How about an Indian Secretary Genaral?

Do you want Mr Shashi Tharoor to be the new UN Sec General ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
Finally after so many years Asia is going to send its nominees for the post of the United Nations Secretary General. The countries which gave their nominations are India,S.Korea,Thailand...... India's nominee is Mr Shashi Tharoor who currently holds the posts of UN Under Secretary General for Communication and Public Information . Being an Indian i totally agree with my governments decision to back Mr Tharoor. He is smart,witty,intelligent,calm,collected and most important he is impartial. He mentioned in an interview that though he is an INDIAN SEC General HE IS THE SEC GENERAL FOR ALL 191 NATIONS OF THE UN. He is a likely candidate since he is the only nominee who has had 20 yrs of experience in d UN and is familar with dealing with world problems. ( Plz refer to his biodata on d web and you will come to know his acheivments ). Also someone in d UN ( I dont know who ) mentioned that that the Secretary General should be aged between 45 years and 55 years and Mr Tharoor's age is just halfway between the above numbers. Ppl say he is too young but hav alook at his acheivments and you will know. I request all those who read this to plz let me know what they think and plz dont feel that i am writin this coz i am indian i hav written about this to know what other ppl want out of the new Sec General of d Un.

AksHAY b

akiboy said:
Finally after so many years Asia is going to send its nominees for the post of the United Nations Secretary General. The countries which gave their nominations are India,S.Korea,Thailand...... India's nominee is Mr Shashi Tharoor who currently holds the posts of UN Under Secretary General for Communication and Public Information . Being an Indian i totally agree with my governments decision to back Mr Tharoor. He is smart,witty,intelligent,calm,collected and most important he is impartial. He mentioned in an interview that though he is an INDIAN SEC General HE IS THE SEC GENERAL FOR ALL 191 NATIONS OF THE UN. He is a likely candidate since he is the only nominee who has had 20 yrs of experience in d UN and is familar with dealing with world problems. ( Plz refer to his biodata on d web and you will come to know his acheivments ). Also someone in d UN ( I dont know who ) mentioned that that the Secretary General should be aged between 45 years and 55 years and Mr Tharoor's age is just halfway between the above numbers. Ppl say he is too young but hav alook at his acheivments and you will know. I request all those who read this to plz let me know what they think and plz dont feel that i am writin this coz i am indian i hav written about this to know what other ppl want out of the new Sec General of d Un.

AksHAY b

Nobody's impartial.

I think it should be the actor who played Benny from LA Law.

Who cares who leads the ineffective, inefficient, corrupt and useless organization? I am all for him if he moves that piece of crap to India.

rtwngAvngr said:
Nobody's impartial.

I think it should be the actor who played Benny from LA Law.

He wasn't really "developmentally delayed". :rotflmao:

What aboot Mr. Bean? I'm sure his antics would help negotiating.

Said1 said:
He wasn't really "developmentally delayed". :rotflmao:

What aboot Mr. Bean? I'm sure his antics would help negotiating.

Yes. Mr. Bean!

mr-bean.jpg

(Have you seen the Black Adder series?)

Forum List

Back