How bad will the Blowback be on the impeachment?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
It looks like the Ds have alienated a HUGE HUNK of the electorate at the very least
It seems likely that at least some of the house leadership will face criminal charges with Sedition and perjury being the most likely.
And there is a large likelihood that Pelosi will not be able to get the votes to impeach
The senate may not even pick up the impeachment for lack of due process.
The Horowitz report could easily lead to a special counsel and indictments.
Is there an upside to this action?

"Peloton" is getting more google searches than "impeachment".

American has already figured out the Dimwingers have nothing and have moved on.

Who knows what the numbers will be, but is it out of the question to suggest 5% of those who would have voted for Dems, don't? Maybe 20% MORE Independents vote for Trump, and the GOP get an increase in their voter base to come out due to the rage they feel about the 4 years of the opposition trying to usurp their election choice?

Last edited:
It looks like the Ds have alienated a HUGE HUNK of the electorate at the very least
It seems likely that at least some of the house leadership will face criminal charges with Sedition and perjury being the most likely.
And there is a large likelihood that Pelosi will not be able to get the votes to impeach
Complete and total pipe dreams.
Yet another thread for you folks to roll in like a dog in road kill. Enjoy yourselves, because that is ALL you are going to get from this, is dreams.

How about a link to prove some of your OP claims?
1. Yes the D's alienated many voters
2. Who do you think will be charged with sedition and perjury? None of the dems were even under oath yet?!
3. Agree the vote to impeach will be close
4. The senate will hold a trial, with a witness list of: Schiff, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Chalupa, Ciaramella, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, the Ohrs, etc.
5. Not only the Horowitz report, but Barr's, Huber's, and Durham's. No special counsel, they have grand juries.

I think everyone is bored already. I know I am.

Half of America wants Trump not only impeached, but removed from office as well. That's a hell of a position to be campaigning from.

I know Trump likes a challenge, though. But he is showing a lot of signs of mental wear and tear because of this.

I'm old enough to remember the "Clinton fatigue" which had set in by 2000. That was probably the chief reason Hillary Clinton didn't get the nomination in 2008.

It seems to me "Trump fatigue" has set in already. People are catching on to Trump. They knew he was a big, fat liar when they voted for him, but I think they are starting to ask themselves what exactly they are supporting him for if he doesn't actually stand for anything but the furtherance of his ego.

Last edited:
Everything depends on the economy. It's the only thing Trump has going in his favor.

If the economy tanks, then Trump has nothing. And he is taking a gigantic risk with the economy by persisting in his stupid tariff war.

"It's the economy, stupid!"

I'm old enough to remember the "Clinton fatigue" which had set in by 2000. That was probably the chief reason Clinton didn't get the nomination in 2008.

It seems to me "Trump fatigue" has set in already. People are catching on to Trump. They knew he was a big, fat liar when they voted for him, but I think they are starting to ask themselves what exactly they are supporting for if he doesn't actually stand for anything but the furtherance of his ego.

I know I'm getting sick of my 401k growing so fast. I want the dems in there to tax the shit out of everything again.

I'm old enough to remember the "Clinton fatigue" which had set in by 2000. That was probably the chief reason Clinton didn't get the nomination in 2008.

It seems to me "Trump fatigue" has set in already. People are catching on to Trump. They knew he was a big, fat liar when they voted for him, but I think they are starting to ask themselves what exactly they are supporting for if he doesn't actually stand for anything but the furtherance of his ego.

I know I'm getting sick of my 401k growing so fast. I want the dems in there to tax the shit out of everything again.
As I just said, Trump's future is entirely dependent on the economy. If he crashes it, he's fucked.

The Dow has been flat ever since Trump started his trade war. He brought a nine year rise to a screeching halt. Your 401(k) would be growing much faster without the tariff war.

It would be growing as fast, or faster, than it did during the Obama years.

The Dow was up 56 percent by this point in Obama's presidency, and that's after inheriting a stock market crashing in the opposite direction.

It's only up 41 percent for Trump's. And only 3 percent since the start of his tariff war.

Your 401(k), and you, are being ripped off.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

I really should make some hats with that.
When he does what? He did nothing. Schiff lied again.

I doubt you have a 401k --

Under Obama, the S&P 500 grew by 56.4%. The Dow Jones Industrials Average was up 50.6% and the Nasdaq, 92.9%.

The numbers under Trump were 21.4% for the S&P 500, 25.2% for the Dow, and 34.2% for Nasdaq.

less than half of Obama and all of a sudden youre rich-

yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This whole stunt just reeks of stupidity.
Yeah, Trump's pretty stupid. I've always said so. His stunt with Ukraine was particularly stupid.

What kind of special idiot does it take to attempt to get another country to collude with you to rig the next election just moments after being investigated to see if you colluded with another country to rig the past election!?!?

As I just said, Trump's future is entirely dependent on the economy. If he crashes it, he's fucked.

The Dow has been flat ever since Trump started his trade war. He brought a nine year rise to a screeching halt. Your 401k would be growing much faster without the tariff war.

The Dow was up 56 percent by this point in Obama's presidency, and that's after inheriting a stock market crashing in the opposite direction.

It's only up 41 percent for Trump's. And only 3 percent since the start of his tariff war.

Your 401k is being ripped off.

1. We finally agree on something. Trump's future depends on maintaining peace and prosperity.
2. The trade war is essential to rein in China. Temporary inconvenience, long term improvement. Do you support moving more factories to China, and allow them to steal IP?
3. You sound like you approve of China's Belt and Road Initiative - Wikipedia
"Some observers see it as a push for Chinese dominance in global affairs with a China-centered trading network"
4. You're an idiot if you think that huge 401k gains are a rip-off?!
5. Here's how Obama brought manufacturing jobs back

Yet another thread for you folks to roll in like a dog in road kill. Enjoy yourselves, because that is ALL you are going to get from this, is dreams.

Do you really think that with all the piss-poor drama and flop-sweat comedy the Democrats have been producing they will be able to retain any ratings?

This may well be their final season. :113:

The Dow has been flat ever since Trump started his trade war. He brought a nine year rise to a screeching halt. Your 401k would be growing much faster without the tariff war.

Your 401k is being ripped off.

1. We finally agree on something. Trump's future depends on maintaining peace and prosperity.
2. The trade war is essential to rein in China. Temporary inconvenience, long term improvement. Do you support moving more factories to China, and allow them to steal IP?
3. You sound like you approve of China's Belt and Road Initiative - Wikipedia
"Some observers see it as a push for Chinese dominance in global affairs with a China-centered trading network"
4. You're an idiot if you think that huge 401k gains are a rip-off?!
5. Here's how Obama brought manufacturing jobs back

You make many false ASSumptions about me.

Number 4 explains why Trump is such a success and why you are such a sucker.

If a politician should have made you 50 dollars, but instead made you 10 dollars, and then someone told you that you got ripped off, you'd be pretty stupid to feel overjoyed about that 10 bucks when you could have made 50.

I'm with Siete. I doubt you have a 401(k).

Do you really think that with all the piss-poor drama and flop-sweat comedy the Democrats have been producing they will be able to retain any ratings?

This may well be their final season. :113:
I've been alternately hearing about the deaths of both parties for as long as I have been alive.

What kind of special idiot does it take to attempt to get another country to collude with you to rig the next election just moments after being investigated to see if you colluded with another country to rig the past election!?!?
The same kind of special idiot that believes either of those things happened, especially after 4 years of intense investigations that turned up absolutely NOTHING. Congratulations, idiot.

Forum List

Back