Hot chick kills it on the drums!

If she keeps that up, she's gonna have arms like a gorilla by the time she's 40. Most drummers are known for their upper body strength.

Are any of you into electronica? Here is a dope song performed by a cute girl! This is a tricky song to play on the drums, but she nails it.

cool cool

you've never given me a list of your fave bands, bro!

here's my fave classic rock/metal bands:

Jane's Addiction
Audioslave
Duran Duran
Rage Against The Machine
Journey
ZZ Top

cool cool

you've never given me a list of your fave bands, bro!

here's my fave classic rock/metal bands:

Jane's Addiction
Audioslave
Duran Duran
Rage Against The Machine
Journey
ZZ Top
Im a MASSIVE Janes Addiction fan! I like Rage and ZZ Top. Audislave wasnt my favorite Chris Cornell thing.

Im a MASSIVE Janes Addiction fan! I like Rage and ZZ Top. Audislave wasnt my favorite Chris Cornell thing.
This is why i worship the ground you walk on. great taste in music and combat sports fighters. i wish Jane's would have made more albums, oh well, they're touring again with a few dates coming up and recording a new album, but Dave Navarro won't be on the tour because he's ill

Are any of you into electronica? Here is a dope song performed by a cute girl! This is a tricky song to play on the drums, but she nails it.

Even if she couldnt drum a lick you would still hot for her

Which is ok

Thats a natural reaction of real men that the woke wackos want to destroy in little boys

Electronica sucks. But it’s good to know you are not a homo.

Forum List

Back