How bad is life in the United States?

Thereā€™s no other country Iā€™d rather live in. I wish the America haters would put their money where their mouth is and leave. That would make it a bit better.

Thereā€™s no other country Iā€™d rather live in. I wish the America haters would put their money where their mouth is and leave. That would make it a bit better.
I think they're too busy trying to hide after occupying the Capitol.

I think they're too busy trying to hide after occupying the Capitol.

The donā€™t tread on me people hate the country. I think theyā€™re the people that stormed the capital. Of course I lump them in with the far left as America haters.

The donā€™t tread on me people hate the country. I think theyā€™re the people that stormed the capital. Of course I lump them in with the far left as America haters.
Well going by this bored, if the don't tread on me crowd left you'd have a pretty empty country.

I mean the people who publish the study think that if you don't trust your government that you are unhappy. What scientific basis was that made on?
What? Are you happy to have a government you can't trust?
Really?
my government is not the source of my happiness

That whole list is skewed to people who accept government and social institutions as playing a large role in their lives so anyone who doesn't believe that are labeled unhappy.

Like I said it's bullshit.

Well going by this bored, if the don't tread on me crowd left you'd have a pretty empty country.

Yeah well this board is not a microcosm of real life. Did u miss all the rioting over the summertime?

Forum List

Back