House Passes 56th Obamacare Repeal

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON -- The House of Representatives on Tuesday voted for the 56th time to repeal or undermine the Affordable Care Act.

The vote was largely symbolic, because the measure is unlikely to pass the Senate and would face a certain veto from President Barack Obama if it did.

But Republicans insisted on the vote, casting it as a chance to send a message and let new GOP members have a chance to vote against a law that most of them contend destroys jobs, freedom and the Constitution.

More: House Passes 56th Anti-Obamacare Measure

I repeat - 56th Obamacare repeal. They are nothing if not persistent.

i4hd_albert_einstein_definition-of-insanity-500x187.jpg

Meanwhile...they are yet to address ISIS. But they did give Obama more power to spy on Americans.

The Tea Party is destroying the GOP and America. In the next two years, there will probably be at least a dozen more efforts to repeal Obamacare, probably 20 more Benghazi hearings, 55 threats to shut down the government, and probably a dozen more threats of lawsuits against Obama. Hell, there might even be a few birther hearings as well.

Meanwhile...they are yet to address ISIS. But they did give Obama more power to spy on Americans.

The Tea Party is destroying the GOP and America. In the next two years, there will probably be at least a dozen more efforts to repeal Obamacare, probably 20 more Benghazi hearings, 55 threats to shut down the government, and probably a dozen more threats of lawsuits against Obama. Hell, there might even be a few birther hearings as well.
Might as well have a do nothing Congress like the last one...

This is just dumb. I am enjoying my obamacare and would be royally pissed off if they did away with it.

will you at least thank all the taxpayers? billions stolen from us to set up this new Monster Government entitlement and only 8million people are ENJOYING it out of 360 million. How does someone justify that?

Does the GOP understand that many in the south who were without healthcare are now happy with their Obamacare? So when they vote against it, they may be putting their seats at risk?

This is just dumb. I am enjoying my obamacare and would be royally pissed off if they did away with it.

will you at least thank all the taxpayers? billions stolen from us to set up this new Monster Government entitlement and only 8million people are ENJOYING it out of 360 million. How does someone justify that?

There is that anger again.....

WASHINGTON -- The House of Representatives on Tuesday voted for the 56th time to repeal or undermine the Affordable Care Act.

The vote was largely symbolic, because the measure is unlikely to pass the Senate and would face a certain veto from President Barack Obama if it did.

But Republicans insisted on the vote, casting it as a chance to send a message and let new GOP members have a chance to vote against a law that most of them contend destroys jobs, freedom and the Constitution.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Maybe the 56th will be the charm.

We see what is more important to the Democrat. not how much us taxpayer got HOSED on this ObamaScam, that he LIED right in your faces in order to sell it. but how many time they have voted on what their constituents are telling them to do. I guess Republicans are suppose to be like the Democrats. Lie to the people and just walk over them while calling them all, Grubers

How do you justify your free healthcare while wishing to deny others healthcare insurance they pay for?

ObamaCare is the law of the land and has been passed more times than any other law.

The Repubs refuse to do their job but they'll waste millions in these pretend votes.

Shameful.

So far, they've got a good start.

So far, they've got a good start.
Like a two legged horse....

How do you justify your free healthcare while wishing to deny others healthcare insurance they pay for?

ObamaCare is the law of the land and has been passed more times than any other law.

The Repubs refuse to do their job but they'll waste millions in these pretend votes.

Shameful.

It is the age old Republican argument. You have heard it, I have heard it.....

"I GOT MINE! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE YOURS. GO WORK FOR IT!"

The American people are asking why aren't the democrats behind this repeal and deciding that voting for them isn't in our best interest. 2016 will be bloody.

Forum List

Back