How about WE support a POTUS under the age of 50ish.

Please.
No more of these 70+ idiots.

How about changing the way people vote, so it's Proportional Representation, and then there can be lots of choices for the House. And for the Presidency, have a system where people either vote twice, once to decide who goes to the run off, or have a system where people can choose multiple people, like Alternative Voting.

Or better yet, change the Presidency. Either have lots of people being voted to the Presidency, or have a parliamentary system where the leader of the largest party is asked to form a government.

I would settle for somebody who is competent. No one on the Democrat side of the aisle seems to be.

And Republicans are?

Bush went into Iraq on the back of blatant lies, Trump lied and lied and turned the Presidency into a joke but also into a massive danger for the future.

And Republicans are?

Bush went into Iraq on the back of blatant lies, Trump lied and lied and turned the Presidency into a joke but also into a massive danger for the future.

No major supply line problems under Trump. Other than TP, pretty much everything was never in short supply. Under the Dems EVERYTHING has increased in price, and I can't get a lot of the things that I like.

That is a pretty epic fail in my opinion.

No major supply line problems under Trump. Other than TP, pretty much everything was never in short supply. Under the Dems EVERYTHING has increased in price, and I can't get a lot of the things that I like.

That is a pretty epic fail in my opinion.

Well, there's been no Vietnam, no World War Two, no Cuban Missile Crisis, no Spanish Flu.

Amazing what there hasn't been in Biden's presidency.

Well, there's been no Vietnam, no World War Two, no Cuban Missile Crisis, no Spanish Flu.

Amazing what there hasn't been in Biden's presidency.

More have died of Covid under Biden than under Trump. China is preparing to invade Taiwan. They are trying to classify angry parents as terrorists. The Attorney General is incompetent. I have never seen a more uninformed nincompoop than him. He is truly clueless. Or he's lying. The Transportation secretary is absent. The VP is absent. The Chairman of the JCS is a traitor. The list is pretty long. Not one of them seems to either give a damn about America, or how they can help anyone other than themselves.

Biden has been President for less than a year, so give him time to screw it up more!

Well, he might do, or he might not. Chances are it'll be someone else screwing things up on his behalf.

The US is something of a joke in the world, what with Bush, Trump and Biden being nearly 13 years of the last 20 years.

Well, he might do, or he might not. Chances are it'll be someone else screwing things up on his behalf.

The US is something of a joke in the world, what with Bush, Trump and Biden being nearly 13 years of the last 20 years.
Obama didn’t do the U.S. any favors either and Clinton was somewhat a mess also with his bombing of Iraq and messing up in Africa…

My point was Biden has been President less than a year, so let see if he keep us out of a conflict and stop blaming Trump for Covid and blame China for it failure!

Obama didn’t do the U.S. any favors either and Clinton was somewhat a mess also with his bombing of Iraq and messing up in Africa…

My point was Biden has been President less than a year, so let see if he keep us out of a conflict and stop blaming Trump for Covid and blame China for it failure!

At least Obama and Clinton sort of acted the part. We don't really need to get into the decisions they made, but people looked at those two (except the racists of course) and saw a president, regardless of whether they liked them, or agreed with them.

Biden is going to go down in History as a dude who had no idea what was going on. That's the narrative and I think most people see that. Unless something really bad happens that overshadows this.

At least Obama and Clinton sort of acted the part. We don't really need to get into the decisions they made, but people looked at those two (except the racists of course) and saw a president, regardless of whether they liked them, or agreed with them.

Biden is going to go down in History as a dude who had no idea what was going on. That's the narrative and I think most people see that. Unless something really bad happens that overshadows this.

Biden is clueless and will make Jimmy Carter look great…

Clinton lost all respect when he lied and Obama just was another idealist that failed in my eyes.

Last decent President was Ike…

More have died of Covid under Biden than under Trump. China is preparing to invade Taiwan. They are trying to classify angry parents as terrorists. The Attorney General is incompetent. I have never seen a more uninformed nincompoop than him. He is truly clueless. Or he's lying. The Transportation secretary is absent. The VP is absent. The Chairman of the JCS is a traitor. The list is pretty long. Not one of them seems to either give a damn about America, or how they can help anyone other than themselves.

Well, 380,222 died under Trump. 317,965 have died under Biden so far.

So, you're actually wrong.

Also, it doesn't matter. Trump was the person on the ground when it happened. He was a big part of it. Biden inherited a situation in which he had less control than Trump had.

China has been preparing to invade Taiwan since 1948. Come on. I'm not even sure what the point you're trying to make here other than I know it's going to be a weakass argument.

"They", who is "they"? And you're talking about appointees. I mean, half of Trump's appointees he fired complaining they were useless.

What is your point?

He helped create the Vietnam war and coddled the soviets during the Cuban missile crisis.
He was assassinated before he could do more damage. His legacy’s image had more positive impact than he did himself.
His assassination moved the Communists into power. Whatever he was. After WW 2 this nation moved to becoming an empire as it was the world policeman.

Biden is clueless and will make Jimmy Carter look great…

Clinton lost all respect when he lied and Obama just was another idealist that failed in my eyes.

Last decent President was Ike…

Well, sometimes people have nostalgia. What is a "great president"? It'll vary depending on the person.

Clinton lied... I mean, he's a politician, which other presidents didn't lie? Every president lies. It's in the job title. He literally lied about sleeping around, who cares? Wait, Republicans cared, for some reason. Then they elected Trump... to prove just how much they care about people sleeping around.

Well, 380,222 died under Trump. 317,965 have died under Biden so far.

So, you're actually wrong.

Also, it doesn't matter. Trump was the person on the ground when it happened. He was a big part of it. Biden inherited a situation in which he had less control than Trump had.

China has been preparing to invade Taiwan since 1948. Come on. I'm not even sure what the point you're trying to make here other than I know it's going to be a weakass argument.

"They", who is "they"? And you're talking about appointees. I mean, half of Trump's appointees he fired complaining they were useless.

What is your point?
The Progs were never going to work with Trump. They fought him. There is a swamp. And Trump walked a tightrope with the many swampers surviving in the D.C. area. We could have had an infrastructure package his first year in power. The hate for him is incredible. McCain turning down the Obamacare is just another example.

The Progs were never going to work with Trump. They fought him. There is a swamp. And Trump walked a tightrope with the many swampers surviving in the D.C. area. We could have had an infrastructure package his first year in power. The hate for him is incredible. McCain turning down the Obamacare is just another example.

There's a swamp. Trump did NOTHING to stop there being a swamp. He merely created his own swamp.

You want to change the swamp, you need to change the way people vote, you need to change to Proportional Representation. Does Trump even know what Proportional Representation is? I doubt it very much.

He went into a corrupt system, and acted like the corrupt man he is. (He loved "pay to play" back in the 1980s).

Well, sometimes people have nostalgia. What is a "great president"? It'll vary depending on the person.

Clinton lied... I mean, he's a politician, which other presidents didn't lie? Every president lies. It's in the job title. He literally lied about sleeping around, who cares? Wait, Republicans cared, for some reason. Then they elected Trump... to prove just how much they care about people sleeping around.

Hell, they re-elected Newt, so the Republicans didn’t care about any of that and just wanted Clinton gone.

The fact that Clinton lied to the Nation and then bombed Iraq on the eve of his Impeachment made me dislike the man.

Anyhoo, stop bashing Trump because we both know he is the greatest human ever and if you do not believe me then just ask him and he will tell you!

As for Biden… Well Nancy I voted for him but have to say I wish we had another choice and please do not give me Harris!

Hell, they re-elected Newt, so the Republicans didn’t care about any of that and just wanted Clinton gone.

The fact that Clinton lied to the Nation and then bombed Iraq on the eve of his Impeachment made me dislike the man.

Anyhoo, stop bashing Trump because we both know he is the greatest human ever and if you do not believe me then just ask him and he will tell you!

As for Biden… Well Nancy I voted for him but have to say I wish we had another choice and please do not give me Harris!

Yes, Trump is the greatest human being that has ever been called Donald John Trump. Beyond that, I'm sure there are some worse individuals out there with different names.

You want a better choice, get a better system for electing people.

Yes, Trump is the greatest human being that has ever been called Donald John Trump. Beyond that, I'm sure there are some worse individuals out there with different names.

You want a better choice, get a better system for electing people.

The ones that run the World will never want us to elect better leadership, so stop trying to convince me of change when it will never happen and if it did it will be short lived as usual…

New Topics

Forum List

Back