What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How about another stimulus check to fix the problems Biden created?

OP
Ray From Cleveland

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Look how you have to stretch what Mock Lyin' said to turn his LIE into something else!
We were hardly the cops of the world in 1848!!!!!

Did I say that you illiterate commie?

OP
Ray From Cleveland

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think we need more like an EMERGENCY CARDIAC LIFESAVER check at this point after 10 months of Joey Biddum.

Is that anywhere in the democrap's package?

I'm holding out. I want a deal at least as good as what Joe gave the Taliban.

I think the real problem here is they don't want to stop this, in fact it was well planned all along. Why would you pay people to stay home when vaccines have been out for a month, jobs are opening back up, and your state unemployment is more than enough to get you by until you find other work? The only thing that makes sense is you want this labor and supply shortage along with inflation, because that's the only thing that could be accomplished.

After America is totally aggravated, the commies will say "see! we need these illegals here to do the jobs Americans won't do, even though it's we Democrats that did it!" We need to make these millions of new invaders legal!

We on the right knows there's a man behind the curtain. The left thinks there is nothing there.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The better answer is telling people to go back to work, and to stop using covid as a excuse to not live your life.

Another stimulus check just means more enabling of lazy ass people who don't want to work. Just rewind 2 years, everything was perfectly fine then.

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The better answer is telling people to go back to work, and to stop using covid as a excuse to not live your life.

Another stimulus check just means more enabling of lazy ass people who don't want to work. Just rewind 2 years, everything was perfectly fine then.
Nobody takes right-wingers seriously about economics.

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score
OP
Ray From Cleveland

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The unemployment stopped but they continue to hand out goodies to keep people home. Dementia just raised food stamps by 38% which is the highest it's ever been raised since the program was started. And then there is this:

It's no accident either. All carefully planned by the commies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List