How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

I think we need more like an EMERGENCY CARDIAC LIFESAVER check at this point after 10 months of Joey Biddum.

Is that anywhere in the democrap's package?

I'm holding out. I want a deal at least as good as what Joe gave the Taliban.

I think the real problem here is they don't want to stop this, in fact it was well planned all along. Why would you pay people to stay home when vaccines have been out for a month, jobs are opening back up, and your state unemployment is more than enough to get you by until you find other work? The only thing that makes sense is you want this labor and supply shortage along with inflation, because that's the only thing that could be accomplished.

After America is totally aggravated, the commies will say "see! we need these illegals here to do the jobs Americans won't do, even though it's we Democrats that did it!" We need to make these millions of new invaders legal!

We on the right knows there's a man behind the curtain. The left thinks there is nothing there.

The better answer is telling people to go back to work, and to stop using covid as a excuse to not live your life.

Another stimulus check just means more enabling of lazy ass people who don't want to work. Just rewind 2 years, everything was perfectly fine then.

The better answer is telling people to go back to work, and to stop using covid as a excuse to not live your life.

Another stimulus check just means more enabling of lazy ass people who don't want to work. Just rewind 2 years, everything was perfectly fine then.
Nobody takes right-wingers seriously about economics.

The unemployment stopped but they continue to hand out goodies to keep people home. Dementia just raised food stamps by 38% which is the highest it's ever been raised since the program was started. And then there is this:

It's no accident either. All carefully planned by the commies.

Yes, damn that Democrat Donald Trump who what did pay people to stay at home..I am sure you enjoyed the rental moratorium where da government, Donald Trump paid people to live for free also, what a democrat!
I wish we could know how much of the stimulus the government got back in the form of lottery tickets. On the Howard Stern show, 3 of the wack packers admitted spending all their money on lottery tickets and scratch offs. Wendy the Retard said she won $600. But she was sent $1400. She said, "still that's better than nothing" But you know she turned around and spend the $600 on more tickets and lost all that too eventually.

Then there's booze, cigarettes, drugs, other forms of legal gambling, etc.

But then again, who cares? The money was sent to stimulate the economy. Not just to help people pay their bills. And we sent stimulus to way too many people. Why would someone on disability or social security need a stimulus? Their checks kept coming in during the pandemic.

The unemployment stopped but they continue to hand out goodies to keep people home. Dementia just raised food stamps by 38% which is the highest it's ever been raised since the program was started. And then there is this:

It's no accident either. All carefully planned by the commies.
All I hear is he's helping poor people. It's one way to combat the class warfare that's going on.

All I hear is he's helping poor people. It's one way to combat the class warfare that's going on.

Who is "he?"

Buying votes using taxpayer dollars is only helping yourself.

I wish we could know how much of the stimulus the government got back in the form of lottery tickets. On the Howard Stern show, 3 of the wack packers admitted spending all their money on lottery tickets and scratch offs. Wendy the Retard said she won $600. But she was sent $1400. She said, "still that's better than nothing" But you know she turned around and spend the $600 on more tickets and lost all that too eventually.

Then there's booze, cigarettes, drugs, other forms of legal gambling, etc.

But then again, who cares? The money was sent to stimulate the economy. Not just to help people pay their bills. And we sent stimulus to way too many people. Why would someone on disability or social security need a stimulus? Their checks kept coming in during the pandemic.

Because the stimulus was designed to.........wait for it........STIMULATE THE ECONOMY. Did it work is another question. But whether you are middle-class or poor, everybody spends money. If you are working or not working, you still spend money.

However paying people more to not work than work hurts the economy.

Because the stimulus was designed to.........wait for it........STIMULATE THE ECONOMY. Did it work is another question. But whether you are middle-class or poor, everybody spends money. If you are working or not working, you still spend money.

However paying people more to not work than work hurts the economy.
What do you mean did it work? Did we get through the crisis? Hell, your argument is he was too generous.

No he wasn’t. I didn’t get the second check. It was just for guys like you ray. Poor folk who made under $75k.

Paying people to have kids is the solution. That and immigration. You aren’t ready to admit that. We have a population problem. Young kids took our advice and are having less children. Happy now?

The labor shortage is fake news. People are working for good employers and avoiding the bad ones. What makes you think businesses are entitled to workers? If they are indeed struggling to find workers perhaps they need to look in the mirror for the cause and do something to attract them.

What do you mean did it work? Did we get through the crisis? Hell, your argument is he was too generous.

No he wasn’t. I didn’t get the second check. It was just for guys like you ray. Poor folk who made under $75k.

Paying people to have kids is the solution. That and immigration. You aren’t ready to admit that. We have a population problem. Young kids took our advice and are having less children. Happy now?

People are having less children with the support of single-family households which was promoted by your party during the women's lib days. By the time a girl graduates college, pays off her loans, finally gets a job in the field she studied, she's usually in the warning age of having children. In fact experts site that as one of the reasons for our birth defect rate.

In any case, WTF is wrong with less people in our country? We had less people 20 years ago, even less 40 years ago, and even less 60 years ago and we were just fine.

Getting through hard times is no evidence any stimulus worked. And I say that as a Trump supporter who signed off on those stimulus checks.

People are having less children with the support of single-family households which was promoted by your party during the women's lib days. By the time a girl graduates college, pays off her loans, finally gets a job in the field she studied, she's usually in the warning age of having children. In fact experts site that as one of the reasons for our birth defect rate.

In any case, WTF is wrong with less people in our country? We had less people 20 years ago, even less 40 years ago, and even less 60 years ago and we were just fine.

Getting through hard times is no evidence any stimulus worked. And I say that as a Trump supporter who signed off on those stimulus checks.
I want less people too

Have you ever tried thinking about it for two seconds?
Are you referring to the SS ponzi scheme that requires more workers than retirees? Or are you referring to a corporations goal of constant growth? Either of which we can get over. What we can't get over is too many people using up too many natural resources and polluting too much of our atmosphere with the cars they drive and the corporations who pollute so you can buy a new Ipad.

Forum List

Back