House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
it was all threats and bluster by the gop to begin with ,but in the end they folded

"The House passed a bill Tuesday afternoon to fund the Department of Homeland Security for the rest of the fiscal year, sending it to President Obama for his expected signature. The measure will not target Obama's executive actions on immigration, giving Democrats what they have long demanded and potentially enraging conservatives bent on fighting the president on immigration."

House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security - The Washington Post

Pretty funny because they can't pretend its the fault of the Dems. They made a huge mess of this and have only themselves to blame.

it was all threats and bluster by the gop to begin with ,but in the end they folded

"The House passed a bill Tuesday afternoon to fund the Department of Homeland Security for the rest of the fiscal year, sending it to President Obama for his expected signature. The measure will not target Obama's executive actions on immigration, giving Democrats what they have long demanded and potentially enraging conservatives bent on fighting the president on immigration."

Either that or a Judge already slapped fuckwad Obama down for his unconstitutional attempt to create law....

Not a surprise. The delay was nothing less than some excuse to justify their cowardly, back-boneless, gutless, and ball-less capitulation. RINOS, every one that voted with the anti-American, subversive, progressive, King Barry-worshiping progtards. I despair for this great nation and the millions of loyal, dedicated citizens who are witnessing the wholesale destruction of our way of life and the honor of this Nation.

Well your prays to add more DEPT on all our grand childrens backs came true

lets all celebrate

the republitards are showing off their trophy for the big WIN last November....

LMAO!

the republitards are showing off their trophy for the big WIN last November....

LMAO!

As I said at the time....it's a lot different passing laws when you know that they are going nowhere....nothing is expected of you so when you accomplish nothing, you're simply fulfilling your potential.

When you have the power to enact laws and get your ass handed to you it's another matter all together. If I were a GOPer, I'd be pulling my hair out right now...

Liberals don't care about our country, their fellow country men and women as long as they see it as/ THEY WON

Liberals don't care about our country, their fellow country men and women as long as they see it as/ THEY WON

Liberals did win today. As did America with the immigration EO still in tact and the DHS fully funded despite idiots like you standing in opposition. I do admire how easily you guys were mowed down by Obama though. That took some real stones.

Liberals did win today. As did America with the immigration EO still in tact and the DHS fully funded despite idiots like you standing in opposition. I do admire how easily you guys were mowed down by Obama though. That took some real stones.

stones = rocks in the head.

I don't think they folded. Boehner went against the wingnuts and broke the fake so-called Hastert Rule and passed the Bill with more Democrats than Republicans.

Now it remains to be seen whether the teabaggers will go after Boehner. You know talk hate radio will.

They realized that you can't defund a lack of funding. If Congress wants to provide a full funding that will allow more deportations in the first place, they might have a reason to bitch about Obama not using it.

Either that or a Judge already slapped fuckwad Obama down for his unconstitutional attempt to create law....

Which he will win in appeal. The judge was a hapless partisan.

As long as the judges rule stays in effect Obabble is stifled. At least that's the way I understand it. I would be surprised if any libtard understands more. Gfy.

Which he will win in appeal. The judge was a hapless partisan.
As are you.

Oh my gosh! Has Cruz slashed his wrists yet?:banana::Boom2:

I don't think they folded. Boehner went against the wingnuts and broke the fake so-called Hastert Rule and passed the Bill with more Democrats than Republicans.

Now it remains to be seen whether the teabaggers will go after Boehner. You know talk hate radio will.

well we all don't feel like being like you who marches in lockstep for THE PARTY. If any of you would EVER buck your party.. we'd all faint
sheeeeeeep,. rubber stampers, subjects who be lead by the ring in their nose

Forum List

Back