Hot Mic! Reuters Ordering TV Blackout of Trump Received Warmly by Black Church

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Reuters Caught on Hot Mic Apparently Ordering TV Blackout as Trump is Received Warmly by Black Congregation

13179580_f520.jpg

Unaware that his voice could be heard on live national television, a Reuters cameraman says "shut it down" as Donald Trump receives a prayer shawl from his African-American hosts at Great Faith Ministries Church in Detroit. Trump received the shawl and a Bible on Saturday, amid cheers and clapping from a predominantly Black audience. It was an extraordinary moment for a candidate branded by many as a "racist."

"Hot microphone" or "hot mic" incidents take place when a broadcast microphone is turned on without people nearby knowing it.

Just as Trump received the prayer shawl from Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, a cameraman's voice is captured saying incredulously:

"He's getting a shawl!"

Then moments later:

"I'm shooting this, I don't care what. I'll take a demotion for it, you?"

The camera crew is then heard asking "Well should we shut this down?" which is answered by "Yea, shut it down." Seconds later, the live feed goes black. Because Reuters was the sole provider of the feed to other news stations, any other station carrying the event lost the picture also.

Aaaand the sheep just Baaaa Baaaa Baaaa away.

Hopefully to hell.

There was a long thread debunking this garbage months ago. Stop being a bunch of gullible fucks.

Reuters Caught on Hot Mic Apparently Ordering TV Blackout as Trump is Received Warmly by Black Congregation

13179580_f520.jpg

Unaware that his voice could be heard on live national television, a Reuters cameraman says "shut it down" as Donald Trump receives a prayer shawl from his African-American hosts at Great Faith Ministries Church in Detroit. Trump received the shawl and a Bible on Saturday, amid cheers and clapping from a predominantly Black audience. It was an extraordinary moment for a candidate branded by many as a "racist."

"Hot microphone" or "hot mic" incidents take place when a broadcast microphone is turned on without people nearby knowing it.

Just as Trump received the prayer shawl from Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, a cameraman's voice is captured saying incredulously:

"He's getting a shawl!"

Then moments later:

The camera crew is then heard asking "Well should we shut this down?" which is answered by "Yea, shut it down." Seconds later, the live feed goes black. Because Reuters was the sole provider of the feed to other news stations, any other station carrying the event lost the picture also.

Libs like to shape their "truth" to fit their bullshit narrative.

How was it "debunked"? One of you loons say "that video didn't happen!!!"? LOL freaking loons

It didn't happen. Some guys just clipped in their voice over a cellphone video and sent it into infowars (which is where this originated).

I guess you tools will believe whatever reality best serves your agenda though.

How was it "debunked"? One of you loons say "that video didn't happen!!!"? LOL freaking loons

It didn't happen. Some guys just clipped in their voice over a cellphone video and sent it into infowars (which is where this originated).

So you said it didn't happen, you realize I'm not just going to take you at face value....right? I trust no leftist

13179580_f520.jpg

"He's getting a shawl!"

Then moments later:

Lol Trump is such a fraud

There was a long thread debunking this garbage months ago. Stop being a bunch of gullible fucks.

Yea notice how they always say "debunked!" but never say how. So debunk it. And have your azz handed to you again.

Yea notice how they always say "debunked!" but never say how. So debunk it. And have your azz handed to you again.
Just a bunch of drunken liberal lies. They'll say anything rabble rabble :mad:

So the feed didn't really get cut?

Fact:

The press and by extension liberals didn't want people to see Trump having nice interactions with African Americans.

It's not about the truth to liberals, it's about being able to push your bullshit narrative IN SPITE OF THE TRUTH.

Fact:

The press and by extension liberals didn't want people to see Trump having nice interactions with African Americans.

It's not about the truth to liberals, it's about being able to push your bullshit narrative IN SPITE OF THE TRUTH.

Think of the power of this image across the nightly news. It doesn't FIT the narrative that Trump is a racist therefore we have to swallow Horrible Hillary. The feed HAD to get cut!

13179580_f520.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back