House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa today demanded

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa today demanded that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton turn over documents concerning what he called "excessively lavish" spending for official White House state dinners.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/house...te-house-dinners/article/2512427#.UJQUJkbCz8A

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEcZ9G6rW-g&feature=player_embedded]Obama State Dinners: Spend Like He Says, Not Like He Does - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This is just further proof that Democrats cannot be trusted with ANYTHING.

LOOTERS and THIEVES= Obama Administration.

Didn't I read that Hillary stole the WH china when she and Bill left?

If obama wins, he's not going to get his grand bargain is he? He will be tied up in endless investigations of everything down to and including his dinner.

and not the records of the previous Administration ?

Are they the subject of any investigation? Which begs the question of if democrats suspected wrongdoing from the previous administration why didn't they investigate when they had a supermajority?

I'm sure the records show Hillary and gang spent millions on parties, travel, etc but then they claimed there was no money left for security in Libya, a top 5 terrorist target in the muslim world.

The Clintons took everything that wasn't nailed down.

FOIA should do the trick, idiot.

It isn't their money, so they can't hide how they spent it especially from Congress asking for it.

I see you didn't say Hillary and gang "didn't spend" money on parties, travel, etc while they ignored security upgrade requests from Libya.

I'm sure the records show Hillary and gang spent millions on parties, travel, etc but then they claimed there was no money left for security in Libya, a top 5 terrorist target in the muslim world.

You're sure, huh? Then you can easily produce said records here for us to look over. TIA

Last edited:

The Clintons took everything that wasn't nailed down.

Yeah, W. was going to bring us all together... He started off by spreading false rumors and lies about the Clintons for idiots like you to suck on.

Based on how fat Hillary is now, she clearly has done some eating and partying on the taxpayer dime around the world.

FOIA should do the trick, idiot.

It isn't their money, so they can't hide how they spent it especially from Congress asking for it.

I see you didn't say Hillary and gang "didn't spend" money on parties, travel, etc while they ignored security upgrade requests from Libya.

You're sure, huh? Then you can easily produce said records here for us to look over. TIA

Exactly so and this President who thinks he's King, has refused to answer to Congress for many things. Congress has CONSTITUTIONAL oversight. Lindsey Graham is damn pissed off about this President's refusal to come before congress and answer. Here's some of what the letter contained:
Senator Lindsey Graham Demands Answers From Obama « David's Blog of Common Sense

This Constitution created Separate powers for a reason.. as a system of checks and balances. We have a President who believes himself ABOVE THE LAW.

Pre-election Clinton whipping by Issa?

Who'da thunk it?

Forum List

Back