How Bad Can Things Get.

myself

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2021
Things can be so bad that they are too horrible to even mention. Things so bad that nobody could even believe that it happens. Just think of it. Committing acts so heinous that you are likely to get away with it. Because nobody can believe that something so horrendous can happen. But such things do happen. Who here thinks they could handle some real truth. Just leave a reply and say, "I do." Maybe after I get enough people to say so, I will tell you all. On one condition. That you immediately save what I post. Because what I have to say is about your masters. And who probably own this forum. So what I would post would probably only have a life expectancy of a minute. Truthful as it is, I would probably get banned as well for daring to reveal it. So who here is willing to hear it.

Things can be so bad that they are too horrible to even mention. Things so bad that nobody could even believe that it happens. Just think of it. Committing acts so heinous that you are likely to get away with it. Because nobody can believe that something so horrendous can happen. But such things do happen. Who here thinks they could handle some real truth. Just leave a reply and say, "I do." Maybe after I get enough people to say so, I will tell you all. On one condition. That you immediately save what I post. Because what I have to say is about your masters. And who probably own this forum. So what I would post would probably only have a life expectancy of a minute. Truthful as it is, I would probably get banned as well for daring to reveal it. So who here is willing to hear it.
Go get a paper bag and start breathing in it with slow but deep inhales and exhales.

I'm a retired Green Beret.
I'm used to seeing some pretty fucked up shit.
The problem is getting the left to grasp the possibilities.

• Banned
I'm a retired Green Beret.
I'm used to seeing some pretty fucked up shit.
The problem is getting the left to grasp the possibilities.

If he was a real person, Rambo wouldn't have seen anything this bad. Strange thing. Three replies on this topic so far and not one is interested in hearing about it. I wonder if anybody ever will.

Maybe after I get enough people to say so, I will tell you all.

1631926954872.png

attention seeker ... nothing is said that has not already been said.

Uh....I said go ahead and spill your guts.

Maybe when I get enough people who are willing to see what I would show. Remember I asked that you immediately save what would be shown. Because I don't expect it to last long. Delete it later if you want. But you may not want to. You might actually be somebody with the guts to face the facts.

I never really worry much about things I can't control. I do worry about things I can control and try my best to put out a small fire before it becomes an inferno

In 1980 I heard the same shit in the Carter Admin. World is ending...bla bla

We're in 1980 all over again

I never really worry much about things I can't control. I do worry about things I can control and try my best to put out a small fire before it becomes an inferno

In 1980 I heard the same shit in the Carter Admin. World is ending...bla bla

We're in 1980 all over again

If only it wasn't as bad as the world ending. But it's worse. Far worse. We may all be dead in the next 30 years. The point is going out with a clean conscience. Which I guess is something that those who choose to remain ignorant have to worry about.

Forum List

Back