How bad is life in the United States?

I have many more examples.
Yeah? Acres of prairie would have gone into them then, when that straw could have been used for the students of the poor ol' university cursed with your board membership and 'belief in science'.
You are a failed comedian it seems? Science says that we may change our sex? More like science fiction. Poor delusional leftist.

Jesus. Never in the annals of human endeavour have so many strawmen been created from so much prairie by so few university board members.

Well, if it wasn't for the government taking all their money and giving it to the Negroes and Mexicans, the Trumpists would have enough money from their Walmart associate job to move out of the trailer and into a nice split level in the suburbs.
Most of Trump voting base actually live in rural and suburbs and own businesses or hold down decent paying jobs and your comment is why so many of them consider you the enemy...

Are your lives really so bad that it justifies the anger in politics?
I'm classified as a legally insane idiot as per Title 1 U.S. Code §1 among other perversions of law. Shows up on a background check when/if I apply for a job.

Mental Health history counts as a felony for the rest of a person's life on an FBI background check, even though there is no possibility of defense, and no kind of due process of law at the time to protect the rights of the person being committed against his or her will to a mental hospital, psychiatric ward, insane asylum or other institution, and legally adjudicated without recourse for the rest of his or her life as “a mental defective” pursuant to Title 18 U.S. Code §922 ¶¶(d)(4), (g)(4), (h) among other monstrosities of unconstitutional law.

Not bad but would be better if we weren't all of the sudden so easily offended.

Sometimes it seems like people enjoy being toxic and angry.
Nope. People are just too easily offended.
A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.
yeah you dems set that stage over the last 4 yrs,,,
It's funny how you Repubs have a memory that only extends 4 years.
whats funny is that you think I'm a republican,, well not really funny but more pathetic your hate is so bad anyone that disagrees with you is a republican or a bad person,,,

FYI I just think you dems are far worse than repubes,,

What's funny is you think I'm a Dem. But I know better than to argue with morons.
if youre not a dem than what are you?? just another hate filled childless women??
Jezzzuuuus dude, that is so cold. What is the matter with you?
maybe I am tired of being talked down to by hate filled people that want to control my life and the lives of my children,,
We are all tired of that but if we start acting like they do then they have won.

There is no difference between right and left when it comes to hate filled people or trying to control other's lives.

Just look at reproductive and marriage rights.

Uhm we celebrate 50 million dead liberal babies
you support government intrusion into our reproductive choices.
So ,do you. You have no kids,but would allow the abortion industry to give abortions to minors without informing their parents.

Anyway, I think this thread provides ample reason for the positions of various countries in the list -

World's 20 Happiest Countries
Ranked: The 20 Happiest Countries In The World
  1. Finland
  2. Denmark
  3. Switzerland
  4. Iceland
  5. Norway
  6. Netherlands
  7. Sweden
  8. New Zealand
  9. Austria
  10. Luxembourg
  11. Canada
  12. Australia
  13. United Kingdom
  14. Israel
  15. Costa Rica
  16. Ireland
  17. Germany
  18. United States
  19. Czech Republic
  20. Belgium

Anyway, I think this thread provides ample reason for the positions of various countries in the list -

1. Finland
  2. Denmark
  3. Switzerland
  4. Iceland
  5. Norway
  6. Netherlands
  7. Sweden
  8. New Zealand
  9. Austria
  10. Luxembourg
  11. Canada
  12. Australia
  13. United Kingdom
  14. Israel
  15. Costa Rica
  16. Ireland
  17. Germany
  18. United States
  19. Czech Republic
  20. Belgium
Subjective bullshit

1. Finland
  2. Denmark
  3. Switzerland
  4. Iceland
  5. Norway
  6. Netherlands
  7. Sweden
  8. New Zealand
  9. Austria
  10. Luxembourg
  11. Canada
  12. Australia
  13. United Kingdom
  14. Israel
  15. Costa Rica
  16. Ireland
  17. Germany
  18. United States
  19. Czech Republic
  20. Belgium

18 isn't that bad. I'm not surprised by that list. We should seek to do better, but it doesn't justify the anger though.

Well I suppose saying that ^ makes you feel better.

Although the World Happiness Reports have been based on a wide variety of data, the most important source has always been the Gallup World Poll, which is unique in the range and comparability of its global series of annual surveys.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back