How a civil war could start

70 million flaming liberals on one side 70 million patriotic Americans on the other side, well that sounds like a fair fight

Make that 80 million patriotic Americans who showed Crooked Donnie the door

70 million flaming liberals on one side 70 million patriotic Americans on the other side, well that sounds like a fair fight

Make that 80 million patriotic Americans who showed Crooked Donnie the door
And in a Civil War where one side is heavily armed with firearms and the other is heavily armed with cell phones, have fun storming the castle.

I swear, Trumpers must masturbate to the idea of civil war.

Unfortunately, their leader suffers from heel Spurs
Well, I suspect the reason they masturbate to civil war is because they have a hard time getting aroused otherwise.
Sounds like you have a personal problem, discuss it with your doctor.
I hit a sore point. Sorry about that.

Oh my God you wack off your penis?

Did the doctors sew it back on?

Anyone who would want to start a civil war is a total idiot. Who would want to suffer that sort of hurt and destruction, particularly over something that never occurred in the first place? This "civil war thing is just a brain-fart from moronic white-supremacist thugs who run around in the forest with guns. Nobody else is that crazy.

A Civil War could result from Trump trying to steal an election that he clearly lost.

The American people would not stand for it.

What the American People will not stand for is economic opportunity being taken away from them as well as freedom of speech and expression. The inconsistencies surrounding lockdowns and justifying obfuscation of free speech over bullshit charges of everything being rooted in white supremacy and / or disinformation is not going to be tolerated by Americans. Blaming Trump is just another crutch.

Forum List

Back