Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I told you I have fully boycotted the NFL and have watched 0 games of any team

Last year the lions only won 3 games lol

What are they 0-6 ...1-5
I won’t even check

I may check the standings on thanksgiving??
Unless you tell me by accident

What are they 0-6 ...1-5
I won’t even check

Last year, not good. This year, they came to the Coleseum and went into to the battle area. They released the Christians. At the end of the game, it was Christians 51 and lions zero. The Buffet after the game as wonderful. You know, just another year for the Lions. But I root for the lions every time they play.

What are they 0-6 ...1-5
I won’t even check

The Lions are 3-3 and played well (won both) the last 2 games, although not against quality teams. I don't watch either and I am unconvinced that the team has righted the ship so to speak, but the schedule does not appear to be that daunting so I think they could be above .500 going into the T'Day game.

What are they 0-6 ...1-5
I won’t even check

The Lions are 3-3 and played well (won both) the last 2 games, although not against quality teams. I don't watch either and I am unconvinced that the team has righted the ship so to speak, but the schedule does not appear to be that daunting so I think they could be above .500 going into the T'Day game.
Any shot at getting the wild card ??

What are they 0-6 ...1-5
I won’t even check

A shot? Yes, but with the Lions you just never know what's going to happen next. Over the last 10 games they need to go 7-3 or at worst 6-4 to make the playoffs as the the team, but that requires more consistency than they are known for. Doable, but not to be expected. Are you aware that they traded for Everson Griffin, a pass-rushing DE? He's on the wrong side of 30 for a football player and not what he once was, but if he can come in and provide pressure on the QB then that would really help this team. As I said, the schedule is not bad, BUT - there's not another team in all of pro sports that can find so many ways to eff things up, LOL.

What are they 0-6 ...1-5
I won’t even check

A shot? Yes, but with the Lions you just never know what's going to happen next. Over the last 10 games they need to go 7-3 or at worst 6-4 to make the playoffs as the the team, but that requires more consistency than they are known for. Doable, but not to be expected. Are you aware that they traded for Everson Griffin, a pass-rushing DE? He's on the wrong side of 30 for a football player and not what he once was, but if he can come in and provide pressure on the QB then that would really help this team. As I said, the schedule is not bad, BUT - there's not another team in all of pro sports that can find so many ways to eff things up, LOL.
For what it is worth, each conference has another wild card team. 7 teams compared to 6 in past years make the playoffs now.

Lions are the masters of inventing new ways to lose in the 4th qtr lol

True dat, and they've been perfecting that art for a long time too. BUT - last Sunday against Atlanta it was the other way around, the Falcons had it in the bag and gave us a chance we shouldn't have had, and the Lions made the most of it. A thing of beauty, down 6 and no TOs, and 1 minute left on the clock on your own 25.

True dat, and they've been perfecting that art for a long time too. BUT - last Sunday against Atlanta it was the other way around, the Falcons had it in the bag and gave us a chance we shouldn't have had, and the Lions made the most of it. A thing of beauty, down 6 and no TOs, and 1 minute left on the clock on your own 25.
I saw last night the drive on ytube
Stafford made 3 utterly amazing throws in the middle of the field that had to be perfect !!
Looks like the colts maybe too tough
Lions are winless at Home ??

What are they 0-6 ...1-5
I won’t even check

They heard that you boycotted them, and the whole team decided to stop playing football and form a synchronized swim squad.

The linemen look amazing in their sequin bikinis.

I saw last night the drive on ytube
Stafford made 3 utterly amazing throws in the middle of the field that had to be perfect !!
Looks like the colts maybe too tough
Lions are winless at Home ??

Yes, the Lions are winless at home thus far, lost to the Bears (Boo!) and the Saints. The Colts are coming of their bye week, so they should be rested, prepared, and ready to go. BUT - they have not played well in their last 2 games, a win and a loss against poor teams where they gave up 59 points. Whereas the Lions defense only gave up 22 to the Falcons and 16 to the Jags, both wins although Atlanta gave us a gift. Indy is favored for now at 2.5 pts, but I think it's a tossup game. The Lions run defense has been particularly good for the last 2 games, so if they can stuff the Colts RBs and Stafford has another good day then who knows?

However, consistency has not been the Lions' hall mark, so they could also get their asses kicked.

Forum List

Back