How about them gas prices

President Biden is already boosting oil prices, and he’s barely gotten started.

Biden has pushed those prices, which were already rising because of severe weather, even higher by gratuitously alienating Saudi Arabia. The Gulf kingdom just surprised energy markets by announcing it would not raise oil output, despite developing supply constraints and rising prices. Oil prices jumped on the news, popping 4 percent to pre-pandemic levels for the first time in a year; the surge rattled markets already nervous about rising inflation.

Thanks Joe that's what America needs...ya fricken clown.

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden

To understand the plan we must evaluate how this affects China.

Gosh, you folks are breathtakingly eager to blame Biden for things he is not responsible for. Possibly because he exposes Trump's incompetence more with each passing day.

Biden hasn't alienated the Saudis and those guys at the Hill are morons.. They don't know even the basics about the oil business. YOU should be embarrassed to fall for such crap.

It's funny, democrats LOVED Saudi Arabia until they started letting women drive and walk outside without a man holding their leash. But ever since the Kingdom liberalized, the Nazi democrats suddenly hate the Kingdom.

Sura 9:11 - in your gutter religion, a woman can't get into paradise without the permission of her husband, right?

If it keeps some of these giant fuckyoumobiles off the road then I’m all for it.
They will still be there but the drivers of them will be pissed....as they pass you at 90 MPH....the libs can try and change public behavior all they want but they will not succeed...if a person needs a big vehicle he will buy a big vehicle...
Americans know that this is a four year deal with Obiden and we will have MAGA back in one form or another...we know we were cheated with covid rule changes....it won't happen again....

Gosh, you folks are breathtakingly eager to blame Biden for things he is not responsible for. Possibly because he exposes Trump's incompetence more with each passing day.

Bullshit. I was paying 1.98 in Idaho on Jan 20th. Now it's 2.73. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.

Biden has pushed those prices, which were already rising because of severe weather, even higher by gratuitously alienating Saudi Arabia. The Gulf kingdom just surprised energy markets by announcing it would not raise oil output, despite developing supply constraints and rising prices. Oil prices jumped on the news, popping 4 percent to pre-pandemic levels for the first time in a year; the surge rattled markets already nervous about rising inflation.

Thanks Joe that's what America needs...ya fricken clown.

As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden

Biden hasn't alienated the Saudis and those guys at the Hill are morons.. They don't know even the basics about the oil business. YOU should be embarrassed to fall for such crap.

Grow up. Gas prices are going up on Biden's watch and because of Biden.

Just one of the side effects of a Biden presidency, brought to you by the lunatic left.
And sadly it is just the beginning with Trump thing were doing well but the leftie are happy when nothing is working we have the same crap here in France with Macaroni.

LOL

Politifraud to the rescue - fact changing for the Reich...

GTFO

Biden is taking credit for the downturn in Covid cases that started occurring before he got into office, he is trying to take credit for the vaccine that occurred before he became president, you are giving him credit for lower unemployment after he laid off thousands of union workers. But the gas prices aren’t his fault? Sounds like you nuts are just plain stupid.

All part of Biden’s plan to get you to buy an Electric Vehicle

You will thank him in the end
No, I wont. I want the freedom to drive whatever I want. Why do you hate freedom?

You will love your electric vehicle
Just like you love the new light bulbs
Aren't you one of those Democrats who whine about Christians shoving their religion down your throat?
Jesus loves Electric Cars

NO president sets oil prices, go look up past oil prices. gas has gone up or down during both Republican & Democratic presidents. The highest gas prices I have seen in my long life were under one Republican & one Democrat.

Forum List

Back