House GOP's 10 Trump critics raise piles of cash in battle to hang on to their seats

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump for inciting the January 6 insurrection are fully aware that the former President and his acolytes are determined to kick them out of their seats from South Carolina to California. Between April and June, all 10 raised more money than their primary foes, pitting the enduring strength of Trump's sway against the power of incumbents who have the ability to raise piles of cash in Washington and from around the country. One Republican — New York Rep. John Katko — does not even have a primary challenger yet, although Trump has pledged to find one.
-----------------------------------------
couldn't of happened to better republicans.:):);)

The money will be used for a fear campaign to try and convince GOP voters that they are the better option than their Dem counterparts. If successful, they might recoup 30% of the voters who had turned their backs on them, the other 70% are gone until they are replaced.

They voted and got rewarded for their vote!! Impeach tramp.

The 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump for inciting the January 6 insurrection are fully aware that the former President and his acolytes are determined to kick them out of their seats from South Carolina to California. Between April and June, all 10 raised more money than their primary foes, pitting the enduring strength of Trump's sway against the power of incumbents who have the ability to raise piles of cash in Washington and from around the country. One Republican — New York Rep. John Katko — does not even have a primary challenger yet, although Trump has pledged to find one.
And I heard the pedo/nutjob tour (Gaetz/Greene) was a huge financial bust. :heehee:

If the GOP is to have any hope of rebuilding the party after Trump, they need principled conservatives to stand up for the Constitution. These are the kinds of people the country needs in leadership positions so that the GOP can return to being a party of realistic and sane conservatives.

And I heard the pedo/nutjob tour (Gaetz/Greene) was a huge financial bust. :heehee:

I've also heard rumours that the Trump/O'Reilly Pussy Grabbers Tour is having a very hard time SELLING tickets. The Trump Cult is more than willing to turn out for free, but less willing to pony up big bucks to worship in person.

Republicans, sweetie. Reading is Fundamental
I bet they are getting a lot of dirty money from democrats

this is win-win for my side

among republicans money cant buy love

just ask jeb bush

If the RINOs survive the primary they will probably beat any money-starved democrat in the regular election

would I prefer a Tea Party patriot instead of a washington RINO swamp rat?

of course

but a democrat would be far worse

If the GOP is to have any hope of rebuilding the party after Trump, they need principled conservatives to stand up for the Constitution. These are the kinds of people the country needs in leadership positions so that the GOP can return to being a party of realistic and sane conservatives.

"Here, let me tell what's really needed in a political party my masters have told me to hate, in a country I don't live in, because I laughably imagine that someone cares what I say."

Piss off, foreigner. Go bother your own nothing country about it's own insignificant politics.

"Here, let me tell what's really needed in a political party my masters have told me to hate, in a country I don't live in, because I laughably imagine that someone cares what I say."

Piss off, foreigner. Go bother your own nothing country about it's own insignificant politics.

Triggered again??? If you find my posts so offensive, why do you insist on answering them all and telling me to go away?

The Ironic part of this whole thing is this.

If these individuals were to actually win the GOP nomination, the same libs who are supporting their campaigns will turn on them in a flash in the general election.

Just like they did with the Late John McCain.

McCain kisses their asses for a quarter century , but as soon as he gets the GOP nomination, they literally crucify him for being the next Hitler. Then, as soon as he loses, he runs back to them.

It's really sad when you start cannibalizing your own; when that starts to happen usually have to put down the whole herd. It's a lost cause.

Stick a fork in them. They are done.

I suspect the numbers don't reflect the donations being given to Trump's PAC. His PAC is raising more than double what the RNC are able to bring in and I think we'll see him spending whatever it takes to take down as many of the RINOs as possible. If he wants to prove that it's his party now, he has to beat most of these RINOs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back