House conservatives prep plans to impeach Biden

"You impeached Trump for good reasons, so we're going to make up fake reasons to impeach you!"

No, the two parties are not alike. The Democrats are moral, the Republicans are corrupt liars and traitors, destined for the deepest pits in Hell.
There weren’t any legal reasons to impeach trump. He didn’t commit any crimes, let alone high ones. Both impeachment’s were shows of naked political power abetted by bureaucrats who resented trump trying to check their illegal and excessive activities.

There weren’t any legal reasons to impeach trump. He didn’t commit any crimes, let alone high ones.
I get that your cult told you to believe that, but it's revisionist nonsense.

The Democrats put forth a very detailed case, one that Republicans didn't even pretend they could refute. They just gave America the middle finger, telling us "Screw you, we're Republicans, we're above the law. Laws are for little people and Democrats."

Remember, reality does not care about your feelings, no matter how strong those feelings are.

The Democrats put forth a very detailed case, one that Republicans didn't even pretend they could refute. They just gave America the middle finger, telling us "Screw you, we're Republicans, we're above the law. Laws are for little people and Democrats."

Remember, reality does not care about your feelings, no matter how strong those feelings are.
A very detailed case of innuendo, lies, statements taken totally out of context, and imagined “crimes” like obstruction of congress. It is impossible for the president to obstruct congress as they are co-equal branches of the government and designed to obstruct each other. If it were an actual crime, every time the congress overrides a presidential veto it would be obstructing the president. Congress and the presidency have been at loggerheads for as long as this country has existed. For a perfect example, congress blocked Teddy Roosevelt from sending the Great White Fleet around the world by blocking funding for the trip. Roosevelt sent it anyway with what was in the budget. Then said “if congress wants its fleet back, it can appropriate the money”. Was he obstructing congress, or was congress obstructing him, or neither?

I know that, but impeaching him does not accomplish ary a damn thing.

If the whole regime goes, that'd be a different story, but that's not how the US works.
Actually it would. Impeach Biden, then impeach Harris, then the Republican SOH would be president and we could enjoy watching the democrat’s heads explode like in Kingsmen. Anybody got popcorn? I know it’s a pipe dream because at best republicans will only have a simple majority in the Senate, but it sure would be entertaining if a few democratic senators votes could be begged or borrowed for the process.

Nawsuh. Fuck you with that! The last last 3 impeachments have been shams, and you're an absolute fucktard.
You are not a thinking person, motherfucker, and you better not ever claim to be or I'll bitchsmack your head in 720s around your spine, guy.

You won't even know WTF happened. You got life fucked up, retard.

I hope so. Throwing that BUM out of office is the first, most urgent business before the nation once we get all the cretins out of Washington protecting him.

Just 39 days to go.
toob, dude, what does that accomplish? Who does that make president?

I just realized my forefinger is burnt from making grill coffee this AM. It lets me know it with every stroke.

That's grill coffee with no oven pad and some dumbass touched the handle without one. Not naming any names, but yours truly may have been in there. I gotta say that was derp and leave it at that.

Nawsuh. Fuck you with that! The last last 3 impeachments have been shams, and you're an absolute fucktard.
You are not a thinking person, motherfucker, and you better not ever claim to be or I'll bitchsmack your head in 720s around your spine, guy.

You won't even know WTF happened. You got life fucked up, retard.
ewox7d17sak81.jpg

Neither party wants to act like adults anymore, shameful-OG

Republicans hoping to seize control of the House in November are already setting their sights on what is, for many of them, a top priority next year: impeaching President Biden.

A number of rank-and-file conservatives have already introduced impeachment articles in the current Congress against the president. They accuse Biden of committing “high crimes” in his approach to a range of issues touching on border enforcement, the coronavirus pandemic and the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan.

Those resolutions never had a chance of seeing the light of day, with Democrats holding a narrow control of the lower chamber. But with Republicans widely expected to win the House majority in the midterms, many of those same conservatives want to tap their new potential powers to oust a president they deem unfit. Some would like to make it a first order of business.

“I have consistently said President Biden should be impeached for intentionally opening our border and making Americans less safe,” said Rep. Bob Good (R-Va.). “Congress has a duty to hold the President accountable for this and any other failures of his Constitutional responsibilities, so a new Republican majority must be prepared to aggressively conduct oversight on day one.”

The conservative impeachment drive is reminiscent of that orchestrated by liberals four years ago, as Democrats took control of the House in 2019 under then-President Trump. At the time, a small handful of vocal progressives wanted to impeach Trump, largely over accusations that he’d obstructed a Justice Department probe into Russian ties to his 2016 campaign. The idea was repeatedly rejected by Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), not least out of fear that it would alienate voters in tough battleground districts.

The tide turned when a whistleblower accused Trump of pressuring a foreign power to find dirt on his political opponent — a charge that brought centrist Democrats onto the impeachment train. With moderates on board, Pelosi launched a formal impeachment inquiry in September of 2019, eight months after taking the Speaker’s gavel. Three months later, the House impeached Trump on two counts related to abusing power.

The difference between then and now is that liberals, in early 2019, were fighting a lonely battle with scant support. This year, heading into the midterms, dozens of conservatives have either endorsed Biden’s impeachment formally, or have suggested they’re ready to support it.

At least eight resolutions to impeach Biden have been offered since he took office: Three related to his handling of the migrant surge at the southern border; three targeting his management of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan last year; one denouncing the eviction moratorium designed to help renters during the pandemic; and still another connected to the overseas business dealings of his son, Hunter Biden.

Those proposals will expire with the end of this Congress. But some of the sponsors are already vowing to revisit them quickly next year. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), the lead sponsor of four of the impeachment resolutions, is among them.

“She believes Joe Biden should have been impeached as soon as he was sworn in, so of course she wants it to happen as soon as possible,” Nick Dyer, a Greene spokesman, said Monday in an email.

A noisy impeachment push from the GOP’s right flank could create headaches for Rep. Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), the Republican leader in line to be Speaker, and other party brass just as the 2024 presidential cycle heats up.

On the one hand, impeaching Biden could alienate moderate voters and hurt the GOP at the polls, as was the case in 1998 following the impeachment of President Clinton. Already, GOP leaders like Sen. Mitch McConnell (Ky.) are throwing cold water on the impeachment talk, suggesting it could damage Republicans politically in the midterms.

On the other hand, ignoring the conservatives’ impeachment entreaties might spark a revolt from a Republican base keen to avenge the Democrats’ two impeachments of Trump, who remains the most popular national figure in the GOP. McCarthy knows well the perils of angering the far right: The Freedom Caucus had nudged Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) into an early retirement in 2015, deeming him insufficiently conservative, then prevented McCarthy from replacing him.

McCarthy’s office did not respond Monday to a request for comment.

The challenge facing Republican leaders in a GOP-controlled House will be to demonstrate an aggressive posture toward the administration, to appease conservatives, without alienating moderate voters in the process.

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.) appears to be walking that line. Last summer, she called Biden “unfit to serve as president,” but stopped short of endorsing his impeachment.

Stefanik’s office did not respond to requests for comment.

Another strategy GOP leaders may adopt is to impeach a high-ranking member of the administration, but not the president himself. Several resolutions have been introduced to do just that, separately targeting Vice President Harris, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and Attorney General Merrick Garland.

McCarthy, during a visit to the southern border earlier in the year, had floated the idea of impeaching Mayorkas if he is found to be “derelict” in his job of securing the border. And the concept has plenty of support among conservatives.

“Mayorkas and Garland have purposefully made our country less safe, politicized their departments, and violated the rule of law. In some instances, they have instructed their subordinates to disobey our laws. That is unacceptable,” Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), who has endorsed a number of impeachment resolutions this year, said in an email.

“Next January I expect the House to pursue my impeachment articles against Mayorkas as well as Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene’s impeachment articles that I co-sponsored against Attorney General Merrick Garland,” Biggs added.

Still, conservatives like Biggs, the former head of the Freedom Caucus, also want to go straight to the top by impeaching Biden. And it remains unclear if anything less than that will appease the GOP’s restive right flank — one that’s expected to grow next year with the arrival of a number of pro-Trump conservatives vowing to take on anyone they consider to be part of Washington’s political establishment.

Some Republicans said the decision whether to endorse impeachment next year will simply hinge on events. Rep. Ralph Norman (R-S.C.), for instance, has endorsed two impeachment resolutions this cycle related to the Afghanistan withdrawal, but “has made no decisions yet on supporting impeachment articles next year with Republicans in the majority,” according to spokesman Austin Livingston.

“He will wait to see what those efforts look like, specifically how they align with Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution,” Livingston said, referring to the section outlining Congress’s impeachment powers.

White House to boost monkeypox vaccination through large LGBTQ events
Who is Muqtada al-Sadr, Iraqi cleric whose resignation sparked protests?
But others are eager to use a GOP majority to hold Biden’s feet to the fire. And that energy doesn’t appear to be fleeting, particularly when it comes to the border crisis, which could very well remain a hot topic six months from now.

Rep. Mary Miller (R), a strong Trump supporter who recently won an Illinois primary over the more moderate Rep. Rodney Davis (R), said Biden should be removed “for purposely ignoring our immigration laws.”

“Biden and Harris have failed their most basic duty,” Miller said, “which is ensuring the safety of the American people through the security of our borders.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...impeach-biden/
7 years later Democrats are still manufacturing fake evidence, breaking laws, and trying to 'get Trump'.

In less than 2 years Biden has violated the Constitition, violated the rule of law, jeopardized national security, attacked parents by trying to brand them as 'terrorists', declared half the country to be threats to the nation, and proven he is a dementia-ravaged old man mentally unfit to be President.

DropMic.jpg

toob, dude, what does that accomplish? Who does that make president?

It accomplishes EVERYTHING.
  1. Throwing Biden out of office not just impeaching him makes clear first and final the wrongdoing of the democrat party in a visceral way everyone can see that cannot be denied that cements the blame for the last couple of years in all of the public's eyes.
  2. Doing so boosts the GOP base and encourages stronger support, finally seeing the party take action.
  3. It weakens the hand of every democrat now that their leader has been impeached.
  4. It opens the doors into investigating Hunter and the whole family for criminal charges on many levels.
  5. It forces Kamela into office who is likely as bad or worse than Biden at a competency level whose actions will all but assure that no democrat is rewarded with the WH in 24, as well as forcing the democrats on their back heels into a defensive posture slowing their ability to proceed farther with their agenda.
  6. It begins the process whereby a whole slew of democrats are brought up on criminal investigation and conviction.
The best defense is always a strong offense--- Joe Biden is the DNC's weakest link. In matters of war, rule #1 is you always go for the weakest link, just as any good animal in nature knows that in hunting, you always go for the weakest part, the throat.

It accomplishes EVERYTHING.
  1. Throwing Biden out of office not just impeaching him makes clear first and final the wrongdoing of the democrat party in a visceral way everyone can see that cannot be denied that cements the blame for the last couple of years in all of the public's eyes.
  2. Doing so boosts the GOP base and encourages stronger support, finally seeing the party take action.
  3. It weakens the hand of every democrat now that their leader has been impeached.
  4. It opens the doors into investigating Hunter and the whole family for criminal charges on many levels.
  5. It forces Kamela into office who is likely as bad or worse than Biden at a competency level whose actions will all but assure that no democrat is rewarded with the WH in 24, as well as forcing the democrats on their back heels into a defensive posture slowing their ability to proceed farther with their agenda.
  6. It begins the process whereby a whole slew of democrats are brought up on criminal investigation and conviction.
The best defense is always a strong offense--- Joe Biden is the DNC's weakest link. In matters of war, rule #1 is you always go for the weakest link, just as any good animal in nature knows that in hunting, you always go for the weakest part, the throat.
I can't see my country having a less competent president than Biden as a positive. And when it comes to hunting, I go for headshots.
I get them more often than not as well.

I can't see my country having a less competent president than Biden

There is no one less competent than Biden, except perhaps Kammy. This country needs things to get that bad to shock them into the realization and proof of what the Left are doing hidden from them by the protective media otherwise, in a couple years, they could be right back doing it again all over again worse, if they are even stopped from doing it now.

There weren’t any legal reasons to impeach trump. He didn’t commit any crimes, let alone high ones. Both impeachment’s were shows of naked political power abetted by bureaucrats who resented trump trying to check their illegal and excessive activities.

So blackmailing a country into making a fake announcement that they have dirt on your political opponent isn't illegal? ok.... yikes. Cult member spotted.

"You impeached Trump for good reasons,

And by "good reasons" you mean a "soft coup" based on nothing at all.

so we're going to make up fake reasons to impeach you!"

No need for that, Bought and Paid For Biden is the most corrupt man to ever become Resident.

Plenty to impeach and remove Quid Pro for.

No, the two parties are not alike. The Democrats are moral,

:lmao:

The Nazi democrats are "moral."

Yes, the groomer party sexually abusing 4 and 5 year old's is "moral."

The party of vile racists who openly scapegoat whites as the new "Juden" are "moral?"

the Republicans are corrupt liars and traitors, destined for the deepest pits in Hell.

I thought you had forced labor camps with ovens in mind?

Your final solution to the white people problem.

Trump cultists, remember that you can't gaslight anyone outside of your liars' cult. That only works on your fellow Stalinist cult apparatchiks, and even they only pretend to believe your lies.

The Democrats laid out their case against Trump in detail.

Right - the democrat case against Trump:

Here it is.

iu

The Republicans didn't even attempt a defense. They just said "Screw you, we're Republicans, we can commit any crime we want."

You vile Nazi fucks never came up with a "crime."

It was never an impeachment, it was an attempted coup. You Nazi filth refused to accept the results of the election and tried to overthrow the executive branch of the government.

That tells a normal person they couldn't make any defense.

Defend what?

Asking Ukraine to uphold their treaty and investigate Quid Pro's open corruption?

Tell me Nazi Scum, you filth claimed that Bought and Paid for Biden couldn't be investigated for his criminal acts because he might be the opponent of Trump in 2020. Yet you seem to think that Biden using the FBI to not only investigate, but raid his opponent in the 2024 presidential race is just fine. The hypocrisy dripping from you lowlife scum is astounding.

The corruption of the Trump cultists is clearly not normal.

Corruption says the Nazi...

{
“I never talk with my son or my brother or anyone else in the distant family about their business interests, period.” He repeated similar blanket denials on numerous occasions.

These denials all proved to be untruthful. Period.

We now know that Joe Biden met directly with his son’s Chinese business partner, Jonathan Li, in a Chinese hotel lobby on a fateful trip in 2013 (a trip that allowed Hunter to spend hours with his father, the vice president, on a transoceanic flight to Beijing aboard Air Force Two). Ten days later, Hunter landed an unprecedented $1 billion private equity deal, bankrolled by the Chinese government.

But this was not the only meeting Joe Biden had with Biden family business partners. As the New York Post reported, emails on Hunter Biden’s hard drive reveal that on April 16, 2015, Joe Biden met with a high-level official of a controversial Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, which had put Hunter on its board. And a recently unearthed photo shows that Vice President Biden met with Hunter’s Kazakh business associate in Washington, DC.}

Yeah, that's impeachable - the crooked old fuck belongs in prison.

I want to see the charges they try. The carnival show will be epic.

Investigating a political rival was fine for trying to take out Trump.

What does your Reich call the "RAID ON MAR-A-LAGO" if not an attempt to distort and discredit Biden's 2024 opponent for the presidency?

I want to see days and days of hearings about Hunter Biden's mythical laptop.

Mythical?

Are you morons attempting to lie reality away again? The FBI acknowledged the authenticity of year ago.

Ah, but lying is the Nazi super power - the answer to all problems.

I want to see Biden saying "Come on Man!" two or three times a day and laughing.

Bought and Paid for won't even know what's going on.

you put up a bunch of parody…adam shifty admitted it was parody

what is to refute?

Forum List

Back