House Intelligence Committee Republicans Question Schiff's Jurisdiction

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
DeepClips ^

Republican House Intelligence Committee members sent a letter to committee leader Schiff on Friday asking for clarity regarding the justification for running the impeachment inquiry in the IC even though there is no clear underlying intelligence component. Members also expressed concern that normal oversight duties are being overlooked in favor of partisan activities.

Oh my, another letter!!!!.....The question of the day is WHEN will the Republicans grow some balls. and DEMAND, as the Party of INFANTICIDE does and gets a backbone?

DeepClips ^

Republican House Intelligence Committee members sent a letter to committee leader Schiff on Friday asking for clarity regarding the justification for running the impeachment inquiry in the IC even though there is no clear underlying intelligence component. Members also expressed concern that normal oversight duties are being overlooked in favor of partisan activities.

Oh my, another letter!!!!.....The question of the day is WHEN will the Republicans grow some balls. and DEMAND, as the Party of INFANTICIDE does and gets a backbone?
House Intelligence anything is an oxymoron-emphasis on moron.

"Corrupt Congressman Adam Schiff is angry that Ambassadors that he thought would be good for his fraudulent Witch Hunt, are turning out to be good for me - some really good! He’s got all meetings locked down, no transparency, only his illegal leaks. A very dishonest sleazebag!" - Trump

"Corrupt Congressman Adam Schiff is angry that Ambassadors that he thought would be good for his fraudulent Witch Hunt, are turning out to be good for me - some really good! He’s got all meetings locked down, no transparency, only his illegal leaks. A very dishonest sleazebag!" - Trump
This really is like the apprentice-just without celebrities.

Forum List

Back