How are COPS who murder pregnant women treated in prison?

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
Bobby Cutts Jr. might want to know :evil:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286404,00.html

Report: Body of Missing Ohio Woman Found in Lake

Saturday, June 23, 2007

AP

UNIONTOWN, Ohio — Investigators reportedly found a body in Meyers Lake believed to be that of Jessie Marie Davis, the Canton Repository reported. A source close to the family of Bobby Cutts Jr. told the paper the body was found earlier today.

Earlier Saturday, Cutts confessed to killing Davis, the 26-year-old pregnant woman who disappeared last week in northeastern Ohio last week, WHBC radio reported. He reportedly lead authorities to the locations where she and her unborn child were buried.

FOX News producers were told that Davis' family was called into the sheriff's department to receive important news and witnesses saw them arrive there.

The Stark County sheriff and the FBI have called a "very important" press conference for 6 p.m.

Authorities were investigating if Davis' body was dumped in a quarry in northeastern Stark County, the Canton Repository reported.

Mounted patrols concentrated their searches Friday and today on several quarries near Cutts' home. A source close to the family of Cutts said he may have led investigators today to the place where Davis' body was, and is in police custody, the paper reported.

Investigators had previously questioned Cutts, 30, in the disappearance of Davis, 26, who was nine months pregnant.

"I can say we are in conversation with Bobby Cutts today. He is not at home," FBI agent Scott Wilson said Saturday afternoon. "We will continue to talk with him."

A news conference was scheduled for 6 p.m. at the Stark County sheriff's office in Canton. Sheriff's officials would not confirm Cutts was in custody.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

I'm hearing that Mr. Cutts:

• Was fired from the police dept. once before but screamed discrimination and was re-hired.
  • Reported one of his handguns stolen... Which, lo and behold, was later found by police in his cousin's possession during a traffic stop.

(no links - this is from another forum)

Sounds like a great guy. Hope they throw the book at this human spittoon.

If guilty I hope he gets hammered to the max. As to the claim in your story he confessed.... umm that doesn't jive with other stories and is contradicted in the story itself.

It is most likely he did it since that is usually what turns out to be the case. And he was arrested today but the Police gave no comment on specifics. No claim in the press story I read that he confessed, nor that he lead them to the body. He may have of course.

I believe some states in the US have enacted legislation that allows someone to be charged with murder where a foetus is killed, even where the pregnant woman is not killed. But legislation had to be enacted to create the offence. Murder at common law and in jurisdictions derived from common law, doesn't recognise a foetus as a person and therefore a feotus can't be murdered - as I said, at common law. I don't know what the law in Ohio is.

I believe some states in the US have enacted legislation that allows someone to be charged with murder where a foetus is killed, even where the pregnant woman is not killed. But legislation had to be enacted to create the offence. Murder at common law and in jurisdictions derived from common law, doesn't recognise a foetus as a person and therefore a feotus can't be murdered - as I said, at common law. I don't know what the law in Ohio is.

Fox News just reported the creep will face two counts of murder

:clap2:

He took two lives - he should be charged for both

Didn't Scott Peterson get nailed for a double homicide in the death of Lacy and their unborn baby?

That is California too.

Forum List

Back