How am I am threat to Democracy?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
Did you support the 1/6 insurrection attempt?

Do all of your fellow militia members think the same way...

Did you support the 1/6 insurrection attempt?

Do all of your fellow militia members think the same way...
No. And it wasn’t an insurrection. It was a riot. Insurrection is a legal term that requires proof of organization and planning. And I am not part of any militia. You never answered my question. Typical Lib

When did Joe call you a threat to democracy??

Do you promote and push the lie of a stolen election?

Do you mean the mostly peaceful protest?
WRONG!

Those were what happened in the Summer of 2020 in many USA cities where there were "Autonomous Zones" declared. "Autonomous" as in not bound to comply with the legal laws of the land = city, state, Nation. Those AntiFa and other radical Left-wing insurrectionists whom are your fellow associates it would seem. A.K.A. the real insurrectionists and anti-USA criminals.

You have described yourself as way too American minded….that makes you a threat to the Democrat Party.

The biggest threat to our freedoms in my view seems to be an overbearing top heavy federal government full of incumbents

Don't let the partisans (or the feds) here BS you into thinking YOU are the problem Az

That's old news......

1667423331412.png

~S~

When did Joe call you a threat to democracy??

Do you promote and push the lie of a stolen election?
Which "stolen election"?
The one that denied SHillary of her rightful win to POTUS,
or the one that denied Trump his win?

Do you really believe that many USA citizens are so dumb as to have voted for Groper and Molester Joe Biden?

No...

The 1/6 insurrection attempt. Where 140 of your supposedly fellow cops were injured. You're cool with that happening?
No. There was no insurrection NOR was there an insurrection “attempt.”

Nobody I know thinks that it’s ok to injure cops. Nice fantasy you have going, corny.

Which "stolen election"?
The one that denied SHillary of her rightful win to POTUS,
or the one that denied Trump his win?

Do you really believe that many USA citizens are so dumb as to have voted for Groper and Molester Joe Biden?
Of course he got those votes. Trump was that bad. Plus the most obvious point…. The stolen election claims fall flat on their face. No proof. They get debunked or go nowhere in court. Just theories. weak.

Forum List

Back