Hostile and mentally unstable progressive females

I am not a fan of long term use of hormone based birth control. It can and certainly has caused cancer in women. From what I have read and the women I have known, hormone birth control should not be used for longer than ten years. Then find something else. Perhaps an IUD.
After seeing what and how hormone based birth control affected a few young women very negatively that were close to us I think even ten years is too much. A year of altered hormones changes a person psychologically and physiologically. IUD's can cause long term health issues too.

Although you can use spermicide alone, it works better when you combine it with a condom or diaphragm. Spermicide used alone is about 70% to 80% effective, but when used together and properly, spermicide and condoms are about 97% effective in preventing pregnancy.

Cognitive function refers to the brain’s ability to process information about the world and includes thinking, memory, recall, mental flexibility, problem solving and learning (1, 2). Without all these functions operating properly, people can display abnormalities that may be diagnosed as diseases or disorders. Some examples of cognitive impairment are Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and neuropsychiatric disorders (2). Cognitive impairment can be caused by numerous factors (i.e., genetics, aging, lifestyle, environment), but surprisingly, several studies have found that hormonal fluctuations are one of the key factors that lead to defects in cognitive function (3, 4, 5). Hormones are modulated from the beginning of life in utero, as the differentiations of gender begin in utero (6, 7). The sexual/gonadal hormones such as androgen, testosterone, estrogen and progesterone are continuously produced by gonads and are regulated throughout adolescence and adulthood (8).

Every woman I have known that used birth control pills long term got breast cancer. That's 100%. I asked my doctor if there was a link and she said that every study she has seen said no. Every medical investigation she read found no causal link whatsoever. I asked her what has she personally seen in her own practice. She admitted that women on hormone based pills got breast or ovarian cancer.
That "no casual link" crap comes is in a lot of studies as they work to approve drugs.

I've seen several that took BCP get breast cancer or ovarian cancer by their 30's and 40's; and their families had no previous history of cancer. The SV-40 virus could be a contributing factor in that too.

I do believe the dangers are widely under stated when they give these young women the BCP.
Hormones are just used too much. Too often and too indiscriminately.. What is going to happen to these children put on massive doses of hormones

I am not a fan of long term use of hormone based birth control. It can and certainly has caused cancer in women. From what I have read and the women I have known, hormone birth control should not be used for longer than ten years. Then find something else. Perhaps an IUD.
After seeing what and how hormone based birth control affected a few young women very negatively that were close to us I think even ten years is too much. A year of altered hormones changes a person psychologically and physiologically. IUD's can cause long term health issues too.

Although you can use spermicide alone, it works better when you combine it with a condom or diaphragm. Spermicide used alone is about 70% to 80% effective, but when used together and properly, spermicide and condoms are about 97% effective in preventing pregnancy.

Cognitive function refers to the brain’s ability to process information about the world and includes thinking, memory, recall, mental flexibility, problem solving and learning (1, 2). Without all these functions operating properly, people can display abnormalities that may be diagnosed as diseases or disorders. Some examples of cognitive impairment are Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and neuropsychiatric disorders (2). Cognitive impairment can be caused by numerous factors (i.e., genetics, aging, lifestyle, environment), but surprisingly, several studies have found that hormonal fluctuations are one of the key factors that lead to defects in cognitive function (3, 4, 5). Hormones are modulated from the beginning of life in utero, as the differentiations of gender begin in utero (6, 7). The sexual/gonadal hormones such as androgen, testosterone, estrogen and progesterone are continuously produced by gonads and are regulated throughout adolescence and adulthood (8).

Every woman I have known that used birth control pills long term got breast cancer. That's 100%. I asked my doctor if there was a link and she said that every study she has seen said no. Every medical investigation she read found no causal link whatsoever. I asked her what has she personally seen in her own practice. She admitted that women on hormone based pills got breast or ovarian cancer.
That "no casual link" crap comes is in a lot of studies as they work to approve drugs.

I've seen several that took BCP get breast cancer or ovarian cancer by their 30's and 40's; and their families had no previous history of cancer. The SV-40 virus could be a contributing factor in that too.

I do believe the dangers are widely under stated when they give these young women the BCP.
Hormones are just used too much. Too often and too indiscriminately.. What is going to happen to these children put on massive doses of hormones
Are you talking about the ones that they are trying to change the sex or is there some other new thing I haven't heard of yet?

Per the parents giving a child hormones to alter sexual orientation as they call it; I believe that is absolute child abuse.

I love this article by Chad Felix Greene for his honesty in his personal experience concerning sex confusion as a child. One of my grandson's loved purple and pink. Someone made an off comment about it one day and I told them he loves the colors so what? "He will grow out of it and if not and he likes pink shirts and purple pants when he grows up he can wear them as they make pink shirts and purple shorts for men now too."

More nonsense from hysterical right-wingers who cannot understand that people need and want birth control, and that birth control decreases the number of abortions. Why can't you idiots acknowledge that preventing unplanned/unwanted pregnancies is an important issue with thinking people. Aren't you people capable of a mature discussion?
We were having one until you crawled in....
No you were not.
W this misogynistic thread and the focus on women and birth-control pills, and by men? This is very suspicious. They are only one type of drug among the many that people take for various reasons. TV is full of ads for pharmaceuticals for all sorts of conditions, and they include the risks of taking the advertised drug. My favorite caution in these ads is "don't take [this drug] if you are allergic to it." Doctors who prescribe birth-control pills do talk to their patients and consider their medical histories, as do physicians prescribing other medications.

The OP refers to "progressive females" as "hostile" and "mentally unstable," when they are no more "hostile" or "mentally unstable" than men with conservative/right-wing political views are. I see guys in MAGA hats chanting things like "lock her up," sashaying around in camouflage costumes with assault weapons, and screaming in people's faces. I can see where there might be a connection between this overly aggressive and anti-social behavior and testosterone problems.

I don't think doctors talk to their patients at all about the dangers of some of the drugs they prescribe. Especially birth control pills. Many would see them sold over the counter. No advice about content or dosage. A friend of mine, now deceased, was prescribed birth control pills well into her 60s. She believed they kept her young. The doc kept writing those scripts right up to the day her tumor ridden breasts were cut off. It was the oncologist that told her it was 40 years of birth control pills that gave her cancer.

Giving children this crap is just putting them in useless danger.

Before I had my tubes tied a doctor tried to give me birth control pills. Back then the doctor didn't say anything about side affects at all. Thankfully I tossed them. When I tried to warn my daughter about the known dangers she ignored the warning and about ten years later she had to face ovarian cancer surgery. I know several people my age who have suffered breast cancer and some in their 40's. I'll have to ask the older ones if they were on BCP also. I imagine they were.

I quit bc pills when I got blood clots in my lungs. I just had a feeling that wasn't right. The doc said that the pills had nothing to do with the clots. I didn't believe him. I tossed the pills
No more clots. When I went through menopause the doc insisted I take hormone replacements. I didn't see the sense since i did not have a single symptom. She gave me samples and i threw them away.

It would not surprise me a bit to find out that the increased incidence of cancer was caused by hormones.

My daughter got the blood clots too but her doctor knew beyond a doubt and told her it was the BCP's. I had a hormone crash after surgery last year when that 18lb mass (non cancerous) and my last ovary were removed. It was the shock of it happening all at once though. Since then I've been learning about foods and herbs I can use that do help.

hahaaaaa :auiqs.jpg:

1600572070326.png

This is a great doctor article on BCP and why he will not prescribe them to his patients.

snippet more at link;
Are Birth Control Pills Hormones?

So, let’s get to the nitty gritty of what the heck are birth control pills, what are their real impact on a woman’s body, and why you might want to avoid them, if possible? I know you’ve heard them referred to as hormonal contraception, but the reality is that there’s not a drop of natural hormones found in any brand of birth control pill. Not even one drop!

Rather than containing natural hormones, they’re synthetic versions of endogenous estradiol and progesterone, and Mother Nature has never seen these at any time in human evolution. In a sense, these synthetic hormones are endocrine disruptors -chemicals that can be thought of as pseudo-hormones. They can do a few of the same things that hormones do, attaching to their receptors, like a key fitting into a lock. But they don’t necessarily open the door or open it fully. The end result is a different outcome! It’s like substituting diesel fuel for gasoline in a car. It may pour into the tank but it’s clearly going to deliver a different outcome when the gas pedal is pressed.

There are articles claiming that there are benefits to supplementing with unnatural substances to change body functions but the fact is those are hit pieces for the advertisers that sell these drugs.

I came across this Progressive website while searching for Minneapolis immigrant issues. I then got curious about the writer of this article so I looked her up and came across this so I snapshot it to put into the bottom of the post as a portion concerning my thoughts on how birth control pills may be the causation in creating some real whackjobs. Hormones play an intricate part in mental stability and they are studies on the matter that have found this but many women keep taking them and people keep wondering where some of these whackos are coming from. Pharmaceuticals are a blessing for the modern society but they are and can be a severe curse too.

You guys on here wondering about the females and why some are so whacky; common sense is tossed when you want sex on demand without wanting to get females PG or use a temporary contraceptive. It is a vast circle jerk of consequences when one starts looking into the ins and outs of it all. For convenience sake you give away other things up to and including security of having citizens with sound minds.

She seems to be having a tough time. Eugenics is out but birth control and abortion are in? Does she not know that abortions and birth control are a portion of the eugenics push? Not that we need more messes like this out there but I mean really there is no common sense here with type.
View attachment 390203

More righ5 wing tripe.......afraid of women ? You bet.

I came across this Progressive website while searching for Minneapolis immigrant issues. I then got curious about the writer of this article so I looked her up and came across this so I snapshot it to put into the bottom of the post as a portion concerning my thoughts on how birth control pills may be the causation in creating some real whackjobs. Hormones play an intricate part in mental stability and they are studies on the matter that have found this but many women keep taking them and people keep wondering where some of these whackos are coming from. Pharmaceuticals are a blessing for the modern society but they are and can be a severe curse too.

You guys on here wondering about the females and why some are so whacky; common sense is tossed when you want sex on demand without wanting to get females PG or use a temporary contraceptive. It is a vast circle jerk of consequences when one starts looking into the ins and outs of it all. For convenience sake you give away other things up to and including security of having citizens with sound minds.

She seems to be having a tough time. Eugenics is out but birth control and abortion are in? Does she not know that abortions and birth control are a portion of the eugenics push? Not that we need more messes like this out there but I mean really there is no common sense here with type.
View attachment 390203

More righ5 wing tripe.......afraid of women ? You bet.
Why are you afraid a woman might kick your ass?

Forum List

Back