Housee GOP schedules vote on Keep Your Health Plan Act !

She doesn't care about how a Republic works. As long as it is something she agrees with, a dictatorship would be fine...in fact...ideal.

Actually, I like the two party system. This Republican bunch is unique though in that they would rather see America brought to it's knees than work to bring it back to it's once glorious and powerful standing in the world.

Again, you prove my point. Your clueless.
BOTH branches are thoroughly corrupt. Obama is a figment of your imagination. Finally supporters are seeing who he really is, he is a mirror image of what he claims to be in almost every sense.
Please explain ANY of this:
1) Promised "most transparent administration ever" - reality - most secretive.
2) Ran on helping the poor and minorities - reality - minorities have never been this bad off in over 50 years, and there are more people on government assistance than at anytime in history Sarah.
3) Gitmo is an illegal monstrosity...in reality...still open.
4) Ran on "reaching out to adversaries through diplomatic means" - reality - U.S Soldiers are in combat missions in more foreign countries than Bush, and 78% of U.S. casualties in Afghanistan have happened under Obama than Bush.

I could easily go further...but...I would be wasting my time You didn't even finish what I wrote above - you don't want to know reality.

Iam, she really is clueless. Part of it is she doesn't want to know, but there are limits to her understanding as well. Not totally her fault.

Forum List

Back