House Republican Predicts Half of GOP Supports Ousting Liz Cheney as Conference Chair

So what person did President Trump tried to have prosecuted that did nothing to him, but simply because he didn't like them?

You’re moving the goalposts a little. The commies would prosecute people who threatened the leadership. That’s what Trump had in common with them. Frankly, I care far less about whether people support socialized medical care and far more about whether they want to use government prosecution to maintain power corruptly.
The Dim Reich is the party trying to use government prosecution to maintain power corruptly.

That's ok, all the Democrats and many of the republicans support ousting every republican representative that supported the insurrection.

What Republican supported the insurrection?
About 3/4 of the representatives.
Horseshit. That's Dim Reich propaganda.
Every one that voted against certification.

Sorry for your luck.
There's no logical connection, NAZI.

Her days are numbered. She must be getting political advice for Jeb Bush.

One House Republican predicted Wednesday that as many as half of the House Republican conference might vote to oust Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as the House Republican Conference chair.
Politico’s Melanie Zanona reported that one House Republican not affiliated with the House Freedom Caucus said as many as half of the House Republican Conference may support ousting Cheney as the third-ranking Republican over her support for impeaching President Donald Trump.
Link
Cheney rebuffed calls for her to resign or be ousted from her position in House Republican leadership.
“I’m not going anywhere,” she told Politico Wednesday. “This is a vote of conscience. It’s one where there are different views in our conference.”
She continued, “But our nation is facing an unprecedented, since the Civil War, constitutional crisis. That’s what we need to be focused on. That’s where our efforts and attention need to be.”
That's ok, all the Democrats and many of the republicans support ousting every republican representative that supported the insurrection.
There was no "insurrection," NAZI, and no Republican supported the riot.
Two lies in one post.

Not bad, but some of your fellow trumptards are getting as many as four in at at time so you need to step up your game.
You NAZI claims are the lies. You regurgitate Dim Reich propaganda.

About 3/4 of the representatives.

How did they support it? I haven't seen one Republican approve of it. In fact they all denounced the actions. And don't say they supported the insurrection by voting not to impeach Trump, because Trump had nothing to do with it. He never told those people to go there and attack the Capital. He said go there and protest peacefully and legally. His speech also didn't start until 20 minutes after the Capital was attacked.

So what person did President Trump tried to have prosecuted that did nothing to him, but simply because he didn't like them?

You’re moving the goalposts a little. The commies would prosecute people who threatened the leadership. That’s what Trump had in common with them. Frankly, I care far less about whether people support socialized medical care and far more about whether they want to use government prosecution to maintain power corruptly.
Who did Trump prosecute, NAZI?

One House Republican predicted Wednesday that as many as half of the House Republican conference might vote to oust Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as the House Republican Conference chair.
Politico’s Melanie Zanona reported that one House Republican not affiliated with the House Freedom Caucus said as many as half of the House Republican Conference may support ousting Cheney as the third-ranking Republican over her support for impeaching President Donald Trump.
Link
Cheney rebuffed calls for her to resign or be ousted from her position in House Republican leadership.
“I’m not going anywhere,” she told Politico Wednesday. “This is a vote of conscience. It’s one where there are different views in our conference.”
She continued, “But our nation is facing an unprecedented, since the Civil War, constitutional crisis. That’s what we need to be focused on. That’s where our efforts and attention need to be.”
They won't do it, remember if one of those traitors go down. They all go, fine with me.
They all should. Every single one who embraced the crazy conspiracy theories spread by tRump and the RWNJ infotainment sphere are guilty of inciting insurrection and sedition, making them ineligible for public office.
I'm talking all of the traitors and most are democrats, so go ahead and go after them!
Your brainwashing is showing again.
Coming from a democrat, that is funny. Have you got your talking points again.

Link
They won't do it, remember if one of those traitors go down. They all go, fine with me.
They all should. Every single one who embraced the crazy conspiracy theories spread by tRump and the RWNJ infotainment sphere are guilty of inciting insurrection and sedition, making them ineligible for public office.
Why not just arrest 75 million Trump voters?

Link
Only 10 voted for impeachment, NAZI moron.
Where was I talking about the record setting second impeachment?

Politicians who double cross their constituents deserve to be punished by the voters. Trump voters and Trump admin employees did nothing that deserves punishment.
If Liz Cheney is cancelled by her voters, that’s their choice. If Republicans in Congress punish her for having an opinion they don’t like, that’s wrong.
Really? So trying to oust Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz is wrong?

You realize, of course, that the Dim Reich is trying to punish every Republican in Congress.

You're the ultimate hypocrite.

Link
Only 10 voted for impeachment, NAZI moron.
Where was I talking about the record setting second impeachment?
The Democrat Reich claims that voting against impeachment is supporting the "insurrection," NAZI.

You need to reread my post. He wanted people to prosecute but the “deep state” protected the nation from the corrupt whims of a thuggish authoritarian.

Which in my mind is a feature of our democracy.

You need to reread my post. He wanted people to prosecute but the “deep state” protected the nation from the corrupt whims of a thuggish authoritarian.

It's a feature of a lawless bureaucracy. Who did Trump try to prosecute?

So many. Too many to count in one post. This article was already linked:

You and the rest of the Democrat Reich are the thuggish authoritarians. In fact, you are totalitarians.

Oh, you mean people who clearly broke the law like Jim Comey, Peter Stozk and John Brennan? What's "corrupt" about arresting criminals? Barr lost his appetite for justice when he realized the entire FBI and DOJ are corrupt.

Oh, you mean people who clearly broke the law like Jim Comey, Peter Stozk and John Brennan? What's "corrupt" about arresting criminals? Barr lost his appetite for justice when he realized the entire FBI and DOJ are corrupt.
They aren’t criminals. Just people who Trump felt like threatened his hold on power.

The authoritarians like yourself see that as a crime, but in fact it’s what makes our country so great.

They aren’t criminals. Just people who Trump felt like threatened his hold on power.

The authoritarians like yourself see that as a crime, but in fact it’s what makes our country so great.
They are criminals, NAZI. Trump was right to feel threatened because the Democrat Reich was trying to stage a coup. Didn't you know that it's illegal to spy on the opposition candidate? In fact, it's illegal to spy on any American without a legal warrant

Forum List

Back