House Republicans ‘May Dig Their Own Grave’ With Fringe Political Investigations

Which is exactly what Hunter was accused of. How many times are you going to pretend there is a difference?
Let's compare the two:

Crackhead Biden:
  • Crackhead had zero experience in Ukraine
  • Crackhead had zero experience in oil and gas
  • Crackhead got a no-show job paying at least $50,000 per month.
  • Crackhead admitted on national TV he got the job because of his last name.
  • Crackhead's last name just so happened to be the same as the sitting Vice President who was in charge of dealing with Ukraine.

Kushner

• Has experience in investments.
  • Starts and investment firm.
  • Kushner and all his partners all are accredited and experienced in investing other people's money.
  • This firm is allowed to invest money owned by the Saudi govt.
  • This money remains the property of the Saudi Govt, who can ask for it back any time they want.
  • Firm is paid the customary fee for managing other people's money.

So Simp, explain how there is no difference between the two.

Let's compare the two:

Crackhead Biden:
  • Crackhead had zero experience in Ukraine
  • Crackhead had zero experience in oil and gas
  • Crackhead got a no-show job paying at least $50,000 per month.
  • Crackhead admitted on national TV he got the job because of his last name.
  • Crackhead's last name just so happened to be the same as the sitting Vice President who was in charge of dealing with Ukraine.

Kushner

• Has experience in investments.
  • Starts and investment firm.
  • Kushner and all his partners all are accredited and experienced in investing other people's money.
  • This firm is allowed to invest money owned by the Saudi govt.
  • This money remains the property of the Saudi Govt, who can ask for it back any time they want.
  • Firm is paid the customary fee for managing other people's money.

So Simp, explain how there is no difference between the two.
Those objections (that the Saudi fund had) included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.

Those objections (that the Saudi fund had) included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.
So?

It was a new firm.

Now, explain to all of us how those two situations are the same, Simp. I’m betting you can’t, and will once again try your pathetic deflection game.

So?

It was a new firm.

Now, explain to all of us how those two situations are the same, Simp. I’m betting you can’t, and will once again try your pathetic deflection game.
I never said that the Burisma situation was the same as the Kushner scam.

Tro to keep up.

Better still ask Oldstyle what HE WAS REFERRING TO BECAUSE I WAS RESPONDING TO HIM

And he wasn't talking about Burisma

I never said that the Burisma situation was the same as the Kushner scam.

Tro to keep up.

Better still ask Oldstyle what HE WAS REFERRING TO BECAUSE I WAS RESPONDING TO HIM

And he wasn't talking about Burisma
Um, here is post 219 where you were responding TO ME claiming there is no difference between the situations of Kushner and the Crackhead.

Why do you think lying like this will work, liar? Your posts are here for all to read, and see how much if a lying sack of shit you are.

Which is exactly what Hunter was accused of. How many times are you going to pretend there is a difference?

Um, here is post 219 where you were responding TO ME claiming there is no difference between the situations of Kushner and the Crackhead.

Why do you think lying like this will work, liar? Your posts are here for all to read, and see how much if a lying sack of shit you are.
Look at post 217. Me responding to Oldstyle talking about Seneca

Hunter is accused of almost the exactly what we all know Kushner actually did.

Kushner’s start up got TWO BILLION from the Saudis.

Only one of those things has your Pattie’s in a knot.

Anyone wanna guess which?
With all due respect, Lesh...there is a HUGE difference between Jarod Kushner and Hunter Biden! One is a crack addict with almost zero job skills or expertise and the other has a long history of success at whatever he was involved in.

With all due respect, Lesh...there is a HUGE difference between Jarod Kushner and Hunter Biden! One is a crack addict with almost zero job skills or expertise and the other has a long history of success at whatever he was involved in.
The Saudis didn’t think so. They talked about inexperience and a failure of due diligence regarding that TWO BILLION DOLLAR “investment”.

Never would have happened if not for MBS insisting on it

The Saudis didn’t think so. They talked about inexperience and a failure of due diligence regarding that TWO BILLION DOLLAR “investment”.

So?

Why do you think MBS put so much faith in Kushner, Lesh? Do you think it might be because he saw how Kushner forged peace accords between Arab nations and Israel when nobody thought he had a shot at making that happen? Unlike Hunter Biden...Jared Kushner has skills. He's not a leech like Hunter...he's someone who puts in the hard work.

There is no question that Jared Kushner (like his famous parents and grandparent’s once did) … “has skills.” From a very early age he learned much from his real estate empire building father, who of course passed on the running of his successful companies to Jared when he himself was finally jailed on corruption charges.

Both father and son were in NYC metro real estate and active Democrats, at least until Jared married into Trump’s own erratic business empire, and “The Donald” ran as a populist Republican. Of course Trump companies had an unusual and even more notorious habit of going bankrupt and stiffing investors and contractors.

The Biden kids had a tiny fraction of 1% of the money the “born with a silver spoon” Trump and Kushner kids had, and the younger son Hunter and his sister had many of the problems of children of politically powerful, but not terribly wealthy, politicians. Both became, at times, useless and embarrassing drug addicts … unlike their elder brother who served in the military and would likely have eventually gone into politics had he not died young.

For family members to capitalize successfully on the name and connections of a President (be it Trump or Biden), one needs a certain stability and savvy. Jared Kushner certainly had that … and “capitalize” on those connections the Trump-Kushner families certainly did! As unpleasant as it is to recognize, there is nothing really unusual in any of this.

Jared was, however, certainly not a typical “grifter.” At times he was a welcome stabilizing influence in his father-in-law’s administration. A modern religious Jew, he unfortunately became an unconscious transmitter of hard Zionist influence on Trump, and also a bete noire of Bannon types and of the outright crazy Q-Anon wing of Trumpism, which rallied around characters like General Michael Flynn. Indeed Jared was one of the key people who favored Pence and opposed Flynn when Trump was seeking a Vice-Presidential pick. He already knew and argued that Flynn was “a loose cannon.”

Whether Jared (and Ivanka) would or could influence Trump as much as they once did should he continue campaigning for President … is actually an interesting question.

Last edited:
The lone break with Republicans came once again from Mitt Romney, who told The Bulwark those types of political investigations, particularly into Hunter Biden, are a poor use of Congress’s already-limited resources.

“I think it’s really hard to know what the politics of a course of action might be in this day and age, to know where our party stands, what our base wants, what independent voters want,” Romney said. “But I think you have to do what you think is right and I think the American people want us to tackle some of the big challenges we have—immigration, inflation, and so forth—and the other things that divert from those priorities I think are a waste of time.”

Will congressional Repubs pay a price with the base over wasting time with fruitless investigations motivated by revenge for Dem's having the audacity to investigate a failed coup? I really don't know. The base seems more interested in being entertained than solving the country's problems.
The laughable January 6th Commitee didnt hurt Dems, so i cant imagine why REAL investigations will be an issue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back