How About Some Justice?

1618865177698.png

Dimm black leaders like Waters enable the Black sub-culture to stay dysfunctional.
A perfect example of one reason why Blacks cannot solve their problems.
Supporting Democrats is the Black problem.

One of the major ones.
I would say it is their biggest problem. The Democrats refuse to back charter schools because they are owned, or partly owned, by the Teacher's union. Black children are stuck in terrible schools and learn nothing but crime pays and education is treated like a joke. They graduate proficient in 0, not math, not English, not even 5th grade reading skills. That ensures a life of crime or government dependence, or both.

It also enables the Democrats to exploit them and blame others for the problems they alone have created.

And then there is also the absence of Black daddy's.
Only in the inner cities, the neighborhood blacks, are very family orientated, and makes sure their families are followers of Christ.

Dimm black leaders like Waters enable the Black sub-culture to stay dysfunctional.

One of the major ones.
I would say it is their biggest problem. The Democrats refuse to back charter schools because they are owned, or partly owned, by the Teacher's union. Black children are stuck in terrible schools and learn nothing but crime pays and education is treated like a joke. They graduate proficient in 0, not math, not English, not even 5th grade reading skills. That ensures a life of crime or government dependence, or both.

It also enables the Democrats to exploit them and blame others for the problems they alone have created.

And then there is also the absence of Black daddy's.
Only in the inner cities, the neighborhood blacks, are very family orientated, and makes sure their families are followers of Christ.

Unfortunately they are quieter than crickets when it comes to criticizing and influencing the hood rats!

One of the major ones.

Math, reading, grammar, the English language, science, history are all racist. Geography is colonialist. It's racist and insulting to blacks to expect them to do well.

This is what they accused Trump of, not jury tampering, but inciting violence. What Waters did is far worse. She had people shooting at the National Guard. Is she going to skate? Probably. If the illegitimate Biden administration can condone murder they can condone this too.

Waters is a Pig. 'Nuff said.
Stop insulting pigs, Mad Max, is soooo ugly.... How ugly is she? Mad Max is sooo ugly that ugly Betty looks like Gisele Bündchen
Well ,let us hope Allah Akbar finds her.

This is what they accused Trump of, not jury tampering, but inciting violence. What Waters did is far worse. She had people shooting at the National Guard. Is she going to skate? Probably. If the illegitimate Biden administration can condone murder they can condone this too.

Waters is a Pig. 'Nuff said.
Stop insulting pigs, Mad Max, is soooo ugly.... How ugly is she? Mad Max is sooo ugly that ugly Betty looks like Gisele Bündchen
Well ,let us hope Allah Akbar finds her.
I have been doing some soul searching, i right now want to see a few blue cities razed to the ground. If we lose a bunch of them to the Burners, Looters and Murderers, since this is Joe Bidens America, it is all on him, and correct me if i am wrong, there isnt a peep out of him, unless the verdict is not guilty.... He should be out in front demanding that horde to step down, to have orders to shoot to kill if the riots get out of hand. Otherwise, i dont give a shit if some cities are no more. Would be less football teams, and less games on TV to worry about....

Lots of right wing hatred of Black folks on this thread. Not hard to figure out why republicans are so unpopular that they have to work at voter suppression to win any elections.
Phil Maher was 100% correct when he said that the weakness in the Democrat Party is common-sense.
You showed us you have none....and why you're a Democrat.

Lots of right wing hatred of Black folks on this thread. Not hard to figure out why republicans are so unpopular that they have to work at voter suppression to win any elections.
True. Seems they are getting a pass for behaving like animals. No MAS! Blacks are TOOLS for Communism.

Forum List

Back