House fails to extend eviction moratorium which expire Saturday ahead of 6-week recess

They have the bail out money to make both the renter and LANDLORD happy.... The States are just all tied up on figuring out how to get it in to their hands.

Ummm, the fact is the States are lazy as usual.
Incompetent is more likely... But before more federal money or mandates or moratoriums are issued, the States need to use the money already allotted to them for the landlord / renter relief imo.

Incompetent is more likely... But before more federal money or mandates or moratoriums are issued, the States need to use the money already allotted to them for the landlord / renter relief imo.
I agree on the incompetent part but also just criminal at some points of this.

In the end the American society must head back to work and pay their bills and telling landlords they can not evict because some individual who could pay abused the system is just wrong.

Question for those on the left:

Seeing many of you are for screwing the landlord over then let me ask you should the landlord screw the banking system over they have the loans with while also not paying their taxes on the land they own and income they have generated?

In the end the American society must head back to work and pay their bills and telling landlords they can not evict because some individual who could pay abused the system is just wrong.
Listening on the radio a man had a couple that refused to pay rent, because they didn't have to. Well he got fed up and sold the house. They had to move then, and yes. He said they had a Bernie Sander's sign in the yard.

If you were a landlord, and your tenant is now working and able to now, once again, pay his rent....

Would you evict him for the 6 months he is in the rears? Or would you hang on to him as a renter because he was a good paying renter prior to covid?

Or would you hang on to him, if he had applied for the renter/landlord relief, in hopes that the relief will make it to you for the past 6 months rent not paid, when the renter is approved?

From what I gather the renter applies, but the relief itself, goes to the landlord for the in the rears rent...or something like that....?

Well this sucks, now people will be forced to look to themselves instead of government for their housing!

No more cigarettes, pot, alcohol or tattoos, that money will now have to be spent on basic needs!!!
The horror!

If you were a landlord, and your tenant is now working and able to now, once again, pay his rent....

Would you evict him for the 6 months he is in the rears? Or would you hang on to him as a renter because he was a good paying renter prior to covid?

Or would you hang on to him, if he had applied for the renter/landlord relief, in hopes that the relief will make it to you for the past 6 months rent not paid, when the renter is approved?

From what I gather the renter applies, but the relief itself, goes to the landlord for the in the rears rent...or something like that....?

I have no clue on how the program works because I have not applied nor own any rental properties.

I got out of the rental business back in 2019, so what is going on now is something I have to read about.

To answer the questions you asked it is more complicated than that because if the renter is or was a good renter known to pay on time and have very little issues with, well then they most likely paid, so I highly doubt they would be someone I had to worry about.

Now the ones that didn’t pay it truly would depend on factors of if they lost their job, hit financial troubles and are trying to pay some rent then no I wouldn’t.

If they were working but abused the system then yes I would and wouldn’t care about the government money.

Stay calm, nothing to see here. Ending the eviction moratorium is just our Fearless Leader's solution to the current housing shortage, and to bring diversity to the homeless population.

Joe has this all under control.

Th growing number of people who are working for wages that don't enable them to pay rent is going to be a problem.
You're the one who voted for someone who is causing that developing problem. As you know, President Trump was narrowing the wage gap and lowering unemployment. Why do you believe this is better?

Forum List

Back