How bad is life in the United States?

Not bad but would be better if we weren't all of the sudden so easily offended.

Sometimes it seems like people enjoy being toxic and angry.
Nope. People are just too easily offended.
A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.
yeah you dems set that stage over the last 4 yrs,,,
It's funny how you Repubs have a memory that only extends 4 years.
whats funny is that you think I'm a republican,, well not really funny but more pathetic your hate is so bad anyone that disagrees with you is a republican or a bad person,,,

FYI I just think you dems are far worse than repubes,,

What's funny is you think I'm a Dem. But I know better than to argue with morons.
if youre not a dem than what are you?? just another hate filled childless women??
Jezzzuuuus dude, that is so cold. What is the matter with you?
maybe I am tired of being talked down to by hate filled people that want to control my life and the lives of my children,,
We are all tired of that but if we start acting like they do then they have won.
if we dont start confronting them we lost,, and calling them out on their hate is not acting like them,,

Yet you do.
I dont hate you,, I just want you and others that think like you out of my life and my house,,
but you insist on using government to control me,,

:lol:

Yet you insist on using government to do exactly that. To tell me who I can or can't marry. To insert yourself into my most intimate medical decisions. To try and prevent me from voting. Geez. You use it when it suits you.

We can all generalize here.
We can’t even agree how many genders there are. Sickening

I did,, and all I see from people like you is hate of anyone that doesnt agree with you,,
I frequently agree to disagree. Yet you hate me for it :dunno: Go figure.

I think the spreading intolerance of different points of view is bipartisan. If you can't see it from your own side...well, that log might be more deeply embedded then we thought.

We aren't just the opponent. We can't disagree. We are pedophile satan worshippers. We are the filth. We are human scum (per your president). We are commies. We are unpatriotic. We are Femi-nazis. We are America haters. We are godless. We are welfare queens. We are elitists. We are traitors. We support China. We are anti-American. You are racists. You are uneducated. You are deplorable. You are fundies. You are anti-woman. Have I left anything out?

Ya. About that log. Seek spiritual advice.

Like a poster said we want no part of it

A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.
whats funny is that you think I'm a republican,, well not really funny but more pathetic your hate is so bad anyone that disagrees with you is a republican or a bad person,,,

What's funny is you think I'm a Dem. But I know better than to argue with morons.
if youre not a dem than what are you?? just another hate filled childless women??
maybe I am tired of being talked down to by hate filled people that want to control my life and the lives of my children,,
We are all tired of that but if we start acting like they do then they have won.
if we dont start confronting them we lost,, and calling them out on their hate is not acting like them,,

Yet you do.
I dont hate you,, I just want you and others that think like you out of my life and my house,,
but you insist on using government to control me,,

:lol:

Yet you insist on using government to do exactly that. To tell me who I can or can't marry. To insert yourself into my most intimate medical decisions. To try and prevent me from voting. Geez. You use it when it suits you.

We can all generalize here.
sweetie you have me confused with someone else,,
I have never said that and have pointed out that the 1st amendment clearly said you can assemble with who you want,,

what I dont get is you dont want the government telling you who you can marry and then want the government to allow you to marry who you want,, WTF??
wouldnt it be better to get the government out of marriage??
as for voting when did I say or do anything to stop you??

and you can do what you want on your medical conditions,, what you should do is murder an innocent person because you made a mistake,,

A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.

There is no difference between right and left when it comes to hate filled people or trying to control other's lives.

Just look at reproductive and marriage rights.

Uhm we celebrate 50 million dead liberal babies

“Entitled” to live in a nation and raise their children in a nation that still operates on the good old fashioned core American value systems?

Define "good old fashioned core American value systems." These morons appear to be demanding that we all go back to the "good old days" when the U.S. had a caste system based on race, sex, and, to some degree, religion, and they were on top of the food chain regardless of whether they did anything to merit their status. This involved vices, not values. These morons are simply intellectually and emotionally incapable of interacting with their fellow Americans on an equal basis under neutrally enforced rules and laws.

Sorry, kid. If you draw ticket number four at the deli counter, it means that there are three customers ahead of you and you get to wait your turn like everyone else.

It's only a tiny fraction of the population that doesn't want to live a decent life.

“Entitled” to live in a nation and raise their children in a nation that still operates on the good old fashioned core American value systems?

Define "good old fashioned core American value systems." These morons appear to be demanding that we all go back to the "good old days" when the U.S. had a caste system based on race, sex, and, to some degree, religion, and they were on top of the food chain regardless of whether they did anything to merit their status. This involved vices, not values. These morons are simply intellectually and emotionally incapable of interacting with their fellow Americans on an equal basis under neutrally enforced rules and laws.

Sorry, kid. If you draw ticket number four at the deli counter, it means that there are three customers ahead of you and you get to wait your turn like everyone else.

It's only a tiny fraction of the population that doesn't want to live a decent life.
I'll play along...AGAIN
Within the "core American value systems" lies the following;
Extreme Patriotism
American Nationalism
Americas Right To Sovereignty
Conservative Family Values
Christianity
Heterosexuality
Hard Work And Self Sufficiency
Capitalism
The Articulation Of The English Language
The belief that males have a penis and females have vaginas

I could go on and on.....but you know, it's all those things that disgusting, twisted LefTards are wholeheartedly against, it's all those little things that lie at the foundation of the American Way.
MTOoniQT_p-HqEUKELyT4JTewLQ5mQ4byeRonRPnZ5w.png

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

"DECENT" is what America was before the Left infiltrated our public education system, before MTV started programming our youth, before kids were raised by the Kardashians, before Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey were running the country.
Do these filthy misfits look like they lead "decent" lives?
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

Some people are just afraid that because of changing political landscape they will be underrepresented in official circles and their voice will be ignored.

Except of that, they are afraid that this change will abolish some principles the country was built on.
I second this. In my opinion, too many people have failed to consider how things are going where the rest of the planet is concerned. Maybe it they did that, they would then grow to appreciate the safety nets that are still intact here in the states.

God bless you and everyone who has taken any kind of nosedive always!!!

Holly
Sorry, I dont understand. What do you mean? What safety nets?
I was comparing our homeland here in the states against how things may be elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.

There is no difference between right and left when it comes to hate filled people or trying to control other's lives.

you support government intrusion into our reproductive choices.

A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.
Define common decency. I believe it is still very strong in America.

Do you?

I see things said (in the name of "it's free speech so I can" ) publicly, that would have caused unified public condemnation at one time. Same with behavior.

Even my neighbor shocked me once, when he referred to the "****** in the White House".

I'm not saying everyone, but enough people to change what we used to consider ok and not ok in public behavior. I'll add to that, attitude towards teachers, teaching children that free speech is more important than good manners.
The issue is and you and I had it. We were shouting at each other instead of listening and speaking to one another. Teachers need to teach subject matter not political ideology. That’s up to the parents.

I graduated public school in 1977, and have no kids - what I hear about school I hear from other people or I see the results in university students. Not enough people listening is a problem, but there is also an open disrespect. An acceptance of that disrespect. I think it starts with what we teach our children. We didn't learn political ideology other than how it related to history or civics. That was long ago.
I sit on a board of a major U. We need to teach kids how to think not what to think. I have two young girls. Their teachers suck for the most part.

Agree with that :)

A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.

if you need an abortion you have already reproduced,, its no longer a choice its a child,,
what I'm against is the murder of that child produced,,

A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.

Do you?

I see things said (in the name of "it's free speech so I can" ) publicly, that would have caused unified public condemnation at one time. Same with behavior.

Even my neighbor shocked me once, when he referred to the "****** in the White House".

I'm not saying everyone, but enough people to change what we used to consider ok and not ok in public behavior. I'll add to that, attitude towards teachers, teaching children that free speech is more important than good manners.
The issue is and you and I had it. We were shouting at each other instead of listening and speaking to one another. Teachers need to teach subject matter not political ideology. That’s up to the parents.

I graduated public school in 1977, and have no kids - what I hear about school I hear from other people or I see the results in university students. Not enough people listening is a problem, but there is also an open disrespect. An acceptance of that disrespect. I think it starts with what we teach our children. We didn't learn political ideology other than how it related to history or civics. That was long ago.
I sit on a board of a major U. We need to teach kids how to think not what to think. I have two young girls. Their teachers suck for the most part.

On the one hand we are taught to trust science on the other hand we say one may change their gender. That isn’t science. Hypocrisy 101.

A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.

Do you?

On the one hand we are taught to trust science on the other hand we say one may change their gender. That isn’t science. Hypocrisy 101.

I don’t agree, and the reason I don’t is there is a lot we do not yet understand, including what constitutes “gender”. It is clear that one definition of “gender” is biological, xx or xy. If there is more to it, let’s explore it. I don’t really care...and I also don’t have an issue with accommodating other ideas. It hurts no one.

A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.

if you need an abortion you have already reproduced,, its no longer a choice its a child,,
Then don’t have one.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.

Do you?

I don’t agree, and the reason I don’t is there is a lot we do not yet understand, including what constitutes “gender”. It is clear that one definition of “gender” is biological, xx or xy. If there is more to it, let’s explore it. I don’t really care...and I also don’t have an issue with accommodating other ideas. It hurts no one.
Either we believe in science or we don’t. I cannot Identify as a 65yr old and request senior citizens discounts. You play the hand you’re dealt.

[

We can’t even agree how many genders there are. Sickening

Do we need to? I mean let people have their gender choice. It is no skin off my back.
It is frustrating when it impacts girls athletics. Unfair.
On that I agree. Women in sports need to be XX.
So there we do believe in science? Because now if you identify as one you may play vs biological girls. Not right.

A bit of both.

Common decency? RIP.

Then don’t have one.

youre dodging the fact that abortion causes the death of a child,, and thats what its about,,

Forum List

Back