How America Will Be Better If Red State Conservatives Do Not Answer The Census

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Less Congressional seats. Okay Blue State Patriots. Let's Rev Up The Paranoia. Let Us Feed The Beast. Obama is plotting a takeover with census data and we are here to help him.

cool

Red Stater?

Please let your friends know about this...
"What gives the Commerce Department the right to ask me how often I flush my toilet? Or about going to work? I'm not filling out this form. I dare them to try and come throw me in jail. I dare them to. Pull out my wife's shotgun and see how that little ACS twerp likes being scared at the door. They're not going on my property. They can't do that. They don't have the legal right, and yet they're trying."

---

The sad part is the above quote is taken from HUFFPOST early last month. So it's an old story (old in a 24hr news cycle) Stupid friggin' right wing blowhards in the media have gotten gullible right wingers angry at the census. We need everyone to do their civic duty. We don't really need our fellow citizens, as crazy as they are...shirking a duty that will help their state. We're all in this together.

or are we?

Anti-Census Fearmongering: GOP Tries To Walk It All Back

Last edited:
Should Blue State Conservatives fill out the Census?

Hmmm

I doubt they will, but hope they do. They make little difference in blue states, but they make a huge difference in red states. Congressional seats, monies for education, etc...

Will all of red state America end up looking like Mississippi? :eek:

Forum List

Back