House GOP Takes Voice Only Vote To Avoid Embarrassing Totals On Vote To Remove Liz Cheney From Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
YELLOW BELLY COWARDS

both left and right wing constituents wanted to know how they voted.... Cowering behind a voice vote, makes the vote illegitimate in most citizen's eyes....both sides of the aisle of us citizens should know where our representatives stood on this vote imo.
They hid behind a secret vote to keep her a few weeks ago....Was that cowardly too?

od gawd these people are so fucking stupid.
Why do you duopoly dumbfucks keep voting for these people?

The Trumpers now not only have lost independent and swing voters, they've lost a big chunk of Republican voters also. I can't wait to see the Lincoln Project campaign ads next year, against all of the dotard loyalists. These fools actually believe they are in the drivers seat. Good news for Democrats all around. If 2022 doesn't work out, I see a lot of retirements coming for the GOP, and that's even more good news for Democrats, because the right wing does not learn, it only doubles down, and they will just run further right candidates.

It figure you'd be touting a hypocrite like Cheney. Birds of a feather I guess.

It's bloody hilarious how all these moonbats who (rightly) despised BOOOOSH! and his crony clown car just a decade ago, are now rushing in to lick the neocon jackboots.

It was unofficially the party of Trump, now it's official.

Party over country.
Yet, you chose to elect a guy equally bad, if not worse. That's assuming he is even making any of the decisions (he's not).

Smell your own shit first.
Stop running sociopathic buffoons and I can vote third party again.

The problem is, you adore your sociopathic buffoon.
Trump was so self absorbed that everyone was working and earnings made gains on inflation. Oh the horror. He was trying to fix immigration, that racist. I'm not getting why you hate him so much, your boys reversed all his policies, and we are worse off for doing so. Trump's policies seemed like common sense. I'm not sure what in the world the democrats are trying to accomplish. Is there some plan?
I don't hate anyone. You're back to lying.

Dismissed.
If I change it to obsessively dislike, could you attempt not to dodge. You said he was bad for the country, people's lives improved while he was president, now the democrats reverse everything and here we are. Is this part of the managed decline? What is the plan?

Our govt is not broken beyond repair.

That's what the foreign commies want....

And pray and hope, that's what you will believe....that we are broken.

We don't live in a vacuum.

Whose side are you on, America's, our Constitution's?

Or are you going to continue to try to destroy our nation at the behest of one, lying, man?

Your choice.

If you are looking towards the Beltway for our salvation or our ability to secure America, you have plenty of liars to chose from.
It isn't going to make anyone there that you chose, a better choice ... :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back