How and why Joe Biden was "selected" as your president.

It's not constitutional to create your own personal police force, send them out to gas innocent protesters who aren't violent just so the president can do a photo op at a church.

I just had to respond to this little bit of nonsense. People were peacefully protesting but unfortunately occupying an area that needed to be utilized. They were asked to move and protest on another block. All they had to do was move. They refused and thus force was used. That is how it works in the real world. That is how it must work in order to have an orderly society.

It's not constitutional to create your own personal police force, send them out to gas innocent protesters who aren't violent just so the president can do a photo op at a church.

I just had to respond to this little bit of nonsense. People were peacefully protesting but unfortunately occupying an area that needed to be utilized. They were asked to move and protest on another block. All they had to do was move. They refused and thus force was used. That is how it works in the real world. That is how it must work in order to have an orderly society.
You have to admit, the Trump goons, white supremacists, neo-nazis, proud boys, boogaloo, oath keepers, three percenters, and fellow insurrectionists at the Capitol on January 6 were far more demonstrative than were the jubilant patriots on January 20.

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.41.04 AM.png

VS

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.44.31 AM.png

Okay "jacass". You are going to regret that Trump is not the President anymore. Smart ass anti-Trump jacasses like youself will soon be reaping what you have sown. You have put a bumbling pro globalist idiot in the White House and you will pay a hefty price for your stupidity. Already bumbling Biden has plans for making your life miserable as hell. Something tells me that you are not going to like what he has in store for you. But then again Biden could probably tell you that the sky is falling down and you will believe him. All dumb ass liberal/democrats having got enough brains to fit on the head of a pin. I think that the communist prime mistake of Canada and your dear comrade leader are going to get along really well. After all, they both believe in more government and less freedom. Those buffoons are called communists. Enjoy your new normal life. In about a year you are going to wish that you could go back to your old normal life, jacass. Sorry jackass, you can't go back. It's too late now. LOL.
Diehard Trumpers can persist in pleasuring themselves at their super-spreader jamborees.

No doubt they'll persist in whining continually as well.

As long as they aren't incited by their deposed object of mindless veneration to more deadly insurrections against the United States, our nation of, by, and for the People will recover and progress.

Die hard Biden fans and supporters can be just as easily spread the virus as any pro Trumpers can. What, can only conservatives spread the virus, bozo?

Democrats like yourself did a tremendous lot of whining and crying when Trump got elected. For four years we heard nothing but whining and crying coming from those crybaby losers.

It is Antifa and those BLM communist red guard thugs that committed all of those riots, looting and the burning down of buildings all summer long in 2020. Pro Trumpers were not out there doing all of those things mentioned above. If people like you believe that with Trump gone now that things will get better well you have a big surprise coming. You may wish that Trump were still the President and not Biden. They say Trump will be coming back. I believe that Trump will be back and then the whining and crying by the democrats will start all over again. Just saying.

I will not be regretting anything...

Nor will most Americans. (White supremacists, neo-nazis, proud boys, boogaloo, oath keepers, three percenters, and other insurrectionists against the United States excepted.)

For patriots, democracy not being thwarted is an extremely positive development.

Of course, all who thrilled at Trump's groveling to appease Putin are very pissy. That's about to change.

So, just what real proof do you know or have that Trump was a Putin boy? I will bet that where you got your ideas and information from were from the leftist liberal media, right? Trump was never found guilty on any Russian charges. Hello?

But it sure looks like Biden will be doing a lot of grovelling and some ass kissing towards the Chinese communist party while the President. Just saying.

Forum List

Back