How about them gas prices

NO president sets oil prices, go look up past oil prices. gas has gone up or down during both Republican & Democratic presidents. The highest gas prices I have seen in my long life were under one Republican & one Democrat.

Are you not so cleverly skirting around the issue using not so clever wording? Do presidential policies affect fuel prices at the pump?

President Biden is already boosting oil prices, and he’s barely gotten started.

Biden has pushed those prices, which were already rising because of severe weather, even higher by gratuitously alienating Saudi Arabia. The Gulf kingdom just surprised energy markets by announcing it would not raise oil output, despite developing supply constraints and rising prices. Oil prices jumped on the news, popping 4 percent to pre-pandemic levels for the first time in a year; the surge rattled markets already nervous about rising inflation.

Thanks Joe that's what America needs...ya fricken clown.

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden

It'll only get worse.

Gas prices are creeping up there like Biden on a 12 year old.

You probably think that's cute, but its vicious and on top of that you don't know shit about the oil business.

Biden has pushed those prices, which were already rising because of severe weather, even higher by gratuitously alienating Saudi Arabia. The Gulf kingdom just surprised energy markets by announcing it would not raise oil output, despite developing supply constraints and rising prices. Oil prices jumped on the news, popping 4 percent to pre-pandemic levels for the first time in a year; the surge rattled markets already nervous about rising inflation.

It'll only get worse.

You probably think that's cute, but its vicious and on top of that you don't know shit about the oil business.

haha..save it Lefty...NOBODY takes you serious when you start talking about what may be indecent or immoral.
MTOoniQT_p-HqEUKELyT4JTewLQ5mQ4byeRonRPnZ5w.png

I was speaking with A dumb fucking liberal friend of mine last weekend. I brought up the higher gas prices.....her reply was....hand to God. “Who cares nobody drives anywhere anymore.”

There is a Biden voter for you. The amount of stupid in that statement is off the charts.

She got offended when I talked to her about supply chain costs and cost of production as well as energy costs...so I dropped it.

You average Biden voter is an economic fucking RETARD.

Tards have spoken in unison that Biden's tinkering with the supply of oil has absolutely NOTHING to do with high gas prices.

Liberals know best. We just need to sit back and welcome the Utopia Bidens masters (the Chinese) are ushering in.

That asshole China Joe added $30 a barrel to Canadian oil by shutting down a cheap pipeline and now having it transported by rail. Rails owned by George Soros by the way.

Canada still has deep discounts on that corrosive sludge they are trying to market.
They see it here cause that's what a lot of our refining capacity is

That asshole China Joe added $30 a barrel to Canadian oil by shutting down a cheap pipeline and now having it transported by rail. Rails owned by George Soros by the way.
And that greedy fucker Warren buffet...

It'll only get worse.

We know speculation and how to subtract, Jesus if you make something more expensive it cost more it's not rocket science

I was speaking with A dumb fucking liberal friend of mine last weekend. I brought up the higher gas prices.....her reply was....hand to God. “Who cares nobody drives anywhere anymore.”

There is a Biden voter for you. The amount of stupid in that statement is off the charts.

She got offended when I talked to her about supply chain costs and cost of production as well as energy costs...so I dropped it.

Tell us again how Trump won in a landslide

All part of Biden’s plan to get you to buy an Electric Vehicle

You will thank him in the end
No, I wont. I want the freedom to drive whatever I want. Why do you hate freedom?

You will love your electric vehicle
Just like you love the new light bulbs
Aren't you one of those Democrats who whine about Christians shoving their religion down your throat?
Jesus loves Electric Cars
Typical Democrat, using a prop to force your agenda against the will of the people.

No, I wont. I want the freedom to drive whatever I want. Why do you hate freedom?

Aren't you one of those Democrats who whine about Christians shoving their religion down your throat?
Typical Democrat, using a prop to force your agenda against the will of the people.
Jesus loves Joe Biden

Jesus loves Joe Biden
Jesus loves President Trump and would vote for him.

Jesus loves Joe Biden

Yep, no doubt his entire family will too, once they get here.
1615005817064.png

Millions of people supported trump---thousands showed up at his rallies all of them------------biden did good if he could get a dozen people to show up his rallies--logic says that Trump won the election EASILY which is why Biden has a body/speech double and is living behind razor wire fearing the american people coming after him and the other corrupt politicians.

Millions of people supported trump---thousands showed up at his rallies all of them------------biden did good if he could get a dozen people to show up his rallies--logic says that Trump won the election EASILY which is why Biden has a body/speech double and is living behind razor wire fearing the american people coming after him and the other corrupt politicians.

You are one CrayCray individual
Biden body double....wow

Trump was an unpopular President. He never broke 50 percent approval in four years.

When COVID hit, Trump showed just how an inept a leader he was. It cost him the election.

Jan 6 showed just how dangerous he is

The thousands that showed up at trump's pep rallies all voted for him. Logic says that thousnds are considerably smaller than the millions that trump lost by.

Shut down oil production, open the borders, bankrupt the country, and all we can do is walk around with our finger in our ass, the guy is a walking fuck stick.

Forum List

Back