How are things Trending now Obama?

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Last year we heard a lot from Obama about how the Economy and Jobs were not growing fast enough, but the Trend was in the Right Direction.

So.

This year

1st Q we added 166,000 Jobs a month.
2nd Q we added 97,000 Jobs a month.
3rd Q we added 40,000 Jobs a month.

With 0 Jobs added in August 2011.

So, How's the Trend looking now MR. President?

It sucks, no one with any honesty can say this is good. We may get another recession. More people will hurt and lose there jobs. :(

With the Way they always end up Revising their GDP Growth Numbers Down months later. I would not be surprised if a year from now we learn that the Double Dip actually started this or last quarter.

It sucks, no one with any honesty can say this is good. We may get another recession. More people will hurt and lose there jobs. :(

With the Way they always end up Revising their GDP Growth Numbers Down months later. I would not be surprised if a year from now we learn that the Double Dip actually started this or last quarter.

Yup.

But they've already got the talking points lined up for that.

Krugman did his best to set this up and now that the first Stimulus failed look for more messaging on his perspective - It wasn't big enough and the Tea Party is blocking everything.

Last year we heard a lot from Obama about how the Economy and Jobs were not growing fast enough, but the Trend was in the Right Direction.

So.

This year

1st Q we added 166,000 Jobs a month.
2nd Q we added 97,000 Jobs a month.
3rd Q we added 40,000 Jobs a month.

With 0 Jobs added in August 2011.

So, How's the Trend looking now MR. President?

Let's just give the Stimulus plan a chance.The Summer of Recovery 2010 results are not in
Let's wait for the results of the Summer of 2011......
Let's wait for those shovel ready jobs....well that didn't work now did it...

Maybe this new round of jobs programs will do the trick....
I think they will dole out a few ideas and will keep hinting that they know how to fix this right up until election day when the dopes out there will be thinking he has a solution and will re elect him.

Then when all this fails and his time in office is a disaster his loyal following will blame Bush and the Republicans....Not a bad gig. :(

Things haven't been moving in the right direction since 1980.

And things aren't going to move in the right direction until we decide we CARE about what happens to the American working class, either.

Never fear guys...c'mon...Obama is going to give a jobs speech!!!
Thank God! I know we will hear something we have never heard before, he will not make promises about a million jobs if congress only passes this magic bill...or he won't blame it on anyone...this is going to be the great turn-around!!
He might have been categorically wrong about everything before, and blaming everyone else.
But it's different this time.

:lol:

And things aren't going to move in the right direction until we decide we CARE about what happens to the American working class, either.

I do agree, However I don't think Obama and the Democrats care anymore or any less than Republicans do, About what happens to working class Americans.

I do agree, However I don't think Obama and the Democrats care anymore or any less than Republicans do, About what happens to working class Americans.

NO MORE FREE TRADE. TAX THE SHIT OUT OF ALL PRODUCTS MADE in CHINA and force there prices up! Then when businesses can compete within our country then they will start hiring Americans...Don't allow them to hire the third world to make things...Tax it up the ass.

Cut the shit out of the corporation tax and lower taxes across the board. Cut government spending as it is used to make more red tape and bs that holds our businesses back.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back