House Republican Predicts Half of GOP Supports Ousting Liz Cheney as Conference Chair

Having had a black man as President has left a permanent scar on your racist little dark soul huh
You mean that particular black man? Your appeal to racist dogma marks you as the racist there.

Obama was the president who wanted to arm Iran with nuclear weapons. He released ISIS fighters from
detention. Obama Frees 5 Guantánamo Detainees, Bin Laden Bodyguard

What’s the cost to society if we decide not to prosecute crimes of people because they’re rich and powerful?

We don't prosecute people because we don't like them, we prosecute people who broke the law. In your commie fantasy, yes, destroy the enemy simply for being a foe, but until the commies have total control of this country, we are still a nation of laws.

Having had a black man as President has left a permanent scar on your racist little dark soul huh

Only an idiot and a total racist would think much less say such a thing. Do you have so little you can say in Obumma's defense that you have nothing but the race card to play in your puny world?

It is a well-documented fact that since day one, Trump has run into brick wall after brick wall with the various agencies because they were full of Obumma appointees, no less the fact that FOIA just released the proof that the whole Russia thing was entirely made up and Obumma actively blocked Trump's Administration to keep him from doing his work.

THAT son, is TREASON.

We impeached the wrong president.

ROFL! Look at the NAZIi who votes for the party that wants to destroy anyone who worked for Trump or voted for him!
So what you’re saying is that it’s okay when Republicans do it.

Gotcha. Next thing you hypocrites are going to be doing is calling for affirmative action for Trump cultists.
Republicans aren't doing it, NAZI. You and the Dim Reich are doing it.

A vote of conscience? She voted for an impeachment with no evidence, no investigation, no lawyers, no hearing, no impeachable offense, no laws broken, and her vote was one of conscience? Then we find out that the riot had nothing to do with Trump because the FBI reported his speech didn't start until 20 minutes after the lowlifes attacked the Capital.

Her family and the Bush's are long time friends. Trump attacked Bush multiple times, particularly on the Iraq war. This vote was personal, not professional, and we don't need representatives bringing their dirty laundry in Congress. Vote this backstabber out of office.
All of your comments are well on target.
Apparently Liz Cheney's "conscience" is highly susceptible to leftist talking points and smears.

A vote to impeach is a vote to cross the aisle and hug it out with Darth Pelosi, the queen of instantaneous
politicized impeachment jihads which cheapen and degrade the seriousness of what impeachment is supposed to be.
In the two-hundred plus year history of impeachment in this country Nan Pelosi has been the architect
of half of all impeachment proceedings and Trump alone has been the target of her politicized
attacks. Cheney is an ally of the Bush family. Trump has been a foe of the Bush clan.
Enough said.

We don't prosecute people because we don't like them, we prosecute people who broke the law. In your commie fantasy, yes, destroy the enemy simply for being a foe, but until the commies have total control of this country, we are still a nation of laws.
Funny how Trump has been trying to get his justice department to prosecute people he doesn’t like. Thank goodness that his un-American “commie” demands never penetrated the deep state.

Her days are numbered. She must be getting political advice for Jeb Bush.

One House Republican predicted Wednesday that as many as half of the House Republican conference might vote to oust Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as the House Republican Conference chair.
Politico’s Melanie Zanona reported that one House Republican not affiliated with the House Freedom Caucus said as many as half of the House Republican Conference may support ousting Cheney as the third-ranking Republican over her support for impeaching President Donald Trump.
Link
Cheney rebuffed calls for her to resign or be ousted from her position in House Republican leadership.
“I’m not going anywhere,” she told Politico Wednesday. “This is a vote of conscience. It’s one where there are different views in our conference.”
She continued, “But our nation is facing an unprecedented, since the Civil War, constitutional crisis. That’s what we need to be focused on. That’s where our efforts and attention need to be.”
You're throwing Liz under the bus?

The Dim Reich is trying to cancel anyone who ever supported Trump, you fucking NAZI.
I forgot that Trump is now one in the same with the motherland and going against Trump is going against the nation.

The party is splitting in two, right before our eyes.

:popcorn:

I'm sure Liz will be out there front and center espousing Biden's new war campaign.

No doubt about it. In terms of pure policy, she's effectively one of yours.

Mac, how are you muppets gonna respond to the stacks and stacks of actual policy discussion threads that are gonna start popping up around here?Speaking only for myself, I'm probably gonna hit your group pretty hard in terms of pure policy topical content.

You're not gonna be able to fall back on the usual look the other way style of mainstream cable news entertainment smut and back and forth Romper Room ad-hominem when there's actual policy discussion on the table. You're gonna have to defend it.

Are you going to be able to accept responsibility when placed into a position to have to do so? Will your group even be capable of policy discusson? I, for one, am going to test that model thoroughly.

Just marching Jones and that bunch out with their shallow Baghdad Bob routine probably isn't gonna cut it. In fact, it's definitely not gonna cut it. Huh uh.
Believe this or not, but not all of us obediently defend, lie and spin on behalf of those for whom we vote.

I disagree with the Democrats on several issues, some differences are intractable, and I look forward to you acknowledging that in the near future.

Republicans aren't doing it, NAZI. You and the Dim Reich are doing it.
Tell that to the OP who is celebrating Cheney being punished for her vote to impeach Trump.
Politicians who double cross their constituents deserve to be punished by the voters. Trump voters and Trump admin employees did nothing that deserves punishment.

The party is splitting in two, right before our eyes.

:popcorn:

I'm sure Liz will be out there front and center espousing Biden's new war campaign.

No doubt about it. In terms of pure policy, she's effectively one of yours.

Mac, how are you muppets gonna respond to the stacks and stacks of actual policy discussion threads that are gonna start popping up around here?Speaking only for myself, I'm probably gonna hit your group pretty hard in terms of pure policy topical content.

You're not gonna be able to fall back on the usual look the other way style of mainstream cable news entertainment smut and back and forth Romper Room ad-hominem when there's actual policy discussion on the table. You're gonna have to defend it.

Are you going to be able to accept responsibility when placed into a position to have to do so? Will your group even be capable of policy discusson? I, for one, am going to test that model thoroughly.

Just marching Jones and that bunch out with their shallow Baghdad Bob routine probably isn't gonna cut it. In fact, it's definitely not gonna cut it. Huh uh.
Believe this or not, but not all of us obediently defend, lie and spin on behalf of those for whom we vote.

I disagree with the Democrats on several issues, some differences are intractable, and I look forward to you acknowledging that in the near future.
Of course you do, NAZI. You defend the Dim Reich no matter what. You haven't disagreed with anything your filthy Reich has done in the last year.

Her days are numbered. She must be getting political advice for Jeb Bush.

One House Republican predicted Wednesday that as many as half of the House Republican conference might vote to oust Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as the House Republican Conference chair.
Politico’s Melanie Zanona reported that one House Republican not affiliated with the House Freedom Caucus said as many as half of the House Republican Conference may support ousting Cheney as the third-ranking Republican over her support for impeaching President Donald Trump.
Link
Cheney rebuffed calls for her to resign or be ousted from her position in House Republican leadership.
“I’m not going anywhere,” she told Politico Wednesday. “This is a vote of conscience. It’s one where there are different views in our conference.”
She continued, “But our nation is facing an unprecedented, since the Civil War, constitutional crisis. That’s what we need to be focused on. That’s where our efforts and attention need to be.”
That's ok, all the Democrats and many of the republicans support ousting every republican representative that supported the insurrection.

New Topics

Forum List

Back