How a German Officer Saved My Jewish Family

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

The German officer totally knew....great story, Just remember, not all Germans were Nazis, What most people don't get is that the Nazi party and the Wehrmacht are or were two different things. Also many Germans were required or forced to join the Nazi party.

The German officer totally knew....great story, Just remember, not all Germans were Nazis, What most people don't get is that the Nazi party and the Wehrmacht are or were two different things. Also many Germans were required or forced to join the Nazi party.

Litwin check your on box.

There must have been hundreds or even thousands of anecdotal accounts towards the end of the war of Germans who avoided capturing or murdering Jews because the killing machine was no longer in effective operation and they didn't have the authorization to kill Jewish civilians on site. Surviving Jews would have been thankful that they weren't murdered but German officers had other things on their minds.

oh, a Nazi will always show up, just give him an opportunity :)

I presume Baltic states and Ukrainian Nazis were/are not Nazis too?

i

oh, I see another жидобандеровец :)

for English speakers - Jews usually don't support but rather oppose Nazis , except in modern Ukraine, where Jewish oligarkhs like Kolomoisky or Poroshenko (former president) or present Jewish president Zelensky finance and use Nazi death squads "Banderovets" ( called after WWII Ukrainian Nazi collaborators leader Bandera) to kill independent journalists, destroy opposition TV channels and suppress political opposition.

judging on the avatar photo of the dog of a famouse Ukrainisn Nazi sympathiser Demura ( living in Russia) - which he used as own avatar - we now have here either Demura himself or one of his Nazi followers...

Last edited:

And what did he save them from. A holocaust and gas chambers that never existed? Just like that bullshit story Schindler's List?" Fuck all those lying jew scumbags. I will post something by a truthful Jew. Save it while you can. Your lying jewish masters here aren't likely to let it exist for long.

The Leutcher findings - 100FREE Best Video Sharing

You’re the fifth of humanity

Forum List

Back