House Intel Committee briefed on more Russian efforts to help the Orange Fraud

upload_2020-2-20_20-19-24.png

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in July 2016 referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

July 16, 2018, in Helsinki, Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. Instead, Trump -- standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin -- touted Putin's vigorous denial.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said during a joint news conference

Trump is in the process of weakening NATO, an alliance formed as a bulwark to Russian aggression. The allied leaders of Britain, France, and Germany no longer trust him. Trump camp finds no appeasement at Munich - POLITICO

Trump's Iranian policy has caused Iran to resume her nuclear research, and America's menacing enemy is closer to a nuke than ever.

The U.S. has been tossed out of Middle East talks because of Trump's pro-active pro-Israeli policy, replaced by Russia. The Arab republicans and our European allies cannot trust the U.S. as long as Trump is President. As U.S. Exits Syria, Mideast Faces a Post-American Era - The New York Times

Following Trump's Senate impeachment trial, the U.S. government is in chaos. Trump is pardoning felons while firing a White House staffer nearly every other day. Employment status in the Trump government is a daily challenge.

If you are Vladimir Putin, what is not to like?

The Times reports, "Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

"The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant."

Apparently, Trump wanted to keep secret from the American people and its representatives the fact that Putin wants to help him get elected just as Putin did in 2016.

Some intelligence officials wanted the briefer to soften the message. However, "that intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter," according to the Times.

Which, of course, is true to form. Replace an experienced professional with a political hack, a sycophant who thinks like Trump and will always do as he is told. This, of course, weakens the American government a little bit more.

That is another thing Putin likes about Trump.

This source helped in the making of this report: Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support - The New York Times
:auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure Vlad is looking forward to more sanctions.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in July 2016 referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

July 16, 2018, in Helsinki, Trump, in a stunning rebuke of the US intelligence community, declined to endorse the US government's assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, saying he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. Instead, Trump -- standing alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin -- touted Putin's vigorous denial.

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today," Trump said during a joint news conference

Trump is in the process of weakening NATO, an alliance formed as a bulwark to Russian aggression. The allied leaders of Britain, France, and Germany no longer trust him. Trump camp finds no appeasement at Munich - POLITICO

Trump's Iranian policy has caused Iran to resume her nuclear research, and America's menacing enemy is closer to a nuke than ever.

The U.S. has been tossed out of Middle East talks because of Trump's pro-active pro-Israeli policy, replaced by Russia. The Arab republicans and our European allies cannot trust the U.S. as long as Trump is President. As U.S. Exits Syria, Mideast Faces a Post-American Era - The New York Times

Following Trump's Senate impeachment trial, the U.S. government is in chaos. Trump is pardoning felons while firing a White House staffer nearly every other day. Employment status in the Trump government is a daily challenge.

The Times reports, "Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

"The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant."

Apparently, Trump wanted to keep secret from the American people and its representatives the fact that Putin wants to help him get elected just as Putin did in 2016.

Some intelligence officials wanted the briefer to soften the message. However, "that intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter," according to the Times.

Which, of course, is true to form. Replace an experienced professional with a political hack, a sycophant who thinks like Trump and will always do as he is told. This, of course, weakens the American government a little bit more.

This source helped in the making of this report: Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support - The New York Times

Alot of people want Trump re-elected, as you will find out.

Putin can't vote though, he's not a citizen.
Are you in denial of what is reported? A lot of people will vote him out. A lot of people are tired of his shit.

RUSSIA! again?!?....Good fucking grief, Charlie Brown!

AssItch.jpg

The OP needs to remember 2016 and how the MSM and the polls all said that Trump had no way to win, no way to 270 EC votes...2020 will be even better

Love that compilation. Ir's funny how many people on that vid are out of work now.

Are you in denial of what is reported? A lot of people will vote him out. A lot of people are tired of his shit.

:auiqs.jpg:

Not nearly enough.

After a congressional briefing on election threats, Trump soured on acting spy chief
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...d2b4ec-53f1-11ea-b119-4faabac6674f_story.html

President Trump erupted at his acting director of national intelligence, Joseph Maguire, in the Oval Office last week over what he perceived as disloyalty by Maguire’s staff, which ruined Maguire’s chances of becoming the permanent intelligence chief, according to people familiar with the matter.

Trump announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Maguire with a vocal loyalist, Richard Grenell, who is the U.S. ambassador to Germany.

Maguire had been considered a leading candidate to be nominated for the post of DNI, White House aides had said. But Trump’s opinion shifted last week when he heard from a GOP ally that the intelligence official in charge of election security, who works for Maguire, gave a classified briefing last Thursday to the House Intelligence Committee on 2020 election security.
Lol guys you are embarrassing America lol
WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.
The democrat house that brought you the Schiff Sham that's the idiots that claim this bullshit?????
I wouldn't believe anything from those bastards if they said the sky was blue. I would have to look and check it myself

WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.
Where is your post about 40 million illegal Latino aliens in this country influencing the election for Democrats??? Working for Democrat campaigns??
Proof they are doing that?
Where is your post about 40 million illegal Latino aliens in this country influencing the election for Democrats??? Working for Democrat campaigns??
Proof they are doing that?
Seriously? Elizabeth Warren Thanks Illegal Immigrants Who Helped Her Campaign In Iowa (VIDEO)
He was angry McGuire told schiff,, because shift goes right to the media with this information...
Trey Gowdy said he spoke with people in the room. McGuire was never seriously under consideration.

Dumbfuck bubble people
Y'all are crazy stupid.

No. I simply deny that what is being reported to you could be considered "factual." Maybe you should find some more accurate news sources. A lot of people are offended and will vote against him, but tough shit. They will still have to put up with him until 2024.

are you really trying to convince us that Russia would rather Trump win in 2020 than comrade Sanders ??:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::puhleeze:

Forum List

Back