House Republicans Weigh Coup Against Boehner After Series Of Political Defeats [Long Past Due!]

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Get rid of this SURRENDER MONKEY!

The WashingtonTimes ^
House Republicans Weigh Coup Against Boehner After Series Of Political Defeats Retreat in Homeland Security shutdown showdown latest embarrassment for GOP leaders Rank-and-file Republicans are openly contemplating a coup against House Speaker John A. Boehner and his top lieutenants after a series of self-inflicted legislative fumbles and political defeats in the first weeks of the congressional session. Rank-and-file Republicans are openly contemplating a coup against House Speaker John A. Boehner and his top lieutenants after a series of self-inflicted legislative fumbles and political defeats in the first weeks of the congressional session. This week’s retreat from the standoff over Homeland...

2873hn5.jpg

I have to agree. It's time for this crybaby to go. The man lacks courage and a backbone. Anyone who bows to any negro/3/5ths human is not worthy of any dignity. He's proven it.

And what would any replacement do different? Shut down the government, piss of the American people and ruin any chances in 2016 with idiot politics?

Idiot politics brought forth by the tea party has destroyed the GOP and will be the downfall of America if they aren't put on a leash.

I'm just sitting back and laughing at the fact that neither party has been or will ever be effective in governance. Democrats have failed, Republicans are failing.

We libertarians would love to have you.

Get rid of this SURRENDER MONKEY!

The WashingtonTimes ^
House Republicans Weigh Coup Against Boehner After Series Of Political Defeats Retreat in Homeland Security shutdown showdown latest embarrassment for GOP leaders Rank-and-file Republicans are openly contemplating a coup against House Speaker John A. Boehner and his top lieutenants after a series of self-inflicted legislative fumbles and political defeats in the first weeks of the congressional session. Rank-and-file Republicans are openly contemplating a coup against House Speaker John A. Boehner and his top lieutenants after a series of self-inflicted legislative fumbles and political defeats in the first weeks of the congressional session. This week’s retreat from the standoff over Homeland...

2873hn5.jpg

I guess I'm not the only one demanding congress make a change in leadership. I sincerely hope they get it done. It's time to stand on the Constitution and not politics.

And what would any replacement do different? Shut down the government, piss of the American people and ruin any chances in 2016 with idiot politics?

What because the last shutdown hurt them so bad 9 months before the last election. People are getting sick of your dear leader trying to dictate everything. And don't give me your line that he's not your dear leader when you refuse to denounce his lawlessness.

What because the last shutdown hurt them so bad 9 months before the last election. People are getting sick of your dear leader trying to dictate everything. And don't give me your line that he's not your dear leader when you refuse to denounce his lawlessness.
BLah, blah, blah. You are ignorant of politics. The dems are playing chess and you are playing tic-tac-toe. Now is 2014. There is nothing the teapers can do this late in the game to make any change before the 2016 elections. NOTHING. Now is the time to look towards the future, not cry about the past. It is a war and battles need to be chosen carefully and the hearts of the American people need to be won.

I have to agree. It's time for this crybaby to go. The man lacks courage and a backbone. Anyone who bows to any negro/3/5ths human is not worthy of any dignity. He's proven it.

Fuck you and you racist bullshit, you have no place in an adult discussion.
You have impressed me TWICE in 24 Hrs. There is hope for you yet!

If only it were a two way street.
Because I won''t sign a blood oath to idiot politics. YOu are destroying any hope for true conservatism to prevail.

BLah, blah, blah. You are ignorant of politics. The dems are playing chess and you are playing tic-tac-toe. Now is 2014. There is nothing the teapers can do this late in the game to make any change before the 2016 elections. NOTHING. Now is the time to look towards the future, not cry about the past. It is a war and battles need to be chosen carefully and the hearts of the American people need to be won.

Only cowards pick a fight and run away afraid to stand the ground they've chosen. That won't win anyone or anything.

Only cowards pick a fight and run away afraid to stand the ground they've chosen. That won't win anyone or anything.
But wise men know where and when to fight. They choose the battlefield, not their opponent.

Because I won''t sign a blood oath to idiot politics. YOu are destroying any hope for true conservatism to prevail.

True conservatives don't shirk their sworn duties in favor of political expedience, that's suppose to be a dem thing. If you think it's ok even for the short term, you're wrong.

True conservatives don't shirk their sworn duties in favor of political expedience, that's suppose to be a dem thing. If you think it's ok even for the short term, you're wrong.
No, you are wrong. It is a war...not a battle. And you ARE in it for the short term...or else you wouldn't be playing idiot politics.

But wise men know where and when to fight. They choose the battlefield, not their opponent.

That's all well and good in the hypothetical, what we have now is replacement troops that have to enter the fray mid battle, the choices have already been made. You have to fight the enemy in front of you or lose ground, maybe forever.

New Topics

Forum List

Back