How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

I think our conversation was Brandon's policies, right?
Kind of parsing?

Only because you do not support the current POUTS. You never would have allowed anyone to get away with such things when Trump was POTUS

Isn't it your party that seems to think blacks aren't smart enough to get IDs?
No we are the party who doesn't enjoy lies about election fraud and stolen elections and making poor people go miles to fix an imaginary problem. Your party is a catastrophe, only pure bologna brainwash and cheating makes it possible...

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Frankie, Frankie....what about those who have recovered from the virus and have natural antibodies that
are 23% stronger than the vaccines on the market? Might have to redirect the dumbass comment to yourself.
Is Is highly debatable also. You know so much garbage you miss the point that these vaccines are incredibly safe and effective. Poor America. Change the goddamn channel.
A hell of a lot better? Blacks are only being vaccinated at .,5% hihger of their population rate. Hispanic vaccinations decreased recently to less than their population rate. I know how brainwashing works, but when your puppet masters tell you it's all the Republicans fault, try to think for yourself for a change. In 2020 you communists were blaming Trump for every death; as if a US President could control a microorganism. Now that more are dying under your leader, you irresponsible people won't apply the same standards to your guy. Instead, try to use blame shifting.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
Why don't you read the links I gave you that show blacks and Brown s have the same rates as white now. Republicans are the blathering idiots, you are a perfect example. Very safe and effective and the only solution is the vaccines. The Republican party is the only party in the world that denies vaccines masks global warming Trump is an idiot your propaganda is total bologna etc etc etc. Poor America.

No we are the party who doesn't enjoy lies about election fraud and stolen elections and making poor people go miles to fix an imaginary problem. Your party is a catastrophe, only pure bologna brainwash and cheating makes it possible...
Really? Russia and hanging chads ring a bell? And you just made a similar racist comment as Branden.
August 2019: “Poor kids” just as bright as “white kids”.

As I stated in the post you replied to, blacks are smart enough to get IDs no matter what the left thinks.

Last edited:

here is it, for about the 19th time....

A 22% increase from his first full month in office...

1634320663790.png

that is a bit of a stretch, unless you are advocating for Govt take over of the industry.

The President doesn't have to take over the industry. All he has to do is what Biden did which is restrict oil exploration and new permits on public land.

This is accurate. There are also 100 other factors involved, but feel free to just focus on one

That's because it's the main one. How do I know this? I spent several years trading commodities. I know how that animal works.

The market responds quickly to any news about their commodity good or bad. Biden and Whorris have preached their anti-energy message since their campaign. Biden's actions proved to speculators that he wasn't just talking the talk.

Frankie, Frankie....what about those who have recovered from the virus and have natural antibodies that
are 23% stronger than the vaccines on the market? Might have to redirect the dumbass comment to yourself.
Is Is highly debatable also. You know so much garbage you miss the point that these vaccines are incredibly safe and effective. Poor America. Change the goddamn channel.
The endless blatherings of a bias media and radical entertainers combine with stupid Prog politicians caused this. They had a goal and achieved it. You don't get to erase it. You just could not work with Trump. You fought him tooth and nail. i care less and less about Progs. However you are bringing everyone else down with you.
Jesus Christ, the vaccine is amazingly effective and safe and you people are brainwashed functional morons. Can you follow that? I carumba. We fought his lies and that was all he ever said...

Jesus Christ, the vaccine is amazingly effective and safe and you people are brainwashed functional morons. Can you follow that? I carumba. We fought his lies and that was all he ever said...
Wonder why more people are dying now then before the vaccine. Also, you do realize, per the CDC, that there have been deaths from the vaccine? So to say it is "safe" depends on your definition of acceptable deaths from the shot.

As of July...

11,000 Deaths After COVID Vaccines Reported to CDC​

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) included 463,457 reports of injuries and deaths, across all age groups, following COVID vaccines — an increase of more than 25,000 compared with the previous week.
Also, we also already know some of the side effects.

instances of heart inflammation among mRNA COVID-19 vaccine recipients
reports of myocarditis (inflammation of heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the tissues surrounding the heart)
"mRNA vaccines may be a new trigger for myocarditis, yet it does have some different characteristics," said Matthew Oster, MD, MPH, from the CDC's COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force.

The most common symptoms reported by patients were chest pain, shortness of breath, and difficulty sleeping.
Seems to hit young men hardest
Among the 1,226 patients, 484 are younger than 29, and roughly two-thirds are men.

To be fair IF you get covid some of these same risks can occur, but it should be the individuals choice if they want to get the jab and take the chance, or don't take it, and take the chance.

Now the totalitarian action by our POTUS is inexcusable, and from something with such a low death rate.

It's not debatable, the science says what it is. But, you are an empty headed minion carrying the water for your masters looking foolish. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, that's what I said, another stimulus check.

It seems to me that the problem started when Dementia and the Democrats decided to pay people to stay home. Many were making more money not working than working. The government goodies stopped a month ago, and our people getting jobs didn't reflect a huge difference this month. It seems that people can stay at home without federal money, either that or they made so much they are dragging ass to go back to work.

In any case, is this all the fault of government? I think it many instances these service sector jobs normally worked by younger people are still living at home, or they moved back home sometime during the pandemic. In our state, they calculated that with the state and fed unemployment, it was equal to a working person making 57K a year. Think about it. Equal to 57K a year living in moms basement. That can last you an awful long time even after the flow of money stops.

We don't know the exact causes, but what we do know is people are not going back to work. While I hate the idea of government handing out money to people who could otherwise work, what if we had a stimulus payment to people who get jobs and hold them for at least three months? At the end of the three months, you get a stimulus payment of oh, I don't know, let's say $1,500. Would that be enough to inspire younger people to take these jobs once again?
Solving simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States can be accomplished by simple executive order.

It's not debatable, the science says what it is. But, you are an empty headed minion carrying the water for your masters looking foolish. :eusa_whistle:
I gave him links with CDC statistics that include death and harm from the vaccine. Since it is the CDC, am guessing the statistics are very conservative as they like their vaccine. Either way it is freighting. Especially for anyone who has already had covid. But the left is okay with us survivors suffering twice.

Last edited:
Wonder why more people are dying now then before the vaccine. Also, you do realize, per the CDC, that there have been deaths from the vaccine? So to say it is "safe" depends on your definition of acceptable deaths from the shot.

As of July...

Seems to hit young men hardest

To be fair IF you get covid some of these same risks can occur, but it should be the individuals choice if they want to get the jab and take the chance, or don't take it, and take the chance.

Now the totalitarian action by our POTUS is inexcusable, and from something with such a low death rate.
All your crap has been totally discredited by everyone but Fox News and Internet GOP nut jobs.

All your crap has been totally discredited by everyone but Fox News and Internet GOP nut jobs.
That was not Fox News, and the info came from VAERS data.

Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Forum List

Back