How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

Which Is a hell of a lot better than a month or two ago. Because blacks and browns can still learn, whereas you brainwashed functional morons are an absolute disaster and won't change

A hell of a lot better? Blacks are only being vaccinated at .,5% hihger of their population rate. Hispanic vaccinations decreased recently to less than their population rate. I know how brainwashing works, but when your puppet masters tell you it's all the Republicans fault, try to think for yourself for a change. In 2020 you communists were blaming Trump for every death; as if a US President could control a microorganism. Now that more are dying under your leader, you irresponsible people won't apply the same standards to your guy. Instead, try to use blame shifting.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

I'll give you one now, how many American citizens are still in Afghanistan wanting out?
Maybe tomorrow I'll post another one for you.

people still in Afghanistan is causing supply chain disruptions and inflation?

seems a bit of a stretch

Read what I said and try thinking for a change dumbass. This will never end until you assholes get shots unbelievable.

Of course it will never end. While Americans are getting vaccinated, your complete moron leader is busing in illegals who are not tested nor restricted to a vaccine mandate. How could it end? Even if every American were vaccinated, more un-vaccinated and infected people are on their way in by the millions,

Read what I said and try thinking for a change dumbass. This will never end until you assholes get shots unbelievable.
Frankie, Frankie....what about those who have recovered from the virus and have natural antibodies that
are 23% stronger than the vaccines on the market? Might have to redirect the dumbass comment to yourself.

Frankie, Frankie....what about those who have recovered from the virus and have natural antibodies that
are 23% stronger than the vaccines on the market? Might have to redirect the dumbass comment to yourself.

I looked that up yesterday. According to the CDC, 44 million Americans have or had covid.

You and I were talking about policies. We went from energy independence to energy dependence
with Brandon's policies.

energy independence is a myth, something told to partisans to help them sleep at night.

As long as outside sources control the price, there is not independence. We saw a perfect example of this when Trump threatened OPEC to force them to cut their oil production to help the coffers of our oil companies.

Also, the US is now producing more domestic oil than it did when Biden took office.

Your talking points are meaningless without some facts behind them.

So typical, when Tramp does it it is better than good, but if a Democrat does it it is worse than bad! :cuckoo:

It was clearly different when Trump did it as we were in the middle of the pandemic and businesses were shut down. That being said, I didn't agree with it then either, particularly when it was given carte blanche to everyone under a certain income level irregardless of any hardships. I didn't lose my job and saw no negative financial effects from COVID and I would have qualified if not for income restrictions. Why would those on fixed income SS get it? That part made/makes no sense. This stimulus must stop now for certain as there is a SLEW of job openings. Giving people money to stay home is exacerbating the country's economic issues and is leading to continued inflation and supply shortages.

energy independence is a myth, something told to partisans to help them sleep at night.

As long as outside sources control the price, there is not independence. We saw a perfect example of this when Trump threatened OPEC to force them to cut their oil production to help the coffers of our oil companies.

Also, the US is now producing more domestic oil than it did when Biden took office.

Your talking points are meaningless without some facts behind them.
Do you think that the Pandemic had anything to do with the lower production of the domestic oil production?
How about prior to the Pandemic? Hmmm? Is Brandon producing more domestic oil now that consumption is increasing
coming out of the Pandemic? No?

Failed leadership got us a LOSS of over 2 million jobs including a LOSS of 200,000 manufacturing jobs and an average GDP of 1.6% over 4 years!
The endless blatherings of a bias media and radical entertainers combine with stupid Prog politicians caused this. They had a goal and achieved it. You don't get to erase it. You just could not work with Trump. You fought him tooth and nail. i care less and less about Progs. However you are bringing everyone else down with you.

Is Brandon producing more domestic oil now that consumption is increasing
coming out of the Pandemic? No?

Biden does not produce any oil. you people have a strange idea of what the POTUS does.

Now you're grasping at straws, GG. The regulations stifle the production of domestic oil.

Have a good day, GG.

Now you are getting there.

Isn't saying that better than saying the POTUS himself produces oil?

Forum List

Back