How a civil war could start

A Civil War could result from Trump trying to steal an election that he clearly lost.

The American people would not stand for it.
I believe at this point there are many people that would say...let it. You are the darkness.

I think he meant a civility war and that's been going on for at least 4 years.

I don’t think a lying blowhard like Trump is significant enough to start a civil war. His BS is too easily debunked to rally the amount of serious people around his conspiracies.

The only things I see right now that could start a civil war would be a gun confiscation or some sort of marshal law lockdown accompanied by a massive economic depression.

Another interesting observation:
Vegas Oddsmaker Says, “The Fix Was In, Trump was Robbed, This Election Was Stolen”

"Trump entered the night a 2 to 1 underdog. As soon as the polls started to close and the picture became clear, Trump’s odds quickly moved to even money. Then Trump became the slight favorite. Then a moderate favorite. Then a 2-to-1 favorite.
Then 3 to 1. 4 to 1. 5 to 1. 6 to 1. 7 to 1. Finally, Trump moved to 8 to 1 favorite.
What does all this mean? Bettors putting their money on the line during Election Night have always proven to be deadly accurate. Smart bettors can clearly see what direction a race is taking. Bettors around the world clearly saw what I saw, when they stared at the electoral map- Trump was headed for an electoral landslide."

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
A Civil War could result from Trump trying to steal an election that he clearly lost.

The American people would not stand for it.
A Civil War could also result from Quid Pro Joe resigning 6 months into his term to make way for Kamala. You're nuts if you think TRUMP! won't leave office peacefully when his time is up and you're nuts if your ilk wants to start a war over someone exercising all of their options in an election.

70 million flaming liberals on one side 70 million patriotic Americans on the other side, well that sounds like a fair fight

fb2 (2).jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back