House Republican Predicts Half of GOP Supports Ousting Liz Cheney as Conference Chair

Republicans aren't doing it, NAZI. You and the Dim Reich are doing it.
Tell that to the OP who is celebrating Cheney being punished for her vote to impeach Trump.
Politicians who double cross their constituents deserve to be punished by the voters. Trump voters and Trump admin employees did nothing that deserves punishment.
How can you change directions that fast without damaging your neck?

Her days are numbered. She must be getting political advice for Jeb Bush.

One House Republican predicted Wednesday that as many as half of the House Republican conference might vote to oust Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as the House Republican Conference chair.
Politico’s Melanie Zanona reported that one House Republican not affiliated with the House Freedom Caucus said as many as half of the House Republican Conference may support ousting Cheney as the third-ranking Republican over her support for impeaching President Donald Trump.
Link
Cheney rebuffed calls for her to resign or be ousted from her position in House Republican leadership.
“I’m not going anywhere,” she told Politico Wednesday. “This is a vote of conscience. It’s one where there are different views in our conference.”
She continued, “But our nation is facing an unprecedented, since the Civil War, constitutional crisis. That’s what we need to be focused on. That’s where our efforts and attention need to be.”

Ms. Cheney should really be thrown out of the caucus, and stripped of her committees. If she can't be counted on, she can caucus with Pelosi and Biden.
Yeah, be loyal no matter what it costs the country.
Your party, the cancel culture is ruining our country.

One House Republican predicted Wednesday that as many as half of the House Republican conference might vote to oust Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as the House Republican Conference chair.
Politico’s Melanie Zanona reported that one House Republican not affiliated with the House Freedom Caucus said as many as half of the House Republican Conference may support ousting Cheney as the third-ranking Republican over her support for impeaching President Donald Trump.
Link
Cheney rebuffed calls for her to resign or be ousted from her position in House Republican leadership.
“I’m not going anywhere,” she told Politico Wednesday. “This is a vote of conscience. It’s one where there are different views in our conference.”
She continued, “But our nation is facing an unprecedented, since the Civil War, constitutional crisis. That’s what we need to be focused on. That’s where our efforts and attention need to be.”
That's ok, all the Democrats and many of the republicans support ousting every republican representative that supported the insurrection.
They won't do it, remember if one of those traitors go down. They all go, fine with me.

The party is splitting in two, right before our eyes.

:popcorn:

I'm sure Liz will be out there front and center espousing Biden's new war campaign.

No doubt about it. In terms of pure policy, she's effectively one of yours.

Mac, how are you muppets gonna respond to the stacks and stacks of actual policy discussion threads that are gonna start popping up around here?Speaking only for myself, I'm probably gonna hit your group pretty hard in terms of pure policy topical content.

You're not gonna be able to fall back on the usual look the other way style of mainstream cable news entertainment smut and back and forth Romper Room ad-hominem when there's actual policy discussion on the table. You're gonna have to defend it.

Are you going to be able to accept responsibility when placed into a position to have to do so? Will your group even be capable of policy discusson? I, for one, am going to test that model thoroughly.

Just marching Jones and that bunch out with their shallow Baghdad Bob routine probably isn't gonna cut it. In fact, it's definitely not gonna cut it. Huh uh.
Believe this or not, but not all of us obediently defend, lie and spin on behalf of those for whom we vote.

I disagree with the Democrats on several issues, some differences are intractable, and I look forward to you acknowledging that in the near future.
Of course you do, NAZI. You defend the Dim Reich no matter what. You haven't disagreed with anything your filthy Reich has done in the last year.
You lost. I'm enjoying your meltdown.

Just don't kill people, please.

Link
That's ok, all the Democrats and many of the republicans support ousting every republican representative that supported the insurrection.
They won't do it, remember if one of those traitors go down. They all go, fine with me.
They all should. Every single one who embraced the crazy conspiracy theories spread by tRump and the RWNJ infotainment sphere are guilty of inciting insurrection and sedition, making them ineligible for public office.

Politicians who double cross their constituents deserve to be punished by the voters. Trump voters and Trump admin employees did nothing that deserves punishment.
If Liz Cheney is cancelled by her voters, that’s their choice. If Republicans in Congress punish her for having an opinion they don’t like, that’s wrong.

Link
They all should. Every single one who embraced the crazy conspiracy theories spread by tRump and the RWNJ infotainment sphere are guilty of inciting insurrection and sedition, making them ineligible for public office.
I'm talking all of the traitors and most are democrats, so go ahead and go after them!

Funny how Trump has been trying to get his justice department to prosecute people he doesn’t like. Thank goodness that his un-American “commie” demands never penetrated the deep state.

The opposite of commies are the Republican party. It's the Democrats who mirror their policies. Don't believe me, just go to the US Communist Party website and see for yourself. Not only will you note them heavily criticize every Republican, but praise the last several Democrat nominees for President. Then look at their agenda, you will see little differences between theirs and the Democrat party.

So what person did President Trump tried to have prosecuted that did nothing to him, but simply because he didn't like them?

Link
There was no "insurrection," NAZI, and no Republican supported the riot.

Funny how Trump has been trying to get his justice department to prosecute people he doesn’t like. Thank goodness that his un-American “commie” demands never penetrated the deep state.

The opposite of commies are the Republican party. It's the Democrats who mirror their policies. Don't believe me, just go to the US Communist Party website and see for yourself. Not only will you note them heavily criticize every Republican, but praise the last several Democrat nominees for President. Then look at their agenda, you will see little differences between theirs and the Democrat party.

So what person did President Trump tried to have prosecuted that did nothing to him, but simply because he didn't like them?
The CPUSA endorsed Joe Biden.

Link
I'm talking all of the traitors and most are democrats, so go ahead and go after them!
Your brainwashing is showing again.

You’re moving the goalposts a little. The commies would prosecute people who threatened the leadership. That’s what Trump had in common with them. Frankly, I care far less about whether people support socialized medical care and far more about whether they want to use government prosecution to maintain power corruptly.

Link
There was no "insurrection," NAZI, and no Republican supported the riot.
Two lies in one post.

Not bad, but some of your fellow trumptards are getting as many as four in at at time so you need to step up your game.

Link
Only 10 voted for impeachment, NAZI moron.

You’re moving the goalposts a little. The commies would prosecute people who threatened the leadership. That’s what Trump had in common with them. Frankly, I care far less about whether people support socialized medical care and far more about whether they want to use government prosecution to maintain power corruptly.

Fail! I said somebody that didn't do anything to him.

Forum List

Back