How are people surviving out there not working?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Diaper Joe and company keep bragging about low unemployment numbers, but I think that is mainly due to people not looking for work

I have seen examples of business after business not being able to find employees. My personal witness to this has endless examples.

So with record inflation, how are these people surviving?

My only conclusion is, the government is subsidizing them in some way that working folk have no knowledge of and the media will not report. And if Dims win in November, my suspicions will be confirmed.

The US has become the former USSR

Soviet Union:

"We pretend to work; and they pretend to pay us."

I see young healthy adults who how have cars and rental houses and no body works in the household.
They might be getting refugee payments and welfare benefits.
There are plenty of jobs that need to be filled, but maybe they feel that working is beneath them.
I have worked and paid taxes and SS since I was 13 years old.
It never accorded to me to retire at the age of 20 years old like I am seeing people do nowadays.

My only conclusion is, the government is subsidizing them in some way that working folk have no knowledge of and the media will not report.
Among other things, employers are afraid to dismiss substandard employees because of higher unemployment tax rates, difficulty finding replacements and the threat of lawsuits/political intimidation.

Thanks guys, this explains a lot

I can't help but think that these people somehow are getting some kind of compensation for their vote for you know who.

Why is it so hard to identify who these people are? Where are they? Do they just sit at home playing video games in the dark?

Diaper Joe and company keep bragging about low unemployment numbers, but I think that is mainly due to people not looking for work

I have seen examples of business after business not being able to find employees. My personal witness to this has endless examples.

So with record inflation, how are these people surviving?

My only conclusion is, the government is subsidizing them in some way that working folk have no knowledge of and the media will not report. And if Dims win in November, my suspicions will be confirmed.

The US has become the former USSR

Soviet Union:

"We pretend to work; and they pretend to pay us."
The real question is - how are people surviving that are working?

Forum List

Back