Hospitals and pharmacies are turning Obamacare patients away...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"
Hospital staff in Northern Virginia are turning away sick people on a frigid Thursday morning because they can't determine whether their Obamacare insurance plans are in effect.

Patients in a close-in DC suburb who think they've signed up for new insurance plans are struggling to show their December enrollments are in force, and health care administrators aren't taking their word for it.
In place of quick service and painless billing, these Virginians are now facing the threat of sticker-shock that comes with bills they can't afford.

'They had no idea if my insurance was active or not!' a coughing Maria Galvez told MailOnline outside the Inova Healthplex facility in the town of Springfield.

Read more: 'They had no idea if my insurance was active or not!': At Virginia hospitals, Obamacare confusion reigns as frustrated patients walk out | Mail Online

Likewise, pharmacies are sending people away without their meds, because of a glitch in the system that makes it appear that clients with 01/01/14 start dates (these are recertified, ongoing medicaid clients) have no prescription coverage.

I'm sure our Dear leader is fretting over it all as he golfs and plays on the beaches in Hawaii

Oh wait, no he isn't...He's preparing for his NEXT CRISIS he's going to unleash on us, Not caring about the UNEMPLOYED that he and his party has helped KEEP them there

just horrible what is happening to us under him and his comrades in arms

"By the way, Oregon has dumped its second high-ranking official over the ObamaCare failure in the state:
The man who led Oregon’s problem-plagued health insurance exchange has submitted his resignation. …
King came under fire when the online enrollment system failed to go live in October. The state’s online exchange still hasn’t launched and Oregon has had to rely exclusively on paper applications.
King is the second official connected to the exchange to resign. Carolyn Lawson, chief information officer for the Oregon Health Authority who oversaw most of the exchange’s development, resigned in mid-December."

New ObamaCare glitch: If you like your baby ? « Hot Air

Forum List

Back