How Bad Can Things Get.

I don't talk to the mods unless it's to tell them to get fucked for closing down my threads.

How much did you have to pay to get that kind of immunity. What exactly does it take to be a diamond member.

How much did you have to pay to get that kind of immunity. What exactly does it take to be a diamond member.
You just have to know the rules.
I'm a diamond member because I've been here for over 12 years.
I've been on several other sites.....been banned from a couple and left one long ago and never went back...even though they asked me to become a mod.

I would very much doubt if you ever heard what I would tell you. But it's possible. There was a woman interviewed on the Oprah Winfrey show who told about the things I would say. She experienced it personally. Next, you call me an interloper? You are in my thread. I'm not in yours.
seems a little far fetched there is something so horrendous lurking only a few would be aware of its pending danger.

Y
Things can be so bad that they are too horrible to even mention. Things so bad that nobody could even believe that it happens. Just think of it. Committing acts so heinous that you are likely to get away with it. Because nobody can believe that something so horrendous can happen. But such things do happen. Who here thinks they could handle some real truth. Just leave a reply and say, "I do." Maybe after I get enough people to say so, I will tell you all. On one condition. That you immediately save what I post. Because what I have to say is about your masters. And who probably own this forum. So what I would post would probably only have a life expectancy of a minute. Truthful as it is, I would probably get banned as well for daring to reveal it. So who here is willing to hear it.
You sound way too paranoid. Relax, no one is coming after you unless you go even deeper into this rabbit hole, then it will be the men in the white coats.

You just have to know the rules.
I'm a diamond member because I've been here for over 12 years.
I've been on several other sites.....been banned from a couple and left one long ago and never went back...even though they asked me to become a mod.

There is only one rule at most of the forums I've been to. Including this one. It is the same rule for the U.S. in general. "Be a slave. Give up. Do what we tell you." I don't like those rules. I will not follow them. At least not for long. That was the whole point of this thread. Speaking the truth. No matter who it offends.

seems a little far fetched there is something so horrendous lurking only a few would be aware of its pending danger.

Far fetched? You underestimate the power of your masters by a phenomenal degree.

I'm not saying no. My curiosity is piqued now.

Incredibly I was able to say some of what I had to say. Without getting banned. Though it is in the badlands. Go there and find my thread "jewish ritualistic murders, part 2." Though one of the pictures I showed may not be true. It is about 3 boys who were murdered in the 1950's. It took around 40 years. But they convicted somebody of the crime with the last name of Hansen. (Without any physical proof)

Uh....I said go ahead and spill your guts.

I spilled them. To some degree. Down in the badlands you will find a thread called "jewish ritual murders, part 2." Though one of the pictures I posted may in fact not be true. In the 1950's there were 3 boys who were murdered. After about 40 years, they finally convicted somebody of the crime named Hansen. Though there was no physical evidence.

View attachment 540723

attention seeker ... nothing is said that has not already been said.

Not a "false alarm" after all. Go down to the badlands section and check out my thread "jewish ritualistic murders, part 2." Though one of the pictures may not be true. In the 1950's, 3 boys were murdered. After about 40 years they finally convicted somebody of the crime named Hansen. Though there was no physical evidence.

I see you laughing emoji. Go down to the badlands section and check out my thread "Jewish ritual murders, part 2." Though one of the pictures may not be true. In the 1950's, 3 boys were murdered. After about 40 years they finally convicted somebody of the crime named Hansen. Though there was no physical evidence.

So what is it?

Too bad you asked. Down in the badlands section check out my thread "jewish ritual murders, part 2." Though one of the pictures may not be true. In the 1950's, 3 boys were murdered. After about 40 years they finally convicted somebody of the crime named Hansen. Though there was no physical evidence.

Y

You sound way too paranoid. Relax, no one is coming after you unless you go even deeper into this rabbit hole, then it will be the men in the white coats.
All His Gross Ghost Posts Are Toast

He's a self-obsessed paranoiac. The only reason he won't reveal his goofball story is that he knows he'll be laughed at by sane people. He's only sane enough to know he's a lying attention-hog and easily found out unless he pretends that THE MODS WILL GET HIM!!!

All His Gross Ghost Posts Are Toast

He's a self-obsessed paranoiac. The only reason he won't reveal his goofball story is that he knows he'll be laughed at by sane people. He's only sane enough to know he's a lying attention-hog and easily found out unless he pretends that THE MODS WILL GET HIM!!!

You should really dislike my thread. I put it in the badlands section. Go there and check out my threas "jewish ritual murders, part 2." Though one of the pictures may not be true. In the 1950's, 3 boys were murdered. After about 40 years somebody was finally convicted of the crime named Hansen. Though there was no physical evidence.

I see you laughing emoji. Go down to the badlands section and check out my thread "Jewish ritual murders, part 2." Though one of the pictures may not be true. In the 1950's, 3 boys were murdered. After about 40 years they finally convicted somebody of the crime named Hansen. Though there was no physical evidence.
Yes, I am laughing at your need to see boogie men in the closet when there are none.

Forum List

Back