Hospitals understaffed due to vax mandates

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

One way to get an abortion is through a miscarriage. Less delivery nurses increases the chance of a miscarriage.

Pro abortionists are probably ecstatic

One way to get an abortion is through a miscarriage. Less delivery nurses increases the chance of a miscarriage.

Pro abortionists are probably ecstatic
If only women would own their bodies and stop abdicating their birthing resposibility to "doctors" -- no problem. I've known many women who have simply done what nature dictated and copped a squat and pushed out the damn kid! Women have been doing it for a long time without permission from a "doctor".

media-lies-painted-placard-hands-protester-man-media-lies-painted-placard-hands-protester-man-standing-against-205095886.jpg

If only women would own their bodies and stop abdicating their birthing resposibility to "doctors" -- no problem. I've known many women who have simply done what nature dictated and copped a squat and pushed out the damn kid! Women have been doing it for a long time without permission from a "doctor".
lol. You squat and push! Lots of those squaters bled to death. Having children was a very risky and dangerous decision for a long time before modern medicine and hospital care. I'd rather not go backwards...

Before Sleepy Joe issued his mandate requiring un-vaxxed staff to quit, how many resignations did he estimate would happen?

Why was his estimate so much is error? Is there something wrong with Biden or his people that gave him the number?

lol. You squat and push! Lots of those squaters bled to death. Having children was a very risky and dangerous decision for a long time before modern medicine and hospital care. I'd rather not go backwards...
Many also died from infections caused by NOT WASHING HANDS (medical staff) if forced to deliver outside of hospital..remember good handwashing.

Many also died from infections caused by NOT WASHING HANDS (medical staff) if forced to deliver outside of hospital..remember good handwashing.

My own grandmother's sister, and her baby, died in childbirth in rural Illinois. It was my grandmother's only sibling. This would have been in the mid-30s; my great-aunt was considerably older than my grandmother. It was said that the baby "moved up" instead of "moving down". My g-aunt was in labor for three days and then the baby died and she did too. Now, of course, there would have been an emergency C section saving both lives.

We take safe and easy childbirth for granted. Women come into hospitals thinking they're going to have an "experience" or some-such. It used to be if you and your baby survived and were healthy it was an amazing blessing.

Joe has bungled this entire covid response....one mistake after another....and a lie a day....he needs to go....

The reality? biden didn't actually do anything....he can barely keep a thought in his head...it is the people controlling biden making these decisions and they are both corrupt and incompetent....

It's funny. I met a new hire where I work and she left being a nurse because of the mandates, she told me a nurse friend of her also left to do wall vinyl contract work for herself and they both make the same money as they did as nurses only without all the hassle and headache.

It's funny. I met a new hire where I work and she left being a nurse because of the mandates, she told me a nurse friend of her also left to do wall vinyl contract work for herself and they both make the same money as they did as nurses only without all the hassle and headache.
That's good to hear. I like hearing about courageous people.

No fear, people.

Forum List

Back