How about them gas prices

President Biden is already boosting oil prices, and he’s barely gotten started.
Gosh, you folks are breathtakingly eager to blame Biden for things he is not responsible for. Possibly because he exposes Trump's incompetence more with each passing day.

Gosh, you folks are breathtakingly eager to insist that Biden is responsible for nothing that happens . . . except for good things he's manifestly NOT responsible for. Possibly because you want people's lives to be harder, but don't want to have to own the hatred that results from it.

And don't give me, "Look!!! I found a left-wing site that told me I didn't have to own my consequences!!!"

Well go ahead and make any sort of serious argument HOW Biden affected the price.

Argument thus far is that gas prices are rising, Biden is President, therefore it's his fault.

Thats not a serious causality discussion.

You've just told me that, whatever argument you're presented with, you're going to skim right past it and ASSume it's "Prices went up and Biden is President, so it's his fault", so why would I waste time talking to you when I already know I'm going to be drowned out by the voices in your head?
Of course it's Biden's fault. Immediately after taking office he lowered production and instituted regulations that President Trump had removed. You need to accept reality.

You moron, Biden has no power to lower production... They have increased production because demand has increased worldwide.
Bullshit. Here we go again. Round and round. You live in a bubble.

You couldn't be more ignorant about the oil business if you tried.
What's your position in the oil business?

Gosh, you folks are breathtakingly eager to blame Biden for things he is not responsible for. Possibly because he exposes Trump's incompetence more with each passing day.

Gosh, you folks are breathtakingly eager to insist that Biden is responsible for nothing that happens . . . except for good things he's manifestly NOT responsible for. Possibly because you want people's lives to be harder, but don't want to have to own the hatred that results from it.

And don't give me, "Look!!! I found a left-wing site that told me I didn't have to own my consequences!!!"

Well go ahead and make any sort of serious argument HOW Biden affected the price.

Argument thus far is is gas prices are rising, Biden is President, therefore it's his fault.
It's a great traditional American past time to blame high gas prices on any sitting president

Especially among Democrats. Apparently Democrats believe the President is responsible for gas prices. You don't have to believe me. There is plenty of video evidence of Democrats saying the President is responsible for gas prices. Like it or not, Joe Biden owns the rising price of gas.

Nancy Pelosi blames Bush for high gas prices
Barack Obama on Gas Prices, in Indianapolis
Democrats Attacking Bush For High Gas Prices in 2006

Argument thus far is that gas prices are rising, Biden is President, therefore it's his fault.

Thats not a serious causality discussion.
/——/ You simply reject any facts presented to you.

Biden has pushed those prices, which were already rising because of severe weather, even higher by gratuitously alienating Saudi Arabia. The Gulf kingdom just surprised energy markets by announcing it would not raise oil output, despite developing supply constraints and rising prices. Oil prices jumped on the news, popping 4 percent to pre-pandemic levels for the first time in a year; the surge rattled markets already nervous about rising inflation.

Thanks Joe that's what America needs...ya fricken clown.

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden
/——/ My friend’s wife is a screeching Trump hater who gleefully voted for Biden. She came home from the store bitching about the spike in gas prices. Her long suffering husband said, “Thank Biden. It’s what you voted for.”
She said, “ I never voted for that.” He said, “I tried to warn you but you always cut me off mid sentence.”
You trumpsters never complained when gas prices went up under Trump so who knows why you think anyone cares that you bitch now.
I was paying 99 cents under Trump, Dufus.
Dumbfuck, gas prices rose under Trump at one point to levels...

View attachment 472099

... higher than now ...

View attachment 472100

... and you whiney ass bitches never complained. So who do you think cares that you're bitching and moaning now?

Here, drink up...

goptears.jpg
/——/ Thank OPEC Gas prices primed to rise in 2018, highest in four years: report
Sorry, rightards tell me our president is to blame.

Texas had wind turbine problems because they lacked antifreeze.. That shut down 10% OF THEIR POWER PRDUCTION.
I agree - Green Energy failed Texas.

Turbines work fine all over the world.. Texas was trying to do it on the cheap.
Your turbines are murdering birds by the thousands every day. Nice.

That's why they are painting some blades black. You're way behind as usual..
Hilarious. That isn't going to bring back all the wildlife your insane policies have destroyed.

My insane policies? Are you crazy?

The black blades cut bird deaths 70%.
Oh, goodie. So instead of a million birds getting slaughtered every year, it's only 300,000. Nice.
Not to mention all the people who will die from windmill cancer.

It will cost $200 just to fill up your car by the end of summer....now we will re enter the Obama/Obiden style shut down....where like covid everyone will be staying home this summer....because it costs too much to drive anywhere....
We were told to prepare for climate lockdowns.

NO president sets oil prices, go look up past oil prices. gas has gone up or down during both Republican & Democratic presidents. The highest gas prices I have seen in my long life were under one Republican & one Democrat.

That's as stupid an argument as saying no President invades a country, the military does.

Grow up. Of course Biden's actions dramatically affect oil prices. That he doesn't just "set" them is totally moronic. This isn't your first moronic post, is it? Just a hunch ...

Texas had wind turbine problems because they lacked antifreeze.. That shut down 10% OF THEIR POWER PRDUCTION.

A Trump supporter cares about the environment all of a sudden? Nah, unless it's convenient.

I was speaking with A dumb fucking liberal friend of mine last weekend. I brought up the higher gas prices.....her reply was....hand to God. “Who cares nobody drives anywhere anymore.”

There is a Biden voter for you. The amount of stupid in that statement is off the charts.

She got offended when I talked to her about supply chain costs and cost of production as well as energy costs...so I dropped it.

You average Biden voter is an economic fucking RETARD.

Tell us again how Trump won in a landslide
Millions of people supported trump---thousands showed up at his rallies all of them------------biden did good if he could get a dozen people to show up his rallies--logic says that Trump won the election EASILY which is why Biden has a body/speech double and is living behind razor wire fearing the american people coming after him and the other corrupt politicians.

You are one CrayCray individual
Biden body double....wow
Seriously you can't tell the difference? Especially with biden being completely senile and his double not?

A Trump supporter cares about the environment all of a sudden? Nah, unless it's convenient.
I've always cared about the environment. I'm a conservationist. Your false narrative might work on naive college kids, but not here.

NO president sets oil prices, go look up past oil prices. gas has gone up or down during both Republican & Democratic presidents. The highest gas prices I have seen in my long life were under one Republican & one Democrat.
Of course they don't liar, the companies look to the party in charge and base their action on the likelihood of how they will act. That is a fact.

Another lie from commies.

Gas is $3.10 a gallon around here, although they want us to think it's $3.09 by shorting the price by a tenth of a cent. News-wise gasoline prices aren't getting much attention as Covid still remains the main topic. They did mention that the price of oil was up 4% this morning due to that ship running aground in the Suez Canal. I'm guessing it'll need to rise another 25¢ a gallon before people start to squawk. Only a guess.

/—-/ Yes we care about the environment, you libtards use it as a political football. Ask Lurch Kerry about his carbon foot.

Forum List

Back