House Republicans Request Special Counsel to Probe Holder on 'Fast and Furious'

ZZZzzz. You know Issa (R) has his own baggage right?

Many politicians have committed indiscretions in earlier years: maybe they had an affair or hired an illegal immigrant as a nanny. Issa, it turned out, had, among other things, been indicted for stealing a car, arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, and accused by former associates of burning down a building

Read more Darrell Issa Makes Life Difficult for Obama : The New Yorker

Wow, what a crook Obama is. This is a blatant act of war against Mexico too. I sure as hell wouldn't blame them if they declared one. Most of the time mexico doesn't have any excuse for there actions, but this time they do.

I dont think Mexicans are suicidal. Besides they are having enough time with those drug lords Holder just gave weapons too.

ZZZzzz. You know Issa (R) has his own baggage right?

Many politicians have committed indiscretions in earlier years: maybe they had an affair or hired an illegal immigrant as a nanny. Issa, it turned out, had, among other things, been indicted for stealing a car, arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, and accused by former associates of burning down a building

Read more Darrell Issa Makes Life Difficult for Obama : The New Yorker

I know that was a slight deflection WillowTank but he will be the head inquisitor ;)

Lets go for it. I wonder how dear Eric will look in prison stripes? "Prosecuting the NBPP for election law violations would be demeaning to my people."

If the justice dept selects the special prosecutor this whole thing will be buried.

Forum List

Back