Hostile Workplace

Of course Democrats don't pay women as much. After all, women are just vaginas.
Projecting your opinion that women are just baby incubators again?
Not at all. I have a great deal of respect for women in general (just so happens I have none for you. Oh, well).

No, with their constant screeching about the GOP's "war on women", the Democrats have made it quite plain that the only think women are interested in is sex and abortions.

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -1162 reputation points from catzmeow.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are a moron who needs to die in a fire to save the species.

Regards,
catzmeow

Nice, Wish death on those who have different Opinions than you.

Ahh the tolerant left.
She laughably claims she's not on the left.

I know -- hilarious, huh? :lmao:

Male and female staffers earn the same wages for the same level of work: 2011 Annual Report to Congress on White House Staff | The White House

I wonder what stats will be misrepresented next.

Sort that table by salary. The top salary is $172,200.

21 people are paid that salary.

14 of them are men.

So 2/3 of the highest paid White House jobs are occupied by men.

29 of the next 50 are also occupied by men.

When you start from the lowest salaries and start looking up the names, you find a lot of minorities and women.

You know that the same level of GS and time in grade gives the same pay no matter your gender, right? Complaints of pay inequality are about men and women in the same job getting paid differently. You knew that, right?
They're also about preferential hiring for positions based on gender.

It's pretty clear the Obama Administration prefers men in higher positions, and women in lower ones.

All smart GOP want the far right crushed.

Now be silent and stare into the fire and think happy thoughts.

All smart GOP want the far right crushed.

Now be silent and stare into the fire and think happy thoughts.
We don't need two liberal parties, kid. The GOP moving to the left is a big part of what screwed up this nation.

It's morons like you, abandoning conservative principles, who are responsible.

Stop fucking up my party and my country.

The truth is difficult for the Leftists to digest. The White House and Nancy Pelosi specifically pay women that work for them less than men for the same job. Yet they tout Lilly Ledbetter and claim Republicans are against women. Ha,ROTFLMAO... the Kettle calls the pot black. Hypocrites ALL.

Last edited:
You are not a responsible conservative, only a far right wacko. Romney will bring over conservative and moderate independents as well as some centrists to build the growing GOP majority, and MR will listen to you, nod his head, then forget you completely in decision and policy making. If you don't like it, go start your own party. You can't have ours.

All smart GOP want the far right crushed. Now be silent and stare into the fire and think happy thoughts.
We don't need two liberal parties, kid. The GOP moving to the left is a big part of what screwed up this nation.

It's morons like you, abandoning conservative principles, who are responsible. Stop fucking up my party and my country.

Romney will bring over conservative and moderate independents as well as some centrists to build the growing GOP majority, and MR will listen to you, nod his head, then forget you completely in decision and policy making.

But Romeny will free up the markets and increase employment.

All that matters for the next 4 years.

That, create consensus with independents and conservative dems, and eliminate the far right influence beyond what is deserved by its small numbers.

Romney is going to have to reach out to a Democratic Senate it seems right now.

Romney will bring over conservative and moderate independents as well as some centrists to build the growing GOP majority, and MR will listen to you, nod his head, then forget you completely in decision and policy making.

But Romeny will free up the markets and increase employment.

All that matters for the next 4 years.

Last edited:
You are not a responsible conservative, only a far right wacko. Romney will bring over conservative and moderate independents as well as some centrists to build the growing GOP majority, and MR will listen to you, nod his head, then forget you completely in decision and policy making. If you don't like it, go start your own party. You can't have ours.
"Responsible conservatives" don't complain that Obama is not far left enough, kid.

You know, like you have.

You misinterpret, falsely and deliberately, that I condemned Obama for not leading forcefully with the conviction of his beliefs. Anyone can read the link and see you are falsifying.

Romney is not going to let the far right have any say at all in decision making.

Watch McConnell and Boehner heel at Romney's command.

The Tea Party members who opposed the administration will get no national money in the next primary season and their allies will be punished with lack of patronage.

The crazee right's days are over.

"Responsible conservatives" don't complain that Obama is not far left enough, kid.

You know, like you have.

Right on, cue, daveman continues davying, loving to falsify.

Hey, that's dave being dave.

New Topics

Forum List

Back