Houston Police Captain Arrested By Deep State For Exposing Voter Fraud

Ya know...so we know you aren't completely full of shit as usual
That was a long time ago so no search engine will turn that up

basically any guilt-ridden white lib defending affirmative action and racisl wuotas was watching OJ’s back also

But you speak as if you were and refuse to recognize that only one person was arrested and it wasn't the innocent party..
The only fact I have asserted is that the lib newspaper did not present both sides of the story

There is no obligation to report "both sides of the story" when someone has been arrested on serious charges. I have never heard of it being done, ever. He'll get to tell his story at his trial. He assaulted a stranger based on what was going on in his head at the time. If you had been his victim, would you give a damn about what his explanation for his crimes is or what his "beliefs" are?

The person who wrote this story doesn't seem to have fabricated anything. The Harris County DA's Office and Hotze's attorney were quoted.

There is a bizarre idea currently popular among some people that you can just walk up to anyone else and threaten them and order them around based on some belief you have about them, their rights be damned, and they are obligated to go along with you. It doesn't work that way.

There is no obligation to report "both sides of the story" when someone has been arrested on serious charges. I have never heard of it being done, ever.
If the lib media wants to convince me they will have to include all the facts

the report presented here was a rant

There is no obligation to report "both sides of the story" when someone has been arrested on serious charges. I have never heard of it being done, ever.
If the lib media wants to convince me they will have to include all the facts

the report presented here was a rant

Be specific. What was a "rant"? Aguirre was arrested and admitted that he worked for some right-wing group financed by this billionaire. If you object to this article, please point out which paragraphs you take issue with. Quote.

"A former Houston police captain was arrested after allegedly running a man off the road and threatening him at gunpoint — what prosecutors say was part of an elaborate attempt to find evidence for a false conspiracy theory of widespread voter fraud in Harris County -- Mark Aguirre was working on behalf of a powerful Republican megadonor’s group to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud when, in October, he allegedly pulled a gun on a man described by the Harris County district attorney’s office as an “innocent and ordinary” air conditioner repairman."

An air condition repairman huh?? Yea right, that is what they want you to think....Capt. Aguirre had been staking this guy out for 4 days and he had proof that this so-called repairman was behind the massive voter fraud plot in Texas -- Capt Aguirre is one of many investigators hired by wealthy culture warrior, Steve Hotze -- this is why the Deep State leaped into action and arrested this man to keep him silent.....
It is a group of powerful people that wants to remain anonymous is at the top of the pyramid of this corrupt shadow government. That they gives people like Bill Gates and Soros riches to do things for them while they remains in the shadows. These Elites opened up accounts in other people name like Bill and George so there will be no traces of them.
But over the years, they've recruited many people underneath them. Taking real good care of them. Giving them fake degrees and certificates that will helped them to get into high places. And the lower ones at the bottom of the pyramid, get positions working as heads of the military, police force and other government, city and county jobs. That they have tax payers paying their soldiers salary.
Military officers police captains and federal agents that are apart of the army are all at the bottom of the pyramid. They do mot know who are the ones at the top or above them. They uses the media to communicate to one another. That is how they get their marching orders. That is why they says things out in the open but in secret code. Actually no one in this society doesn't know who is pulling the strings at the top. And they don't know who is all a member of this underground society. .
But all of these secret societies are all connected.

Of an air conditioning repair man? LOL. I mean, I know it's not funny, this is why Trump supporters are dangerous. This guy could have been killed. But this happened BEFORE the election. Did an investigation and then invented a crime. Judge, jury, and if need be, executioner. All hail the cult of Trump! :)
I agree, this is very dangerous......I may do satire as a Trumper -- but its only to hold a mirror to the faces of the real Trumpers in here; whom I see carry on with the same batshit crazy foolishness - and still have the audacity to act so upset when I parody them....

Most of the Trumpinistas in here don’t see your posts as satire and are actually cheering the insanities you’re posting.

Sarcasm is completely lost on them.

Of an air conditioning repair man? LOL. I mean, I know it's not funny, this is why Trump supporters are dangerous. This guy could have been killed. But this happened BEFORE the election. Did an investigation and then invented a crime. Judge, jury, and if need be, executioner. All hail the cult of Trump! :)
I agree, this is very dangerous......I may do satire as a Trumper -- but its only to hold a mirror to the faces of the real Trumpers in here; whom I see carry on with the same batshit crazy foolishness - and still have the audacity to act so upset when I parody them....

Most of the Trumpinistas in here don’t see your posts as satire and are actually cheering the insanities you’re posting.

Sarcasm is completely lost on them.
Yup...which is kinda my point with the posts I make....

No matter how ridiculous my posts may seem -- they are completely in line with what many right-wing fascists actually believe....

The only push back I get from Trumpers is when they realize I'm trolling....but no push-back to the ridiculousness of what was said...

"A former Houston police captain was arrested after allegedly running a man off the road and threatening him at gunpoint — what prosecutors say was part of an elaborate attempt to find evidence for a false conspiracy theory of widespread voter fraud in Harris County -- Mark Aguirre was working on behalf of a powerful Republican megadonor’s group to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud when, in October, he allegedly pulled a gun on a man described by the Harris County district attorney’s office as an “innocent and ordinary” air conditioner repairman."

An air condition repairman huh?? Yea right, that is what they want you to think....Capt. Aguirre had been staking this guy out for 4 days and he had proof that this so-called repairman was behind the massive voter fraud plot in Texas -- Capt Aguirre is one of many investigators hired by wealthy culture warrior, Steve Hotze -- this is why the Deep State leaped into action and arrested this man to keep him silent.....
I dont know what kind of drugs the Texas Tribune libs are taking but they certainly are not objective journalists

apparently the private investigator suspected the van driver of wrongdoing but you will never hear that from the journalists writing this story

I guess you missed the part in the story where it said that the private investigator suspected the van driver of wrongdoing, ON NO EVIDENCE.

When he was arrested, the former police officer was offered the opportunity to present the evidence of the van drivers crimes. He had no evidence.

If I go to your house with a gun and say “I’ve been watching you and you’re a thief” and the police are called, and I have no proof that you are a thief - none at all, are the police going to arrest you for theft?

Would like to see this patriot's evidence.

He didn’t have any evidence. That’s the whole point. The police asked to see his evidence as well.

He was charged because he was waving a gun around and making accusations but when asked to back up his accusations, he had no evidence.

Forum List

Back