House Passes Most Important Legislation Since 1965 Civil Rights Act

I always vote. Getting tired of being wrong yet? Idiot.
I said 'IF' you didn't vote asshole. BTW Who did you vote for?
You said: "Biden was" ..nyeh, nyeh, nyeh.. "but that doesn't bother you a bit does it?"
You said: 'All you know is "Orange Man Bad" because that's what they told you to think'
Then you said: "If you didn’t vote, then your opinion is useless."

All because you're an insufferable asshole. I voted Green and congrats on being the latest to achieve ignore status. You clearly have nothing to offer.

You said: "Biden was" ..nyeh, nyeh, nyeh.. "but that doesn't bother you a bit does it?"
You said: 'All you know is "Orange Man Bad" because that's what they told you to think'
Yes Biden is a traitor, your silence in the face of evidence shows it doesn't bother you yet, here you are coming up with fake shit about Trump. Yes, I said IF you didn't vote. You told me you voted for some Green guy. I guess you like green better than orange.

Yes Biden is a traitor, your silence in the face of evidence shows it doesn't bother you yet, here you are coming up with fake shit about Trump. Yes, I said IF you didn't vote. You told me you voted for some Green guy. I guess you like green better than orange.
Actually Biden is just a senile old man. It is Bezos ,Soros ,and Dorsey pulling the strings. They want the Democrats in control because they take BRIBES.

All Republicans should vote for it, because we all know how important free and fair elections are to them.
Just like we see how important the US Constitution is to the left. This takes elections out of the hands of
the states and nationalizes them even as the federal government clamps down on freedoms and ignores law.

It's a gift from democrats to democrats that insures one party rule forever. Goodbye USA.
Thank you for admitting that the current voter-suppression efforts in some states are motivated by partisanship. Nobody can tell if there is "one party rule" at any time unless there is a free election in which all eligible people can vote and the votes are counted. If you are concerned that one party cannot win, look at the party and the candidates it runs, who perhaps have no appeal for some voters. Voters know that we all have to live with the results of any individual being elected to, and exercising the powers and functions of a public office.

A person who opposes making sure that as many people can vote as possible is not a patriot. This bill is definitely needed given the anti-democracy movement that we have seen recently.
The key word in your comment is ELIGIBLE. This bill removes ALL ability to check eligibility. Under this bill, I could literally go to the poll and ask for my neighbors ballot and they would give it to me without an ID. Voter ID would solve almost all the issues and dont give me the standard line that voter ID hurts minorities. You need ID to: #1 buy cigarettes, #2 buy alcohol, #3 drive a car, #4 get a bus ticket, #5 get a plane ticket, #6 open a bank account, #7 register your kids in school, etc. In India, a country of about 1BILLION registered voters, they have voter ID; it's a true common sense approach to voting that should be used in the USA.

New Topics

Forum List

Back